View Cart | View Account | Help
Order by phone: 800-880-2592
Check out our favorite NEW ARRIVALS
Need it fast? Order before 4pm Eastern and your order ships SAME DAY.

All times are UTC - 5 hours

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Jun 24, 2008 8:46 am 
Penguin

Make her disappear with the fishes.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Aug 07, 2008 4:02 pm 
Penguin

I would say ignor her ignorant behind, but it's odvous you like to look at it. I had a girl that I love to dearly, but I knew it was never to be because she thought magic was stupid.

This woman you talking about is 22 and is trying to act older, not realizing she is infact still mentaly child her self for being so self contious.

stop talking to her dude, when she turns 50 and her looks are gone she'll love magic because there is nothing to worrie about, and you can impress her all you want.

May the force be with you,
J

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Aug 21, 2008 6:41 pm 
Site Admin

Just ignore her. And as far as her having never hearing about Criss Angel, well no big loss there!! :wink:

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Aug 22, 2008 4:37 pm 
born to perform.

Location: France - Chuckling at funny posts - In the CPC members base
fcchief wrote:
Just ignore her. And as far as her having never hearing about Criss Angel, well no big loss there!! :wink:

I agree 100% with cheif.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Aug 22, 2008 8:22 pm 
born to perform.

Location: Waiting as a final load under a very large set of cups. It is dark......
fcchief wrote:

:lol: :lol: :lol:

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Aug 22, 2008 8:25 pm 
born to perform.

Location: Waiting as a final load under a very large set of cups. It is dark......
You could do a finger chopper trick on her, but use an actual finger chopper and say "Ha! Who needs a trick now! :twisted: :twisted:"

She loses a finger, and you get revenge :D

:roll: :roll: :roll:

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Aug 22, 2008 9:46 pm 
born to perform.

Bicycle12 wrote:
You could do a finger chopper trick on her, but use an actual finger chopper and say "Ha! Who needs a trick now! :twisted: :twisted:"

She loses a finger, and you get revenge :D

:roll: :roll: :roll:

Well... that could work. Or, you could actually show her something mind boggling. Just ask her for a dollar bill to use in the drink machine, float it, and then spend it.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Aug 23, 2008 11:56 pm 
Penguin

Run away and scream,

You'll never catch my Lucky Charms!

:mrgreen:

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Aug 24, 2008 12:02 am 
born to perform.

directedby wrote:
Run away and scream,

You'll never catch my Lucky Charms!

:mrgreen:

Too late!

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Sep 14, 2008 4:11 am 
born to perform.

Not really a one-liner, but if the mood is right for soapboxes and people mention rabbits and magic, I tell them what the deal with rabbits in magic REALLY is.

Most people seem to believe that a classic magic effect is for a magician to remove their top hat (why are they wearing a top hat?), briefly show the inside empty, then reach in and pull out a rabbit. Not really all that surprising or impossible, as you've presumably got some kind of 'special hat'. Something to be associated with a cheap trickster.

Of course what was actually done was to borrow someone else's hat and remove a rabbit from it. That's absolutely amazing! That's the kind of miracle good magicians can actually do. It's tragic that such a marvel has faded into an object of ridicule.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Oct 01, 2008 6:09 am 
born to perform.

Once in a land far, far away there lived a group of people called Trids. The Trids were happy except for the huge ogre that lived on the mountain. The ogre would periodically terrorize the Trids.

The Trids tired of the ogre and sought to reason with him. They thought one of their religious leaders would be a good intermediary. So a group of Trids and their minister went up the mountain and before they could even say one word the ogre kicked them down the mountain. Not being dismayed the Trids thought that maybe the ogre was Catholic, so they sent another delegation, this time led by the local priest. But alas, as they approached the ogre he once again kicked them all down the mountain.

The Trids were upset until they thought that perhaps the ogre was Jewish. Unfortunately, no Trids were Jewish, so they wrote to the people of another land and asked them to send a Rabbi to help them with the ogre. The Rabbi arrived and led a delegation of Trids up the mountain. The ogre saw them coming and kicked all of them, except for the Rabbi, down the mountain. The Rabbi, having been told of the previous expeditions, wondered why he alone had not been kicked down the mountain, so he asked the ogre. The ogre laughed and replied:

"Silly Rabbi, Kicks are for Trids!"

Last edited by EZrhythm on Mon Oct 13, 2008 2:48 am, edited 1 time in total.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Oct 01, 2008 12:01 pm 
Penguin

MichalAngelo wrote:
Ask her if she wants to see something that transcends the mind. lol. And make sure you ask her in a dull monotone, too. That always helps :roll:

It won't work on some medical students.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Oct 13, 2008 5:49 pm 
Penguin

You should have agreed with her, laughed and sang with a smile...
"You're so right, That's why I only eat Luck Charms! They're magically delicious!"

PS Agreement is the fastest way to diffuse hostility! Then move on...
NOTE: You don't have to be serious about the agreement...
:)

Post subject: Re:
PostPosted: Fri Dec 04, 2009 9:05 pm 
born to perform.

EZrhythm wrote:
Once in a land far, far away there lived a group of people called Trids. The Trids were happy except for the huge ogre that lived on the mountain. The ogre would periodically terrorize the Trids.

The Trids tired of the ogre and sought to reason with him. They thought one of their religious leaders would be a good intermediary. So a group of Trids and their minister went up the mountain and before they could even say one word the ogre kicked them down the mountain. Not being dismayed the Trids thought that maybe the ogre was Catholic, so they sent another delegation, this time led by the local priest. But alas, as they approached the ogre he once again kicked them all down the mountain.

The Trids were upset until they thought that perhaps the ogre was Jewish. Unfortunately, no Trids were Jewish, so they wrote to the people of another land and asked them to send a Rabbi to help them with the ogre. The Rabbi arrived and led a delegation of Trids up the mountain. The ogre saw them coming and kicked all of them, except for the Rabbi, down the mountain. The Rabbi, having been told of the previous expeditions, wondered why he alone had not been kicked down the mountain, so he asked the ogre. The ogre laughed and replied:

"Silly Rabbi, Kicks are for Trids!"

LOL.

Also, you guys ever seen the Fresh Prince of Bel-Air? Season 3, Episode 8 "Boyz in the Woods" where Carlton makes this reference too?

Makes me laugh everytime.

Post subject: Re:
PostPosted: Sun Dec 06, 2009 6:18 pm 
Team Penguin

acebrawler73 wrote:
Look deep into her Eyes and with a deep solemn voice say, "HEY! This isn't a trick. It's *excrutiatingly long dramatic pause while you turn your head and then whip it back as fast as you can* Magic". :lol: If you do it overdramatically it might be funny. Good comedy is about taking chances.

Just now read that (late, I know) :lol: .

But that is AWESOME.