View Cart | View Account | Help
Order by phone: 800-880-2592
Check out our favorite NEW ARRIVALS
Need it fast? Order before 4pm Eastern and your order ships SAME DAY.

All times are UTC - 5 hours




Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 49 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4
Author Message
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Apr 23, 2008 8:32 pm 
User avatar
Offline
born to perform.

Joined: 15 Aug 2007
Posts: 673
Location: Brooklyn NY
Now that you mention it, I started thinking.
She only goes: "AUGH!" when I'm Flourishing with Cards!
As for the other part, it doesn't really bother me since I don't like to show her tricks anyway. (Or conversing with her altogether, Kind of like the typical teenager) :)


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Apr 23, 2008 8:53 pm 
User avatar
Offline
born to perform.

Joined: 10 Mar 2008
Posts: 898
wreksy wrote:
Now that you mention it, I started thinking.
She only goes: "AUGH!" when I'm Flourishing with Cards!
As for the other part, it doesn't really bother me since I don't like to show her tricks anyway. (Or conversing with her altogether, Kind of like the typical teenager) :)


You say Flourish. I gather you do fancy cuts and fans? The reason I ask is because when I see someone and all they do are cutsa and fans I am usually polite, but so so... not really what i go for.

Have you performed Effects for her? Another thing, if Cards are not her thing, maybe coins.. Sometimes people don't like cards for some reason.

I have a friend, she cannot stand card tricks, but I show her coins , or a Little rope routine, and she 's all in it...

Not trying to tell you what magic to perform, but if your mom is supplying your habit, it may be a good idea to find something she enjoys... so she sees it's not all cards tricks, cuts, and fans just a thought.


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Apr 23, 2008 8:53 pm 
User avatar
Offline
born to perform.

Joined: 10 Mar 2008
Posts: 898
clarissa35f wrote:
wreksy wrote:
Now that you mention it, I started thinking.
She only goes: "AUGH!" when I'm Flourishing with Cards!
As for the other part, it doesn't really bother me since I don't like to show her tricks anyway. (Or conversing with her altogether, Kind of like the typical teenager) :)


You say Flourish. I gather you do fancy cuts and fans? The reason I ask is because when I see someone and all they do are cuts and fans I am usually polite, but so so... not really what i go for.

Have you performed Effects for her? Another thing, if Cards are not her thing, maybe coins.. Sometimes people don't like cards for some reason.

I have a friend, she cannot stand card tricks, but I show her coins , or a Little rope routine, and she 's all in it...

Not trying to tell you what magic to perform, but if your mom is supplying your habit, it may be a good idea to find something she enjoys... so she sees it's not all cards tricks, cuts, and fans just a thought.


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Apr 24, 2008 12:19 pm 
User avatar
Offline
born to perform.

Joined: 15 Aug 2007
Posts: 673
Location: Brooklyn NY
clarissa35f wrote:
wreksy wrote:
Now that you mention it, I started thinking.
She only goes: "AUGH!" when I'm Flourishing with Cards!
As for the other part, it doesn't really bother me since I don't like to show her tricks anyway. (Or conversing with her altogether, Kind of like the typical teenager) :)


You say Flourish. I gather you do fancy cuts and fans? The reason I ask is because when I see someone and all they do are cutsa and fans I am usually polite, but so so... not really what i go for.

Have you performed Effects for her? Another thing, if Cards are not her thing, maybe coins.. Sometimes people don't like cards for some reason.

I have a friend, she cannot stand card tricks, but I show her coins , or a Little rope routine, and she 's all in it...

Not trying to tell you what magic to perform, but if your mom is supplying your habit, it may be a good idea to find something she enjoys... so she sees it's not all cards tricks, cuts, and fans just a thought.

Well I think she has no reason to hate it since it's not like I make her watch or whatever. And I'm more into card magic not Flourishing (But I flourish when I have nothing else better to do). Also, I supply myself. 8)


Top
 Profile  
 
Display posts from previous:  Sort by  
Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 49 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4

All times are UTC - 5 hours


Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest


You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot post attachments in this forum

Search for:
Jump to:  
Powered by phpBB © 2009 Penguin Magic, Inc.