View Cart | View Account | Help
Order by phone: 800-880-2592
Check out our favorite NEW ARRIVALS
Need it fast? Order before 4pm Eastern and your order ships SAME DAY.

All times are UTC - 5 hours




Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 17 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2  Next
Author Message
 Post subject: Blaine at madonna's 50ith
PostPosted: Mon Aug 18, 2008 7:56 pm 
User avatar
Offline
Team Penguin

Joined: 27 Nov 2006
Posts: 2713
David Blaine was reported to be hired at madonna's 50ith birthday party in london.


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Blaine at madonna's 50ith
PostPosted: Mon Aug 18, 2008 8:57 pm 
Offline
born to perform.

Joined: 21 Jan 2008
Posts: 2610
Location: Canada
girspiggy wrote:
David Blaine was reported to be hired at madonna's 50ith birthday party in london.


Was he just a guest or doing magic?


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Aug 18, 2008 9:08 pm 
User avatar
Offline
Moderator

Joined: 21 Feb 2003
Posts: 14016
Location: Las Vegas, NV/Albuquerque, NM/Pensacola, FL
Considering they've slept together, I'd assume he's a guest, not a performer.


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Aug 18, 2008 9:48 pm 
User avatar
Offline
Penguin

Joined: 11 Jul 2008
Posts: 395
Location: In Your Mind!!!!!!!
What?!


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Aug 18, 2008 10:13 pm 
User avatar
Offline
Moderator

Joined: 21 Feb 2003
Posts: 14016
Location: Las Vegas, NV/Albuquerque, NM/Pensacola, FL
Blaine mentioned that years ago on Howard Stern. It was back when he was dating that really hot girl.


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Blaine at madonna's 50ith
PostPosted: Mon Aug 18, 2008 10:13 pm 
User avatar
Offline
Emperor Penguin

Joined: 03 Dec 2006
Posts: 7922
Location: Parkville, MO
girspiggy wrote:
David Blaine was reported to be hired at madonna's 50ith birthday party in london.


Cool? :?


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Aug 19, 2008 12:11 am 
Offline
born to perform.

Joined: 21 Jan 2008
Posts: 2610
Location: Canada
exodus wrote:
Blaine mentioned that years ago on Howard Stern. It was back when he was dating that really hot girl.


That was a tad bit disturbing.


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Aug 19, 2008 8:03 am 
User avatar
Offline
Team Penguin

Joined: 27 Nov 2006
Posts: 2713
Maloney123 wrote:
exodus wrote:
Blaine mentioned that years ago on Howard Stern. It was back when he was dating that really hot girl.


That was a tad bit disturbing.
lol! not for me giggigigty goooooo!! lol. he was apparently paid like a thousand dollars an hour. its on itricks.


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Aug 27, 2008 10:13 pm 
User avatar
Offline
born to perform.

Joined: 26 Jun 2006
Posts: 1435
He gets $150,000 an hour for private parties.


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Sep 06, 2008 5:58 am 
User avatar
Offline
Emperor Penguin

Joined: 22 Sep 2003
Posts: 11155
Location: Penguin's Most Feared Intellect
Yes, plus tits. Oops I mean tips.


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Sep 06, 2008 10:44 am 
Offline
born to perform.

Joined: 21 Jan 2008
Posts: 2610
Location: Canada
sirbrad wrote:
Yes, plus tits. Oops I mean tips.


That one actually made me laugh. I'd say he gets both of them.


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Sep 06, 2008 3:46 pm 
User avatar
Offline
born to perform.

Joined: 30 Mar 2007
Posts: 967
Location: Sydney - Australia
MichalAngelo wrote:
He gets $150,000 an hour for private parties.

Thats a ridiculous sum of money. :shock:


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Sep 06, 2008 6:24 pm 
User avatar
Offline
born to perform.

Joined: 26 Jun 2006
Posts: 1435
I completely agree. See what being a celebrity can get you. However, I must say, honestly, the more money my clients have, the higher my price gets. I was hired to do a private cocktail party (just walk-around) for some wealthy people in a nearby city...I charged them $450 an hour with a 3 hour minimum, and they didn't even bat an eye at the price. I probably could have charged even more, but thought I gave them a fair price.


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Sep 06, 2008 11:21 pm 
Offline
born to perform.

Joined: 21 Jan 2008
Posts: 2610
Location: Canada
MichalAngelo wrote:
I completely agree. See what being a celebrity can get you. However, I must say, honestly, the more money my clients have, the higher my price gets. I was hired to do a private cocktail party (just walk-around) for some wealthy people in a nearby city...I charged them $450 an hour with a 3 hour minimum, and they didn't even bat an eye at the price. I probably could have charged even more, but thought I gave them a fair price.


Sounds good to me. I mean, 150,000 is a bit much, and there are a ton of people better then Blaine out there.


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Sep 06, 2008 11:27 pm 
User avatar
Offline
born to perform.

Joined: 26 Jun 2006
Posts: 1435
Maloney123 wrote:
MichalAngelo wrote:
I completely agree. See what being a celebrity can get you. However, I must say, honestly, the more money my clients have, the higher my price gets. I was hired to do a private cocktail party (just walk-around) for some wealthy people in a nearby city...I charged them $450 an hour with a 3 hour minimum, and they didn't even bat an eye at the price. I probably could have charged even more, but thought I gave them a fair price.


Sounds good to me. I mean, 150,000 is a bit much, and there are a ton of people better then Blaine out there.


Better...yes. More recognizable to the public?...No

That's why he can command such high prices and GET it.


Top
 Profile  
 
Display posts from previous:  Sort by  
Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 17 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2  Next

All times are UTC - 5 hours


Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest


You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot post attachments in this forum

Search for:
Jump to:  
cron
Powered by phpBB © 2009 Penguin Magic, Inc.