View Cart | View Account | Help
Order by phone: 800-880-2592
Check out our favorite NEW ARRIVALS
Need it fast? Order before 4pm Eastern and your order ships SAME DAY.

All times are UTC - 5 hours

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 112 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 8  Next
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Aug 21, 2008 6:21 pm 
born to perform.

DerZauberer wrote:
I know Jim Callahan and what you need to understand is He is in Character 24/7.

Callahan is a true example of a classic magician. Remaining in character even when he's not on stage is the only way to go.

Anyone see "The Prestige"? There's a scene where they follow a well known magician in an attempt to understand his methods. Christian Bale comments that the man's entire life is an act - because he fakes being a cripple for the sake of his signature effect.

Such things are understood in the magic world, and performers know who's a performance artist and who's a con-artist - Callahan is the former.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Aug 21, 2008 6:39 pm 
Penguin

DaveV wrote:
You really need to learn to search better. This was the first Google "hit" on the words "craig angelo sankey"

http://media.theory11.com/1121-Craig-Angelo

Sorry I know I asked too early, I've already found it on Ye Olde Magick Blogge and just wanted to make another edit in my post, thank you for answering though.
(On my screen the first "hit" was Sankey's myspace and the video not available for everybody, I guess the german google site arranges a little different sometimes.)
I always enjoy a funny and entertaining parody even about Criss, and he did a parody on Blaine so I guess if he dishes out he can take it, and so should his fans. But seriously, this was a little lame. I liked the Mad TV parody a lot more, that one was hilarious! :lol:

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Aug 22, 2008 12:07 am 
born to perform.

mad tv one was lame... I think Sankey could have come up with more though, it was too short.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Aug 22, 2008 8:27 pm 
born to perform.

Location: Waiting as a final load under a very large set of cups. It is dark......
I say all of us penguinites ban together, form a makeshift militia, and finish Criss off once and for all!

:twisted:

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Aug 22, 2008 8:28 pm 
born to perform.

Bicycle12 wrote:
I say all of us penguinites ban together, form a makeshift militia, and finish Criss off once and for all!

Settle down Bicycle, that'll never work. . . I'll put somebody on it SHHHHH. :roll:

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Aug 22, 2008 8:46 pm 
born to perform.

Location: Waiting as a final load under a very large set of cups. It is dark......
dbaker_creator wrote:
Bicycle12 wrote:

Settle down Bicycle, that'll never work. . . I'll put somebody on it SHHHHH. :roll:

:wink:

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Aug 22, 2008 9:44 pm 
Penguin

Bicycle12 wrote:
dbaker_creator wrote:
Bicycle12 wrote:

Hey guys, I have a great idea for a TV event: the Ultimate Battle!
All those who hate Criss Angel, including the penguinites who want to take part, meet on a big field or something like this with all the Loyals who want to defend Criss; we need any large place that can be used as a battlefield, surrounded by a live audience in a safe distance, and the camera crews. For obvious reasons they wouldn't allow us to fight with swords... :twisted: :twisted: :twisted:
We agree on a method to carry out the battle, and the side that loses, promises to shut up forever! Or Criss could promise to end his career if the "haters" win.
Let me hear your ideas. :wink:

The lines above are for entertainment purposes only and should be used and viewed as such.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Aug 22, 2008 9:51 pm 
born to perform.

LoyalAnanya wrote:
Bicycle12 wrote:
dbaker_creator wrote:
Bicycle12 wrote:

All those who hate Criss Angel, including the penguinites who want to take part, meet on a big field or something like this with all the Loyals who want to defend Criss; we need any large place that can be used as a battlefield, surrounded by a live audience in a safe distance, and the camera crews. For obvious reasons they wouldn't allow us to fight with swords... :twisted: :twisted: :twisted:
We agree on a method to carry out the battle, and the side that loses, promises to shut up forever! Or Criss could promise to end his career if the "haters" win.

The lines above are for entertainment purposes only and should be used and viewed as such.

I'm up for it. Let's get this battle going.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Aug 22, 2008 10:30 pm 
born to perform.

LoyalAnanya wrote:
Bicycle12 wrote:
dbaker_creator wrote:
Bicycle12 wrote:

Me with over a decade of Ninjutsu training under my belt

vs.

A few hundred goth kids (who will likely cut themselves before I get the chance)

I'm Game. If I can get SirBrad in on this I'll even put a few bucks down on a winning outcome.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Aug 22, 2008 11:01 pm 
Penguin

dbaker_creator wrote:
LoyalAnanya wrote:
Bicycle12 wrote:
dbaker_creator wrote:
Bicycle12 wrote:

vs.

A few hundred goth kids (who will likely cut themselves before I get the chance)

I'm Game. If I can get SirBrad in on this I'll even put a few bucks down on a winning outcome.

Great dbaker-creator, offending the Loyals will make it easier to get them all together! :twisted:
You would be highly surprised when you see that we come in all ages and shapes, and from all over the world. :wink:

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Aug 22, 2008 11:06 pm 
born to perform.

Sorry Loyalanananananananya but I think you are outnumbered magicians outnumber loyals 5 to 1.

Juliegel

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Aug 22, 2008 11:09 pm 
Penguin

juliegel wrote:
Sorry Loyalanananananananya but I think you are outnumbered magicians outnumber loyals 5 to 1.

Juliegel

Like I said, you would be surprised... and btw., not every magician on the face of this earth hates Criss Angel.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Aug 22, 2008 11:38 pm 
born to perform.

LoyalAnanya wrote:
juliegel wrote:

Juliegel

Like I said, you would be surprised... and btw., not every magician on the face of this earth hates Criss Angel.

No he wouldn't. He said that 16% do like him (5:1)

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Aug 22, 2008 11:46 pm 
born to perform.

LoyalAnanya wrote:
dbaker_creator wrote:

vs.

Great dbaker-creator, offending the Loyals will make it easier to get them all together! :twisted:
You would be highly surprised when you see that we come in all ages and shapes, and from all over the world. :wink:

In the immortal words of Stewart Gilligan Griffin, "A bullet sounds the same in every language."

Hmmm, I just took a sec to peruze the Loyals pics. . . I saw girls 16 and under, skinny goth boys, and one woman that looked old enough to be Criss' mom. . . yeah, I'll take my chances.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Aug 23, 2008 12:19 am 
born to perform.

Yeah criss would need cameras there to edit out his [edited] whipping and make it look like he won. Loyals verse magician alright we will win.

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 112 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 8  Next