View Cart | View Account | Help
Order by phone: 800-880-2592
Check out our favorite NEW ARRIVALS
Need it fast? Order before 4pm Eastern and your order ships SAME DAY.

All times are UTC - 5 hours

Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 55 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Sep 06, 2008 12:22 pm 
born to perform.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Sep 06, 2008 12:25 pm 
Emperor Penguin

Well judging from your inane posts daily, I would say you don't know much. You simply wait to get educated by others as even George pointed out, and then say you were "just going to say that." It is pretty miraculous how others are "just able" to beat you to it based on how often you post. They must be reading your Angel like mind overflowing with knowledge.

So what is this now, X-treme kiddies vs big bad Sirbrad? (magician) Nice little insults/name-calling, you only further proved my point.

Last edited by sirbrad on Sat Sep 06, 2008 12:28 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Sep 06, 2008 12:27 pm 

Maloney123 wrote:
Are you saying I don't know "jack" about magic?

Based on the history of your posts, I think that is exactly what he is saying.

Maloney123 wrote:
As for the graph thing, I just wanted to see some proof, I never though it was real or fake, and that's why I wanted a link.

Allow me to prove you wrong with your own words:

Maloney123 wrote:
Who made up that graph? I need some evidence that that's actually legit, which I believe it's not.

You really need to quit getting into battles with no ammunition.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Sep 06, 2008 12:36 pm 
born to perform.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Sep 06, 2008 12:41 pm 
Emperor Penguin

Is that Maloney's dad? That type of mindset is common with Crissy worshipers, they bluff like they know everything when in fact they know nothing. The worst thing they can do is keep posting, and the truth continues to roll out, as well as the contradictions and BS. But when you like Crissy you can't help but become like him...

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Sep 06, 2008 3:31 pm 
Penguin

I find it interesting that a moderator is participating in posts that are specifically attacking someone's character. Is this common practice here? I also find it interesting that "Knowing how young the poster is" The "Mature" magicians are stooping to the same level in demeaning and attacking said poster. It is disgusting and sad, and if you are the mature professional magicians you portray, you should be ashamed of your behavior.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Sep 06, 2008 3:56 pm 

msconce wrote:
I find it interesting that a moderator is participating in posts that are specifically attacking someone's character. Is this common practice here? I also find it interesting that "Knowing how young the poster is" The "Mature" magicians are stooping to the same level in demeaning and attacking said poster. It is disgusting and sad, and if you are the mature professional magicians you portray, you should be ashamed of your behavior.

You need to be aware of the whole history here. My character and reputation was being challenged; additionally I was personally insulted because of a difference of opinion. I am very well respected in the Magic community and I was invited to become a moderator on Penguin because of my knowledge and sincere willingness to give advice to those that truly want to learn about magic.

I would never engage in a debate unless I had all of the facts. If I was ever mistaken, I would be the first to admit I was wrong, since I am in a constant search for knowledge.

SirBrad and MichalAngelo will agree that when someone calls you a liar or questions your reputation or knowledge that clearly begs for a response.

I was perfectly happy to let this go, yet this singular person insisted on having the last word and fanning the flames instead of admitting he was mistaken and letting it go. (Not only this thread, but several others).

A lot of posts I have deleted since there was light profanity, questions about sexual orientation and flat out insults completely off topic. (If you are not privy to this information, it’s hard to understand the levity in which I consider this situation).

This reminds me of an animal I saw at the zoo. He kept ramming his head against the wall of the enclosure; even though the animal was aware it was hurting him, he kept ramming his head against the wall.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Sep 06, 2008 7:26 pm 
Penguin

Just my little 2 cents on this discussion:
I also don't understand why adult, professional magicians don't just lead by example and try to stay on an appropriate level, even if it may be hard sometimes...
Sirbrad, I've read a lot of your posts and evidence of your professionalism, and therefore I don't get why you feel the need to attack people you don't know. This for example:

sirbrad wrote:
Criss is a moron, and so are most of his loyals.
But when you are wearing a "loyal" blindfold, the "real world" is pretty dark.

No offence, but with a comment like this, what kind of answer do you expect from a Criss Angel fan? :? It's just provocative and unnecessary food for arguments. This is the only thing that bothers me in this forum section, generalizations and personal insults.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Sep 06, 2008 10:28 pm 
Emperor Penguin

msconce wrote:

Well when you tried logical reasoning, common sense, maturity, and pretty much everything else; what is left? Sometimes you just got to speak their language, which still is a lost cause as you can see. Those of us who have passionately practiced our art for decades, are not going to sit back and watch some idiot defame it with false misconceptions, and ridiculous comments that have no real merit. If some idiot is stupid enough to start such a thread he better be wearing a flame-re tardant vest. But even that is not enough to stop me.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Sep 06, 2008 10:49 pm 
Emperor Penguin

LoyalAnanya wrote:
Just my little 2 cents on this discussion:
I also don't understand why adult, professional magicians don't just lead by example and try to stay on an appropriate level, even if it may be hard sometimes...
Sirbrad, I've read a lot of your posts and evidence of your professionalism, and therefore I don't get why you feel the need to attack people you don't know. This for example:

sirbrad wrote:
Criss is a moron, and so are most of his loyals.
But when you are wearing a "loyal" blindfold, the "real world" is pretty dark.

No offence, but with a comment like this, what kind of answer do you expect from a Criss Angel fan? :? It's just provocative and unnecessary food for arguments. This is the only thing that bothers me in this forum section, generalizations and personal insults.

Well that is based on all the overall experiences, and bickering that I have had with many of them here over the years. You just can't seem to ingrain any knowledge or facts into their thick heads. Notice however I said "most," not all. Based on my personal experience spanning almost 3 decades, I see Criss for the fraud that he is. I am pretty qualified to make that assessment, as are several others here.

However most of the loyals just ignore the facts being given, and continue on with their blind following for some odd reason. Some wake up and get it eventually, others never do, or just leave here; and rightfully so.

Last edited by sirbrad on Sat Sep 06, 2008 11:04 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Sep 06, 2008 10:56 pm 
born to perform.

sirbrad wrote:
If some idiot is stupid enough to start such a thread he better be wearing a flame-re tardant vest. But even that is not enough to stop me.

I have mine!!

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Sep 06, 2008 11:20 pm 
born to perform.

sirbrad wrote:
Is that Maloney's dad? That type of mindset is common with Crissy worshipers, they bluff like they know everything when in fact they know nothing. The worst thing they can do is keep posting, and the truth continues to roll out, as well as the contradictions and BS. But when you like Crissy you can't help but become like him...

Now your going to dam far. I hate it when anyone says anything about my parents, so you can frig off with that now. Say what ever type of [edited] you want about me, but don't say ANY [edited] about my parents.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Sep 06, 2008 11:24 pm 
born to perform.

I agree. Brad, that WAS a little low...I mean even for you. :?

I posted that pic as representation of everyone whining about each other's posts....Not pointing fingers at any one person.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Sep 06, 2008 11:59 pm 
Penguin

MichalAngelo wrote:
sirbrad wrote:
If some idiot is stupid enough to start such a thread he better be wearing a flame-re tardant vest. But even that is not enough to stop me.

I have mine!!

:lol:

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Sep 07, 2008 6:01 am 
Emperor Penguin

You started in with the "go back to your boyfriend" insult earlier, so like I said to the XCMer's if you can't take it don't dish it. However you obviously did not get the joke, there was nothing mean about it nor related to your actual parents. It simply implied that you are very very young, or seem to be based on your immaturity and lack of knowledge exhibited here daily. So it was about "you."

Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 55 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next