View Cart | View Account | Help
Order by phone: 800-880-2592
Check out our favorite NEW ARRIVALS
Need it fast? Order before 4pm Eastern and your order ships SAME DAY.

All times are UTC - 5 hours

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 112 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 8  Next
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Aug 23, 2008 1:15 am 
Emperor Penguin

Yeah I could get about 100 students from my Ninja training camp as well. But it would be a lost cause, as the "loyals" would just use camera trickery to make it appear as though they won.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Aug 23, 2008 2:06 am 
Penguin

Lol some of you got me wrong, let me clarify that I meant those who love him (Loyals) against those who hate him (not only magicians, so yeah, you could be superior in number).
But don't underrate us. Remember, not everyone makes a big appearance on the internet... and these "still waters" are probably the best fighters! 8) And we will fight until the end and never give up, because we fight for our MINDFREAK!

I'm grateful that you make my team angry, because we will take Criss as an example and will only get stronger when people try to put us down! :P

Don't forget the rules: the whole thing has to be live, and nobody is allowed to bring neutral fighters, this is a matter of honor.
Now, let's choose the weapons.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Aug 23, 2008 11:35 am 
born to perform.

Location: Waiting as a final load under a very large set of cups. It is dark......
Yeah, my evil plan to overthrow Criss Angel and take my rightful place as Camera Edited King is finally coming together! :twisted:

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Aug 23, 2008 11:53 am 
born to perform.

LoyalAnanya wrote:
Lol some of you got me wrong, let me clarify that I meant those who love him (Loyals) against those who hate him (not only magicians, so yeah, you could be superior in number).
But don't underrate us. Remember, not everyone makes a big appearance on the internet... and these "still waters" are probably the best fighters! 8) And we will fight until the end and never give up, because we fight for our MINDFREAK!

I'm grateful that you make my team angry, because we will take Criss as an example and will only get stronger when people try to put us down! :P

Don't forget the rules: the whole thing has to be live, and nobody is allowed to bring neutral fighters, this is a matter of honor.

Bold: You have got to be kidding me.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Aug 23, 2008 4:39 pm 
born to perform.

LoyalAnanya wrote:

Need I again point out the "cultist" nature of the Loyals?

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Aug 23, 2008 5:24 pm 
Emperor Penguin

All we need to do is wait about a year and the majority of the loyals will be haters, who will be fighting the new and gullible upcoming loyals...

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Aug 23, 2008 5:40 pm 
Penguin

One time when he's about to levitate, he says "Now there's nothing above my head, right?", and right then, a helicopter flies, in view of the camera, over his head.

FAIL.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Aug 23, 2008 11:38 pm 
born to perform.

This battle sounds like fun! I'm gonna wear one of those arrows that goes through your head! Also, don't forget, we get thompson, sankey, banacheck, and everyone else.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Aug 23, 2008 11:41 pm 
born to perform.

Sweepingreaper4 wrote:
This battle sounds like fun! I'm gonna wear one of those arrows that goes through your head! Also, don't forget, we get thompson, sankey, banacheck, and everyone else.

Right, And they know his weaknesses.

Juliegel

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Aug 23, 2008 11:48 pm 
born to perform.

dbaker_creator wrote:
Me with over a decade of Ninjutsu training under my belt

vs.

A few hundred goth kids (who will likely cut themselves before I get the chance)

I'm Game. If I can get SirBrad in on this I'll even put a few bucks down on a winning outcome.

ROFL. I actually laughed out loud at this one. Go get SirBrad and count me in, too.

I must say (surprising myself) that I actually have a little respect for Blaine for totally ignoring Angel's challenges and rantings. I have first hand knowledge of how Angel works, with all his egotistical rantings. In fact, one day, he got so pissed at his crew, that he left, went to his hotel room, and pouted for half the day all while threatening to fire everyone because someone had the balls to correct him on something. He is an absolute nightmare to work with. It's not surprising at all why everyone left him standing alone. His self esteem is rock bottom low and he lifts himself by pushing everyone else down.

Chris Kenner is a friend of mine., Recently, I talked with him and happended to mention Angel virtually ripping off Copperfield's building escape. His words were, "It's being taken care of." What a better world this would be if Criss Angel would crawl back under the rock he came from.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Aug 23, 2008 11:51 pm 
Penguin

dbaker_creator wrote:
Need I again point out the "cultist" nature of the Loyals?

Do I have to remind you that this "battle" (and all I'm writing in this context) is supposed to be funny? :roll:

Sweepingreaper4 wrote:

Yeah the arrow is a great idea! :lol: But I don't think that thompson and Banachek hate him, then they wouldn't have worked for him so long. But I guess they would be sitting in the audience and scratch their heads about us!

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Aug 23, 2008 11:54 pm 
born to perform.

Banachek does not like him at all. He worked with him for as long as he did because of the paycheck and the recognition. The people who watch that horendous show will recognize him when he does his own show (which I hear is coming soon). I can't speak for the others you mentioned as I do not know them very well nor their feelings on this matter.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Aug 24, 2008 4:17 pm 
born to perform.

Thompson is too nice of a guy to speak ill of anyone - a true gentleman if there ever was one.

Banachek is as sick of Angel as most of the magic community - likely more so, since he had direct exposure to him.

Sankey has gone to the point of parodying Angel in the form of Craig Angelo.

sirbrad wrote:
All we need to do is wait about a year and the majority of the loyals will be haters, who will be fighting the new and gullible upcoming loyals...

Sirbrad wins with the "Thing we all should have thought of" quote of the day.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Aug 24, 2008 10:27 pm 
born to perform.

LoyalAnanya wrote:
Bicycle12 wrote:
dbaker_creator wrote:
Bicycle12 wrote:
I say all of us penguinites ban together, form a makeshift militia, and finish Criss off once and for all!

:twisted:

Settle down Bicycle, that'll never work. . . I'll put somebody on it SHHHHH. :roll:

:wink:

Hey guys, I have a great idea for a TV event: the Ultimate Battle!
All those who hate Criss Angel, including the penguinites who want to take part, meet on a big field or something like this with all the Loyals who want to defend Criss; we need any large place that can be used as a battlefield, surrounded by a live audience in a safe distance, and the camera crews. For obvious reasons they wouldn't allow us to fight with swords... :twisted: :twisted: :twisted:
We agree on a method to carry out the battle, and the side that loses, promises to shut up forever! Or Criss could promise to end his career if the "haters" win.
Let me hear your ideas. :wink:

The lines above are for entertainment purposes only and should be used and viewed as such.

AHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!!!!!!!!! HA!!!

I could defeat all of Angel's Loyals in battle by myself! I used to play tournament paintball in the CFOA and once won the Lauren's Hope Charity Tournament for my team in our last match by myself against 4 players still left on the other team, (which was a swat team although tourny paintballers laugh at military and police because they're actually not very good with gun skills, I know thats surprising probably), so I don't think I would have a problem with all of Angel's Loyals. I mean seriously, what are they going to do? We also have our power of illusion on our side too lol. The loyals would think we're in one spot and then we would be behind them or something crazy like that. I really don't think it would be much of a fight.

But the whole idea of a fictional battle is dumb because it doesn't relate to the topic here. Instead of bringing up pointless theoretical battles that are really dumb (like I'm going to battle over Angel? :roll: ) why don't you actually explain the stuff I brought up about Angel? I perform magic for my job everyday and I am disgusted with Angel. I'm sick of hearing about him. He is an insult to me and every other magician out there.

And I had a feeling Callahan didn't claim real power, but it seems he goes just a hair too far with everything. Angel doesn't even have disclaimers sometimes though so there's no use refuting that. Saying "Do you believe in ghosts? I don't." is not a disclaimer. That is just confusing to people, IF they even catch it. But aside from that its not uncommon at all for Angel to say things like "This is real, this is not a trick" no different than when he is talking about doing some stunt or something.

The Blaine "parody" was not a parody, Angel was mocking, insulting, and exposing Blaine because apparently Angel still feels I don't know threatened maybe by Blaine? I really don't understand Angel's logic, no one even talks about Blaine now days because its been awhile since he has been on tv and Angel has been on for waaaaaaaaay too long now.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Aug 24, 2008 10:36 pm 
born to perform.

girspiggy wrote:
The think you said about the icarus and the CA levitation, He technicaly didnt steal. It was somebody else who stole it and sold it to criss who is selling it for twice what its worth. horrible angles, lighting is a bi-ach, and the dvd is 100$ and to build it is another 100$ Its true about Uri Gellar. He had no right to call Uri those things. He claims that he is real but then when calahan went on the show, he killed him. if you watch on youtube the scene not shown on TV (well idk i didnt even see the episode), Uri guessed correctly what was in the envelope and criss having no balls as he does, stopped him before he can correctly divine what was in the envelope. and after whatching that, Isnt it strange how criss had the perfect patter to ruin somebody. He had 911 on there because if he believed somebody wasnt real, he was going to do this and tell them to predict 911. criss is a horrible person. If he had real balls he wouldve given uri the money.

EDIT: what possessed him to fire Jermay, Banachek, Kaughman, Thompson, and Sankey?? They were the show! and personally, I thought the stooges acted WAY better than criss can act.

If the Icarus levitation was sold to Angel then why is the Icarus levitation still sold? Also all levitations are very angle sensitive so that doesn't justify it being a bad levitation. It can get you more than inches off the ground without an external elaborate gimmick so in my opinion its a good method.

And even if Angel didn't steal, he has allowed rampant exposure of the effect, extremely rampant exposure, almost as bad as the Balduci levitation.

So did Geller say what was on the envelope? If so thats crazy, although it doesn't prove Geller is genuine, I would personally be expecting that type of behavior from Angel and so I would have prepared for it, which may be what Geller had done. (In other words its not impossible to find out whats on the envelope ahead of time if you're expecting Angel to have something like that, just unlikely you would think about it, he would have it, you would find out, and he would use it) Anyway I'm going to youtube now to see lol.

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 112 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 8  Next