View Cart | View Account | Help
Order by phone: 800-880-2592
Check out our favorite NEW ARRIVALS
Need it fast? Order before 4pm Eastern and your order ships SAME DAY.

All times are UTC - 5 hours

Post subject: Re: Football Levitation
PostPosted: Tue Aug 26, 2008 3:50 pm 
Penguin

Maloney123 wrote:
kconnors wrote:
KingMilo wrote:
RadioRob wrote:
Oh, come on! You've GOT to be kidding me!
Anyone out there enjoy this particular "illusion"?!
First of all, he did it on Season One with a frisbee.
Secondly, as bad as it was with the frisbee, it was even worse with the football.
I don't want to expose anything here; but if you can't figure this out, then give up and stay home because you'd be a danger to society if you left the house!

Some points to ponder:
The pass wasn't bad; yet Criss complained and the thrower apologized; which is poor setup to start with.
Look where the football went out of screen.
Look where Criss retrieved the football.
Look at the ball as it's beginning to levitate.
Look at the ball as it's travelling.
Look at how the guy "caught" it - both in his positioning and in the ball as it makes contact when caught.
The guy who caught the ball stayed in shot the whole time before throwing the football to Criss, right? WRONG!

This was poorly done with the frisbee.
Why - oh, why - would anyone choose to repeat the same poor effect?
And...how can you be WORSE at it the second time around than you were the first time?! Shouldn't 'practice make perfect'? Shouldn't you at least improve the method or your handling before broadcasting the same trick a second time on national television?!

Unbelievable.

I've noticed that he has been repeating illusions this season. Walking on water, this football/frisbee, and a few others. He has run out of tricks. It has been discussed before. You just can't do magic on tv with a continually running show. The amount of tricks you need to come up with is just too many. You either rush to create them and they are weak or you just plain run out of ideas.

Prehaps Chris is becoming a "green-friendly" magician...and is recycling his GARBAGE

Very clever. What time did you get to sleep last night thinking of that one? :roll:

Actually i thought that was funny. And maloney, What time did you get to sleep last night trying to come back from that one? :roll:

Post subject: Re: Football Levitation
PostPosted: Tue Aug 26, 2008 9:59 pm 
Emperor Penguin

Maloney123 wrote:
Very clever. What time did you get to sleep last night thinking of that one? :roll:

I actually thought it was hilarious. Apparently you have little to no sense of humor. :roll:

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Sep 05, 2008 11:03 am 
Penguin

I agree! I think the garbage comment was hilarious. One of the most valid and in place comments on the forum! Keep it up :P

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Sep 05, 2008 3:07 pm 
born to perform.

MrMagic93 wrote:
I agree! I think the garbage comment was hilarious. One of the most valid and in place comments on the forum! Keep it up :P

Really it wasn't that funny, but clever to come up with I guess. Not something I'd hold my gut laughing at.