View Cart | View Account | Help
Order by phone: 800-880-2592
Check out our favorite NEW ARRIVALS
Need it fast? Order before 4pm Eastern and your order ships SAME DAY.

All times are UTC - 5 hours

Post subject: TWO FREE psychometry effects.
PostPosted: Mon Sep 22, 2008 11:17 am 
born to perform.

I'm constantly playing with the concept of psychometry because I find it really interesting. I created various routines that were impromptu versions of Anneman Pseudo Psychometry (meaning no envelopes marks etc.) But I also tried to take the concept further than taking someone else object and giving readings then giving it back to the right person.

This version is done with billets, it's quite simple and require almost no preparation, it can be done standing up or on a table, the moves are justified and looks as it should be.

Now for those who haven't skipped the page's because of the billet mention, here it is:

You will need to prepare one billet by marking it, I don't like using pencil dots for this effect you'll get to know why later on, I mark it with a very small rolled piece of paper that I stick inside the folded billet, so when I touch it I feel a bump in the paper.

have this billet in your back pocket (folded) along with three blank billets pre-folded (so you have the creases) but keep them opened, you can also have a pen handy in the same pocket (I carry mini ink pens for walk-around).

When you are ready to perform the effect reach in your pocket and take out one unfolded billet. Ask them to write the name of a freind, a drawing whatever, reach in your pocket for the mini pencil as well as the prepared billet. (get them used to see you reaching in your back pocket).

Once they are done writing ask them to fold the billet, at this point you can do a lot of different things to switch the billet, you can mimic taking the billet and concentrating on it as you ask them to do the same, tell them to send all their energy into the billet so you can later on catch on the vibrations, you can also tell them to concentrate on the name whatever, while you mimic it just switch it. If you are not into it as much as me, just show that you can't see throught with the light. once they are done ask them to lay it on the table. or on their open palm.

Now you have their billet in your right hand palmed, reach again in your back pocket, when your hand is sheilded by your body, pop open the billet as you pretend reaching in your pocket, you do also reach in your pocket and take out the two remaining unfolded pieces, as you casually show the billets you can peek what they written on their billet, give them the two other blank pieces (this is fun to do hehe) now fold THEIR billet showing how you want them to fold it the same way so there is no difference with the billets, but actually you are folding THEIR real billet, that they believe is laying on the table. This is a perfect clean up.

When you are done folding give it a small nail nick or a dent, and lay it on the table along with the three other billets.

Ask them to mix the slips on the table so you don't know which is theirs but ask them to keep track of their own billet.

once they are done mixing, come back to them, take the first billet on the table and pretend trying to feel the energy, I like to show my palm open as they place the billet in my hand to show how fair it is. if you feel a little bump you know it's the billet they think it's theirs.

As you feel the ''energy'' pretend you are not sure about some billets, if you feel the little bump say that you are going to place it aside. Now take the blank pieces, if there is no nail nicks or bumps just say you don't feel anything with those and place it back in your pocket. do that for the two blank pieces that has no marks.

Make sure that in the end you have the ''bump'' billet and the ''nail nicked'' billet on the table.

Say that you don't feel anything with the nail nicked billet (it is acutally their real billet) and pretend to place it in your pocket. but keep it palmed, so you ask them if it was their billet (the one remaining on the table) first climax.

Second climax, take the fake ''bump'' billet on the table and place it on your forehead, pretend to feel the vibrations they left with this billet, and start saying letters, I like to say a word that is really close to what they wrote, and when they are about to say what it is, I do a switch/read switch (get Switchcraft!) So I open their real billet (that was palmed) and I show it to them.

Can you get a cleaner billet effect than that! your hands alway seems empty, and everything seems really fair. I did that effect to a client (in an esoteric shop) the lady was herself ''a Psychic'' and she looked at me with a lot of respect saying that I had a gift .

Even if it reads complicated it is really simple, tell me if you guys like it!

Note that it can also be played as a D&A test!
-----------------------------------------------

Here is something else you can do, (another idea I had, still in that shop, the lady asked for more so I made that on the spot). I asked her to pick three crystals (we were in an esoteric shop). And to lay them down in a line on the table. I turned my back and I asked her to pick one of the rocks and to squeeze it in their fist. I also asked her to think of two simple shapes (triangle and circle force), I told her this would embed her thoughts in the crystal which had special memorising abilities.

I then took her hand and muscle readed which was her crystal, ''feeling vibrations'', Then I revealed that I felt seeing a triangle and a circle in the gemstone.

Voila!

Maxime

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Sep 22, 2008 3:43 pm 
Team Penguin

Brillliant. Dude, thanks for sharing. Thought penguin had a rule against it though?

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Sep 22, 2008 4:58 pm 
born to perform.

A lot of people share their effect's, I haven't really exposed anything, if you don't know basics of ''billetery'' (hehe) then I don't think you can understand it.

max.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Apr 08, 2009 8:26 pm 
born to perform.

Wow! This is an old post but a great one! Definitely worth a second look for those of you who haven't seen it.