View Cart | View Account | Help
Order by phone: 800-880-2592
Check out our favorite NEW ARRIVALS
Need it fast? Order before 4pm Eastern and your order ships SAME DAY.

All times are UTC - 5 hours

Post subject: Angel to walk on water?
PostPosted: Thu May 22, 2008 9:00 am 
Penguin

http://tv.hollyscoop.com/criss-angel/cr ... d_846.aspx

:roll:

Post subject: Re: Angel to walk on water?
PostPosted: Thu May 22, 2008 6:25 pm 
born to perform.

The_Deuce wrote:
http://tv.hollyscoop.com/criss-angel/criss-angel-to-walk-on-lake-mead_846.aspx

:roll:

*yawn*

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu May 22, 2008 7:58 pm 
Team Penguin

Yes. Live. Live for what? The camera crew?

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu May 22, 2008 9:59 pm 
born to perform.

OMG! He shaved that beaver off his face!

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri May 23, 2008 8:24 pm 
Penguin

ayli wrote:

Yeah! Really! Why did he let that thing grow anyways?

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri May 23, 2008 11:16 pm 
Emperor Penguin

eadanow wrote:
ayli wrote:

Yeah! Really! Why did he let that thing grow anyways?

He was too "busy" practicing his close-up skills. No joke, that's what he told "reporters". :lol:

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon May 26, 2008 12:24 pm 
born to perform.

Ok first of all, why does he always stick his mouth wide open smack in front of cameras? Secondly, why didn't they edit that? Third, live? Yeah more like filmed live, then re-aired as "live" after it has been filmed and refilmed to Angel's standards... and fourth, walking on lake meade? Big freaking deal, he already walked on water last season and whats so different about this than a pool? I'm going to walk across the entire Pacific ocean when I get famous!!!!! :roll:

I knew Angel's next season of Mindfreak would suck without some of his consultants around, so apparently his plan is to resort to doing stuff he has already done again... how stupid.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri May 30, 2008 9:52 pm 
Emperor Penguin

His best illusion ever would be to just disappear along with his crap show.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri May 30, 2008 11:00 pm 
born to perform.

sirbrad wrote:
His best illusion ever would be to just disappear along with his crap show.

HAHA!!! LOL!!!

We can only hope that is how he plans to kick off the 4th season premiere episode-

By vanishing into thin air along with Mindfreak!!!

(Crosses fingers)

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Jun 01, 2008 7:00 pm 
born to perform.

Criss is a first class, cut-rate douche bag. His ego alone has done him in. He got rid of Banachek for not stroking his ego. Not sure what the deal is with Jermay. Point is, this guy is gutter trash with money. In the mid-west, we have camps of Gypsies...He'd fit right in. The hair, the style, the bling, the total lack of class. Did you watch the video in the link posted? Did you catch Giselle's EYE-ROLL when he said he was walking across Lake Meade? LOL! She's a skank and he's a douche. Finally...Criss finds someone perfect for him. I wish them both all the worst.

The best thing to happen to television would be for A&E to kick his @$$ off the air for having such a second rate, low-class, mindless, unentertaining show. Let's hope this fluke doesn't last another 4 seasons!

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Jun 01, 2008 7:53 pm 
born to perform.

MichalAngelo wrote:
Criss is a first class, cut-rate douche bag. His ego alone has done him in. He got rid of Banachek for not stroking his ego. Not sure what the deal is with Jermay. Point is, this guy is gutter trash with money. In the mid-west, we have camps of Gypsies...He'd fit right in. The hair, the style, the bling, the total lack of class. Did you watch the video in the link posted? Did you catch Giselle's EYE-ROLL when he said he was walking across Lake Meade? LOL! She's a skank and he's a douche. Finally...Criss finds someone perfect for him. I wish them both all the worst.

The best thing to happen to television would be for A&E to kick his @$$ off the air for having such a second rate, low-class, mindless, unentertaining show. Let's hope this fluke doesn't last another 4 seasons!

Michal, don't hide it. Tell us how you really feel...

I heard next he's going to turn water into wine, make one night's worth of oil last eight nights, and conquer Mecca. Congrats Criss on being a deity.

-JT

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Jun 01, 2008 9:09 pm 
born to perform.

miniserb725 wrote:

-JT

I can't help it. I sometimes have trouble expressing my TRUE feelings. What I really want to say is that I think that Criss is a bead of sweat on the ball sack of magic...just irritating it until you can't help but scratch it.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Jun 01, 2008 9:28 pm 
born to perform.

MichalAngelo wrote:
miniserb725 wrote:

-JT

I can't help it. I sometimes have trouble expressing my TRUE feelings. What I really want to say is that I think that Criss is a bead of sweat on the ball sack of magic...just irritating it until you can't help but scratch it.

I need to write that down.

One of the funniest things I've ever read on this forum in almost 5 years of being a member.

-JT

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Jun 01, 2008 9:45 pm 
born to perform.

miniserb725 wrote:
MichalAngelo wrote:

I heard next he's going to turn water into wine, make one night's worth of oil last eight nights, and conquer Mecca. Congrats Criss on being a deity.

-JT

I was going to say he was going to die and come back from the dead too, but then I remembered how we have all now been informed that Harry Houdini died and came back to life as Criss Angel, so he has already done that.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Jun 01, 2008 10:00 pm 
born to perform.

Let me tell you something. As one who has done so much research on and have knowledge of Houdini that I could now be a relative, I can say, without a doubt, that IF Houdini came back and was reincarnated into Criss Angel, he would've committed suicide soon after birth. The ONLY thing that Houdini and Angel have in common is the fact that they both have HUGE egos and think that no one is better than them. Both of them were (and in Angel's case, still is) a pompous A$$.