View Cart | View Account | Help
Order by phone: 800-880-2592
Check out our favorite NEW ARRIVALS
Need it fast? Order before 4pm Eastern and your order ships SAME DAY.

All times are UTC - 5 hours

Post subject: criss angels telephone trick where ppl randomly pick the #
PostPosted: Sat Jun 21, 2008 1:33 pm 
Penguin

ok so dos e any one have an idea of how criss picked a girl asked for her to keep her phone in view then had random ppl type a # and it called her phone. i have been working on this for months and it is starting to piss me off how the f did he do this?

if you would like to discuses this and help me figure it out

peace

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Jun 21, 2008 2:16 pm 
Penguin

Now remember, this is Criss we're talking about...

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Jun 21, 2008 2:44 pm 
born to perform.

Nightmare91o wrote:

LOL! :lol: He'll soon realize...

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Jun 21, 2008 7:30 pm 
born to perform.

wreksy wrote:
Nightmare91o wrote:

LOL! :lol: He'll soon realize...

Months, and we could tell him the secret right now that he could have found out in seconds. :lol:

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Jun 21, 2008 9:42 pm 
born to perform.

WARNING! SPOILER AHEAD!

The method for this trick is a secret that have mystified magicians and mentalist alike. The science behind it is simple yet "genius" as many will call it.

The method is....

STOOGES!

Come on man this is Crissy we are talking about, haven't you learned anything about him? He's got $$$$ and people want to be on TV - want more could he ask for?

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Jun 21, 2008 10:10 pm 
born to perform.

ayli wrote:
WARNING! SPOILER AHEAD!

The method for this trick is a secret that have mystified magicians and mentalist alike. The science behind it is simple yet "genius" as many will call it.

The method is....

STOOGES!

Come on man this is Crissy we are talking about, haven't you learned anything about him? He's got $$$$ and people want to be on TV - want more could he ask for?

How did he get the money to pay for stooges?

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Jun 22, 2008 12:41 am 
born to perform.

blackwidowcd wrote:
How did he get the money to pay for stooges?

Same way he got it to pay for the Lambo, bling, and girlfriends.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Jun 22, 2008 3:25 am 
Penguin

Um, my fahter one know a book test like this... It sounded sOOO good, but he has forgotten it ( OMFG, i hate him now!)

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Jun 23, 2008 8:16 pm 
born to perform.

OMG i hate all of this. All you guys ever say about Criss Angel is that he uses stooges. If us amateur magicians (yes, we ARE amateur) can't find out how he does a trick, then we always say it involves stooges or camera tricks. YOU DO NOT KNOW THIS FOR SURE. Come on, you have Criss, Luke, and Banachek all working together. I think they could of made on effect like that random number one. So please, if you don't know for sure, quit accusing him of using stooges. I'm expecting one of you people to say he is using stooges when he does a simple ACR, or a dove production. Seriously, most of these forums are just Criss Angel hate forums. Its not like Blaine is any better. So lets just give him credit, he's made it big and has tons of money, and can build those expensive illusions. That's just my opinion.

Maloney

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Jun 23, 2008 8:39 pm 
born to perform.

Maloney123 wrote:
OMG i hate all of this. All you guys ever say about Criss Angel is that he uses stooges. If us amateur magicians (yes, we ARE amateur) can't find out how he does a trick, then we always say it involves stooges or camera tricks. YOU DO NOT KNOW THIS FOR SURE. Come on, you have Criss, Luke, and Banachek all working together. I think they could of made on effect like that random number one. So please, if you don't know for sure, quit accusing him of using stooges. I'm expecting one of you people to say he is using stooges when he does a simple ACR, or a dove production. Seriously, most of these forums are just Criss Angel hate forums. Its not like Blaine is any better. So lets just give him credit, he's made it big and has tons of money, and can build those expensive illusions. That's just my opinion.

Maloney

A few people on this forum, most notably sirbrad and MichalAngelo, are working professional magicians who are outspoken against Criss. MichalAngelo holds a world record (for escapes, I believe). They know quite a bit about magic. Criss uses camera edits to make magic look much different than it would in person. In many cases, the camera effects are all that the effect is based on.

Blaine has actually displayed sleight of hand skill many times on his specials, something that Criss has failed to do.

And actually, most of the things people say about stooges are just jokes, based on the fact that Angel HAS used them in several segments of his show.

I personally haven't done enough paid performances to be even considered semi-professional. I don't have as extensive a library as some. However, I do research these things before I post about them. We never said we hate him for making it big. We dislike the image and unrealistic expectations he is giving the art of magic.

-JT

Last edited by miniserb725 on Mon Jun 23, 2008 10:11 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Jun 23, 2008 9:40 pm 
born to perform.

Whatever, If he wants to believe that Criss is the great poop of the year then let him. It's better for all of us really. :?

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Jun 23, 2008 10:31 pm 
born to perform.

I"m now saying Criss is the best, but he does use sleight of hand just like Blaine. Blaine is more of someone who puts up with things the body normally cant then a magician. And yes I'm aware about MichaelAngelo. And that is very great for him, I'm not trying to put him down. I"m just saying that most of us are amateurs. I"m not saying Criss is the best, I just hate to see him get bashed so much.

Maloney

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Jun 23, 2008 10:36 pm 
born to perform.

Maloney123 wrote:
I"m now saying Criss is the best, but he does use sleight of hand just like Blaine. Blaine is more of someone who puts up with things the body normally cant then a magician. And yes I'm aware about MichaelAngelo. And that is very great for him, I'm not trying to put him down. I"m just saying that most of us are amateurs. I"m not saying Criss is the best, I just hate to see him get bashed so much.

Maloney

I don't think you know why he gets "bashed". I'll let you figure that out on your own.