View Cart | View Account | Help
Order by phone: 800-880-2592
Check out our favorite NEW ARRIVALS
Need it fast? Order before 4pm Eastern and your order ships SAME DAY.

All times are UTC - 5 hours

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 53 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Jul 17, 2008 9:54 am 
born to perform.

MichalAngelo wrote:
Maloney123 wrote:
MichalAngelo wrote:
Yes I do.

Thats really good man!

Thanks. One of the hardest jobs I've ever had. Most rewarding, too. Been full time pro for almost 8 1/2 years now.

Do you have random people just say stuff to you or ask you for an autograph or something. :wink:

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Jul 17, 2008 10:48 am 
Penguin

Michaelangelo I would love to get those plans. If there is a way for me to give you money, (ebay maybe?) I would be happy to. I have already made myself a tip over trunk and am interested in pursuing a job in making props.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Jul 17, 2008 11:09 am 
born to perform.

I wouldn't mind a set of those plans either, but I could understand if you didn't want to give them out and keep them for yourself.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Jul 17, 2008 3:24 pm 
born to perform.

These plans are not on the market anymore. However, I may be willing to part with a few sets. :wink: We had them in print format, with illustrations and we had them available in a pdf format to download. However, I can't seem to find any trace of the pdf file. So until I can locate it in my files, a printed version is the only thing available. :cry:

Maloney123 wrote:

Do you have random people just say stuff to you or ask you for an autograph or something.

Not usually randomly. lol I get a lot of requests to perform in public and stuff like that. And I ALWAYS do a meet and greet after my shows and talk with the audience members and sign autographs and take pics and whatever else they want. Although I'm not really "famous", it feels pretty good to have someone want an autograph (as worthless as it is) or want a pic taken. enough about that...let's get back on topic.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Jul 17, 2008 5:31 pm 
born to perform.

MichalAngelo wrote:
These plans are not on the market anymore. However, I may be willing to part with a few sets. :wink: We had them in print format, with illustrations and we had them available in a pdf format to download. However, I can't seem to find any trace of the pdf file. So until I can locate it in my files, a printed version is the only thing available. :cry:

Maloney123 wrote:

Do you have random people just say stuff to you or ask you for an autograph or something.

Not usually randomly. lol I get a lot of requests to perform in public and stuff like that. And I ALWAYS do a meet and greet after my shows and talk with the audience members and sign autographs and take pics and whatever else they want. Although I'm not really "famous", it feels pretty good to have someone want an autograph (as worthless as it is) or want a pic taken. enough about that...let's get back on topic.

Before we get back on topic, one more thing. Do you get asked by people to do some magic just out of no where? I even get this, and it kinda bugs me.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Jul 17, 2008 10:17 pm 
born to perform.

Yes I do. Sometimes I'll do it...but most of the time, I'll just invite them to see my show.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Jul 17, 2008 11:47 pm 
born to perform.

MichalAngelo wrote:
Yes I do. Sometimes I'll do it...but most of the time, I'll just invite them to see my show.

Thats what I do too.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Sep 18, 2008 8:39 pm 
born to perform.

Ok, everyone. After a ton of emails and PMs, my subtrunk plans are available once again. If you want them, I'll give you a link to them. They are available in hardcopy print, and as an instant download.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Mar 03, 2009 2:07 pm 
Penguin

one of the best stage illusions, if u get one, definatly work on ur time

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Mar 03, 2009 3:42 pm 
born to perform.

So it's been like six months and I just used it two weeks ago. People were floored.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Apr 03, 2009 12:10 pm 
Penguin

There is a DVD about the presentationm of this trick, by the Pendragons. I am excitedly waiting for my copy to be delivered.... I'll let you know how the dvd is.

Post subject: Pendragons DVD
PostPosted: Tue Apr 07, 2009 11:17 am 
Penguin

DVD came in, it's very good... lacking in some production value, but good otherwise... some interesting information on trunk design... I built my box in two days.

Post subject: Re: Sub Trunk
PostPosted: Sun Dec 13, 2009 3:49 am 
Penguin

Hey Michal could i get a copy of those plans they sound awesome and I'm really interested in building this trunk and performing this effect.

PostPosted: Wed Dec 23, 2009 6:39 pm 
born to perform.

Check your PM inbox.

PostPosted: Sat Jan 09, 2010 8:59 pm 
born to perform.

Koolfue8 wrote:
Hey Michal could i get a copy of those plans they sound awesome and I'm really interested in building this trunk and performing this effect.

Same.

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 53 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next