View Cart | View Account | Help
Order by phone: 800-880-2592
Check out our favorite NEW ARRIVALS
Need it fast? Order before 4pm Eastern and your order ships SAME DAY.

All times are UTC - 5 hours

Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 93 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Jun 22, 2008 2:14 pm 
born to perform.

Philal wrote:
whatever, here you go eman {gives digital prize}

lol..well its up to Frij!

Eric

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Jun 22, 2008 3:10 pm 
Team Penguin

I don't mean to get in the middle. I can be overly ethical sometimes... (Hundreds of people have told me that.)

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Jun 22, 2008 3:59 pm 
Emperor Penguin

emanmagic2 wrote:
ayli wrote:
emanmagic2 wrote:
LOL I actually guessed the number...Im physicic!

Shouldn't i get the prize?lol

Quote:
emanmagic2
born to perform.

There.

I know people in the USA who i coulod get it shipped too...its okay with Zack why not me?

The difference is ... zacharias made prior arrangements with me, see page 3.
He asked that if he had a US address I could send it to, would I ?
You didn't ask so I had no way of knowing whether or not you had a US address I could send it to.
My decision stands ... Philal wins.

In the future if any of you wish to enter my Contests with a non-US location you must make prior arrangements with me if you have a US address I can send your Prizes to.
Otherwise, how else am I supposed to know ? ... I'm not a Psychic, I'm a Magician. :lol:

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Jun 22, 2008 4:41 pm 
born to perform.

when will the next contest get posted?

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Jun 22, 2008 4:51 pm 
born to perform.

Oh darn it!

So if i hadnt of had that silly thing i posted in my location i would of won? I didnt think i needed to put special aragments in the if i have a US shipping address and Canadian one, I just assumed i was like evryone else who doesnt need a special arangment...but your contest your rules lol!

*kicking myself*

Well i am thankful and i am sure lots of others are too, that you run these contests for nothing! Very kind!!!

Eric

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Jun 22, 2008 5:01 pm 
Emperor Penguin

It should not really matter what is in someone's location. I think whoever wins should just have to come up with a U.S. address, or pay the shipping. It is that simple.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Jun 22, 2008 5:36 pm 
born to perform.

Location: France - Chuckling at funny posts - In the CPC members base
sirbrad wrote:
It should not really matter what is in someone's location. I think whoever wins should just have to come up with a U.S. address, or pay the shipping. It is that simple.

Exactly.

Anyway I guess it's up to ol' Frijy, but yeah Frij, can you note me as special now I can get mine send to Lumas house.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Jun 22, 2008 8:22 pm 
Penguin

F*CK!

one number over!

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Jun 23, 2008 2:01 am 
Emperor Penguin

sirbrad wrote:

Have you really given this whole process any thought ?

That would work, but it would be a real pain in the butt for me (as if anybody cares :)).

Let's say someone wins and lives in Australia.
... I don't learn of their location until I PM them for their address ...
... then the bomb is dropped on me ...
... I have to PM them back and ask if they have a US address I can send it to, or ask them if they're willing to pay the postage ...
... let's say they don't have a US address I can send it too ... what then ? ...
... assuming they are willing to pay the Postage to the foreign location of their choice, I have to wait to receive the Postage amount, possibly wait for it to clear my Bank ... then and only then can I send it to them ...
... what if they don't care to pay the Postage and pass up on the Prizes ? ...
... then I have to go to all the trouble of declaring the second closest winner, and possibly go through it all over again ...
... lots of very time consuming communication has to take place even before I can ship.

No thanks.

Like I have stated in my Rules And Regulations ... "maybe some of you other countrymen could run your own Contests", (or something to that effect).
Odd, I don't see anyone else stepping forward.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Jun 23, 2008 4:48 am 
Emperor Penguin

OK I take it you do not have Paypal? As for anyone else stepping forward, no one else here has 50 years worth of magic to get rid of. Most are still buying it!

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Jun 23, 2008 8:56 am 
Team Penguin

Paypal works worldwide and it is easy. As for the contests, I have a bunch of old (but good) stuff I need to get rid of. It would last two or three contests. Frij, maybe I should ship it to you and you could give it all away as a bonus prize or something...

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Jun 23, 2008 1:42 pm 
Emperor Penguin

Popchris wrote:
Paypal works worldwide and it is easy. As for the contests, I have a bunch of old (but good) stuff I need to get rid of. It would last two or three contests. Frij, maybe I should ship it to you and you could give it all away as a bonus prize or something...

As for the Paypal guys ... I had a bad experience with that mess, so it's out of the question ... I don't trust 'em.

PM me ... let me know what you've got that you'd like to get rid of ... maybe we can work something out.
You'll even get credit for your contributions like Astinus did. :)

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Jun 23, 2008 2:47 pm 
born to perform.

Well i read the rules and so i knew i had an US address...well better luck next time for me!

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Jun 23, 2008 3:48 pm 
Emperor Penguin

emanmagic2 wrote:
Well i read the rules and so i knew i had an US address...well better luck next time for me!

Yeah, but the point is I didn't know you had a US address I could mail the prizes too ... how was I supposed to know when you had Canada (and still do) in your Location slot ??????

If anyone has something other than a US City or State in their Location slot ... Canada or UK for example, I have to automatically assume by my rules that they're disqualified. This goes for everybody who enters my Contests.

In the event you win ... if you have a US address I can mail the winning Prizes to, then change your Location down below your name.

As Contest Host, it's not my responsibility to chase each and everyone of you down who enters my Contests that may or may not have an alternate US mailing address.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Jun 23, 2008 7:52 pm 
Team Penguin

Frijid_Pink wrote:
emanmagic2 wrote:

Yeah, but the point is I didn't know you had a US address I could mail the prizes too ... how was I supposed to know when you had Canada (and still do) in your Location slot ??????

If anyone has something other than a US City or State in their Location slot ... Canada or UK for example, I have to automatically assume by my rules that they're disqualified. This goes for everybody who enters my Contests.

In the event you win ... if you have a US address I can mail the winning Prizes to, then change your Location down below your name.

As Contest Host, it's not my responsibility to chase each and everyone of you down who enters my Contests that may or may not have an alternate US mailing address.

What about mine? I live in the US, but I don't like posting my state on the internet.... It feels semi... Unsafe...

Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 93 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next