View Cart | View Account | Help
Order by phone: 800-880-2592
Check out our favorite NEW ARRIVALS
Need it fast? Order before 4pm Eastern and your order ships SAME DAY.

All times are UTC - 5 hours

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 112 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Sep 17, 2008 6:17 pm 
Emperor Penguin

HAHA! Eat that egotistical moron. He probably expected everyone to bow down to him and do what he says.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Sep 17, 2008 7:51 pm 

Here is some wishful thinking... what if The Cirque show is a success, but they sack Crissy Angel and replace him with a real magician?

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Sep 17, 2008 8:46 pm 
born to perform.

Location: Waiting as a final load under a very large set of cups. It is dark......
So is my Criss Angel War idea gong to happen soon?

:roll:

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Sep 17, 2008 9:37 pm 
Emperor Penguin

HAHA! That moron sped up a cane twirl to try and look cool. What a serious loser. Keep the ugly beard, at least it hides your even uglier face.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Sep 21, 2008 7:35 pm 
Emperor Penguin

sirbrad wrote:
HAHA! That moron sped up a cane twirl to try and look cool. What a serious loser. Keep the ugly beard, at least it hides your even uglier face.

Sorry Brad, but beyond finding this comment childish, mainly because you have to resort to immature "insults" about him being ugly and having a beard, but also because you constantly criticize him, but you apparently watch the show, so you really shouldn't be complaining. Because by watching him, you are supporting him, and therefore making yourself a hypocrite.

Don't get me wrong, I dislike him just as much as you do, at least as a magician, but I think childish remarks on a forum are unnecessary, and you are only making yourself look like a hypocrite by doing so.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Sep 21, 2008 7:48 pm 
Team Penguin

adjones wrote:
sirbrad wrote:

Sorry Brad, but beyond finding this comment childish, mainly because you have to resort to immature "insults" about him being ugly and having a beard, but also because you constantly criticize him, but you apparently watch the show, so you really shouldn't be complaining. Because by watching him, you are supporting him, and therefore making yourself a hypocrite.

Don't get me wrong, I dislike him just as much as you do, at least as a magician, but I think childish remarks on a forum are unnecessary, and you are only making yourself look like a hypocrite by doing so.

Drew, I give you the official seal of awesomeness for that post.

And before you say that I can't give it away, you can't give it to yourself, and since we teh internetz homiez, I am takign over.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Sep 21, 2008 8:46 pm 
Emperor Penguin

adjones wrote:
sirbrad wrote:

Sorry but I don't really care. I have criticized Angel to death professionally, honestly, rationally, and many other respectable ways in the past; but it all falls on deaf ears. At least when I come down to the level of most Angel supporters and tell it like it is, thus getting to the point, it catches their attention. Your response is proof of that.

But being you find my comments so childish and immature, then why do you pm me from time to time for a "professional's advice" on various topics? One thing I can't stand are people who say one thing in private, then another in public and at other forums; which makes you pretty hypocritical. So now your opinion means nothing to me. Are you trying to pick a fight now too?

I am not the only one who said such things about Angel, check out some of the posts from others, even one of the mods you idolize here. It is not just me. Why? Because Angel brings it out of you, and it is factual. Simple as that. "Childish remarks" are necessary when "children" try and pick a fight with someone they have no chance of winning it with. It is the only language they know, so I consider it doing them a favor. Now profanity and vulgarity on the other hand are completely unnecessary, but I don't hear you saying anything about that.

But yeah I am going to go twirl a cane now slowly, and then speed it up so it looks like I did it full speed. Very "magic" like. You should be used to it all here by now, don't like it don't read it. Or stick to Anything Spam forums. I don't watch the show fully, I caught it on while surfing just to be humored by whatever the so-called effect was at the time, that was all. I have not seen a complete episode since the first season, only youtube clips. So wrong again.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Sep 21, 2008 9:59 pm 
Emperor Penguin

sirbrad wrote:
Sorry but I don't really care. I have criticized Angel to death professionally, honestly, rationally, and many other respectable ways in the past; but it all falls on deaf ears. At least when I come down to the level of most Angel supporters and tell it like it is, thus getting to the point, it catches their attention. Your response is proof of that.

By catching their attention, you mean them thinking you're immature and rude, then yes, you are correct.

Quote:
But being you find my comments so childish and immature, then why do you pm me from time to time for a "professional's advice" on various topics? One thing I can't stand are people who say one thing in private, then another in public and at other forums; which makes you pretty hypocritical. So now your opinion means nothing to me. Are you trying to pick a fight now too?

I'm not going to deny PM'ing you, because I know you are a pro, and your opinion, on most things, is valuable to me. But when I see you talking trash on fellow magicians, regardless of skill level or lack there of, it just makes me think you need a bit of an ego check.

Quote:
I am not the only one who said such things about Angel, check out some of the posts from others, even one of the mods you idolize here. It is not just me. Why? Because Angel brings it out of you, and it is factual. Simple as that. "Childish remarks" are necessary when "children" try and pick a fight with someone they have no chance of winning it with. It is the only language they know, so I consider it doing them a favor. Now profanity and vulgarity on the other hand are completely unnecessary, but I don't hear you saying anything about that.

No, you're not the only one typing things about Angel, and I am in no way defending him- I would type the same thing had you been talking about any other magician. Profanity and vulgarity don't bother me nearly as much as immaturity, rudeness, and lack of respect.

Quote:
But yeah I am going to go twirl a cane now slowly, and then speed it up so it looks like I did it full speed. Very "magic" like. You should be used to it all here by now, don't like it don't read it. Or stick to Anything Spam forums. I don't watch the show fully, I caught it on while surfing just to be humored by whatever the so-called effect was at the time, that was all. I have not seen a complete episode since the first season, only youtube clips. So wrong again.

I'll deal with that first- how am I supposed to tell if I "like" something or not without reading it? I may be a magician, but I can't predict the future. Second- Anything Magic is waaay better than this place. There's not as much magic discussion, but the members over there are better than here any-day.

And about the "I only watch him on YouTube" thing... you're still watching him, which means you're still technically supporting him. It's like saying you're a vegetarian, but having bacon in your green beans... kind of. OK, bad analogy, but you get the idea.

Popchris3 wrote:
Drew, I give you the official seal of awesomeness for that post.

And before you say that I can't give it away, you can't give it to yourself, and since we teh internetz homiez, I am takign over.

Thank you, good sir.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Sep 21, 2008 10:32 pm 
Emperor Penguin

adjones wrote:
Don't get me wrong, I dislike him just as much as you do

Wrong again, obviously you don't.

Also, Angel is not a magician. I do not bash magicians, so again you are wrong. I only "bash" hacks who act, and like to think they are magicians. You want to talk about immaturity, rudeness, and disrespect? Angel is the poster boy for all of those things. Do some research quote master and you will see that Angel is very deserving of what is said about him. In fact I actually hold back a lot for the sake of the forums.

I don't like Angel as a person, period. I can't say I don't like him as a magician because he isn't one. He is just a TV bum who cuts away and has crew members move things around, and paid stooges. Now there are "real-world" magicians I don't like, but I don't bash them because it is apparent they actually do have skills and talent.

ABM better than this place? Yeeeah. Better for rule-breakers and kiddies who have nothing even worth talking about maybe. Better for bashing people. However if you support and defend those getting bashed, now that calls for post deletions and a lock-down. That says a lot about the mod(s) there.

Funny how they let the bashing go on until someone actually intelligent comes and with some factual statements, then they stop it all because they don't want to hear that. Pleeeeease, take your blinders off "review master."

Last edited by sirbrad on Sun Sep 21, 2008 10:43 pm, edited 3 times in total.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Sep 21, 2008 10:37 pm 
born to perform.

sirbrad wrote:
adjones wrote:
Don't get me wrong, I dislike him just as much as you do

Wrong again, obviously you don't.

Also, Angel is not a magician. I do not bash magicians, so again you are wrong. I only "bash" hacks who act, and like to think they are magicians. You want to talk about immaturity, rudeness, and disrespect? Angel is the poster boy for for all of those things. Do some research quote master you will see that Angel is very deserving of what is said about him. In fact I actually hold back for the sake of the forums.

I don't like Angel as a person, period. I can't say I don't like him as a magician because he isn't one. He is just a TV bum who cuts away and has crew members move things around, and paid stooges. Now there are "real-world" magicians I don't like, but I don't bash them because it is apparent they actually do have skills and talent.

Even though he cuts away and everything, he still does real tricks. In Craig Angelo and the mad tv spoof, they did some good jobs showing how he does alot of his tricks. The guy says: "I am not paid to be here" without criss even asking if the trick is not prearranged. :lol:

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Sep 21, 2008 11:08 pm 
Emperor Penguin

Yeah Sankey did a great job summing it up. How childish and immature of him...

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Sep 23, 2008 9:44 pm 
born to perform.

sirbrad wrote:
Yeah Sankey did a great job summing it up. How childish and immature of him...

SirBrad I am loyal to you!! Lol...I feel like a dumb angel fan now...(dumb)

I agree with you seriously, angel is an insult to magic. I posted some great reasons why I can't stand him and I think anyone that supports him should try to start to refute them, but they won't be able to.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Sep 23, 2008 10:00 pm 
Emperor Penguin

I like Angel, he gives me A LOT to type about. :)

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Sep 24, 2008 11:20 pm 
born to perform.

Sirbrad can I call myself the cool sirtonto in your honor? Lol jk... maybe that will help these loyals to see how strange they act calling themselves that... its like creeeeepy lol.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Sep 24, 2008 11:31 pm 
born to perform.

sirbrad wrote:
I like Angel, he gives me A LOT to type about. :)

Ooooooohh! I'm sooo bookmarking this post! You said you like Angel! HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA. Just wait...This quote will pop up again when you least expect it! Gotcha!!!! ROFL!!!

thanks, Brad. You made me laugh.

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 112 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next