View Cart | View Account | Help
Order by phone: 800-880-2592
Check out our favorite NEW ARRIVALS
Need it fast? Order before 4pm Eastern and your order ships SAME DAY.

All times are UTC - 5 hours

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Oct 17, 2008 6:55 pm 
born to perform.

MichalAngelo wrote:
I retract my post about your BS. :oops: I apologize. BTW...Left a voicemail for Criss. He (surprisingly) called back. He didn't remember your name, but I described you from your pic and he said "he sounds familiar", but he wasn't sure.

However, I spoke to him very briefly about the illusions in the show. This is what he told me..verbatim....

"The problem with changing the illusions in the show is that the story changes, the choreography changes, and it changes the whole d*mn production. I'd rather make what's in the show work a little better. We're working out a lot of bugs, because basically the first few shows just sucked @$$. But people are going to have to get it throught their f**king heads that this isn't TV and it's not Mindfreak."

And as for people bashing you about your looks, your weight, or why you do magic, etc...We don't need to..YOU did all that in your post above. Do what you do because you love to do it. :wink:

Yeah I know that's what I get when I do my magic for people and it's really getting annoying hearing the same things day in and day out most of the people that I've met are superficial and don't like seeing fat people they're almost as bad as Lois's brother from Family Guy except they don't try to kill me. god I watch too much tv I really need to get a job too bad there's no Houdinis Magic Shop in Canada otherwise I'd want to work there in a heartbeat.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Oct 17, 2008 7:00 pm 
born to perform.

KingOfNynex2003 wrote:
Thanks for retracting your bs because I know I met him and he really is a nice guy and I actually did like his show granted some of his illusions I could see through but overall it was a good show and I have to admit there were a few parts that weren't all that good but I still liked it and with a few tweaks he'll make it look good.

My BS? I didn't bs in my posts. If YOU think he's a nice guy, that's all that matters. I won't try to ruin it for you. But I will say that those of us that know him and have worked with him, feel differently. But like you, we are entitled to our opinion, as it's based on truth and not a fantasy of how he seems in a meet and greet encounter. The Angel YOU met, is a different Angel in "real life".

Ignore what others say about you personally. One could talk about Angel's lisp, or Blaine's huge nose. People have made comments about Doug Henning's teeth, even to this day...and he's been dead for 8 years. People made fun of Copperfield's mullet hair style for years. It's just sticks and stones. If they don't want to see your show, then show it to those that do. Rise above it all, and do your stuff.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Oct 17, 2008 7:05 pm 
born to perform.

MichalAngelo wrote:
KingOfNynex2003 wrote:
Thanks for retracting your bs because I know I met him and he really is a nice guy and I actually did like his show granted some of his illusions I could see through but overall it was a good show and I have to admit there were a few parts that weren't all that good but I still liked it and with a few tweaks he'll make it look good.

My BS? I didn't bs in my posts. If YOU think he's a nice guy, that's all that matters. I won't try to ruin it for you. But I will say that those of us that know him and have worked with him, feel differently. But like you, we are entitled to our opinion, as it's based on truth and not a fantasy of how he seems in a meet and greet encounter. The Angel YOU met, is a different Angel in "real life".

I know about that and I meant to say your bs comment not how you bs'ed in your posts but I wouldn't mind to actually work with him as camera crew because if I can handle a chef that makes Gordon Ramsey look like Emeril Legasse I think I could handle Criss Angel and I'm pretty good with cameras but I doubt he would ever hire one of his Loyals.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Oct 17, 2008 7:10 pm 
born to perform.

Gotcha. We cool, then. :wink: As for him hiring you for camera work. Who knows? Stranger things have happened. :lol:

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Oct 17, 2008 7:16 pm 
born to perform.

MichalAngelo wrote:
Gotcha. We cool, then. :wink: As for him hiring you for camera work. Who knows? Stranger things have happened. :lol:

Yeah David Blaine could come out of the closet and say he's attracted to men :lol: jk ;)

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Oct 17, 2008 7:21 pm 
born to perform.

KingOfNynex2003 wrote:
Yeah David Blaine could come out of the closet and say he's attracted to men :lol: jk ;)

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Oct 20, 2008 1:08 am 
born to perform.

KingOfNynex2003 wrote:
sirbrad wrote:
That is because Angel does little or no commercial magic, so there is none to "break down." He does camera "crap."

It's like you're saying Criss is the first person to use camera editing to achieve magic it's not like he's doing anything wrong or making his ILLUSIONS worse by using camera editing who really cares? it's not making the ILLUSIONS bad for laypeople or the general public so why don't you just stop flaming Criss he's just a guy that wants to entertain people.

Yeah camera tricks DO make your effects worse. Why? Because the reason you use them is because you're doing something you have no other way to do, so none of your other real, live, genuine material will match your camera trickery- ever.

Its like a pro athlete using steroids. Sure they will break their records but could they actually do as good without the steroids? Not likely, and it ruins their career, puts a bad image on their sport, and hurts other athletes because they can't compete with the athlete that is on steroids.

Angel sucks at magic, the only people that like him are ignorant of magic, so stop and realize there is a reason (many actually) as to why no magicians like angel, and why many hate and despise him.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Oct 20, 2008 9:00 am 
Emperor Penguin

DerZauberer wrote:
Which one is Criss?!?

Duh, the one with the bad hair.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Oct 22, 2008 3:17 pm 
born to perform.

MichalAngelo wrote:
I retract my post about your BS. :oops: I apologize. BTW...Left a voicemail for Criss. He (surprisingly) called back. He didn't remember your name, but I described you from your pic and he said "he sounds familiar", but he wasn't sure.

However, I spoke to him very briefly about the illusions in the show. This is what he told me..verbatim....

"The problem with changing the illusions in the show is that the story changes, the choreography changes, and it changes the whole d*mn production. I'd rather make what's in the show work a little better. We're working out a lot of bugs, because basically the first few shows just sucked @$$. But people are going to have to get it throught their f**king heads that this isn't TV and it's not Mindfreak."

And as for people bashing you about your looks, your weight, or why you do magic, etc...We don't need to..YOU did all that in your post above. Do what you do because you love to do it. :wink:

What's his number LOL!

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Oct 22, 2008 6:53 pm 
born to perform.

It's (702)61....wait a minute.. :!: ...You almost had me there. :? That was close. :o

Sorry. That's information I'm not at liberty to share. 8)

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Oct 22, 2008 10:51 pm 
Emperor Penguin

555-Putz.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Oct 23, 2008 1:53 pm 
Emperor Penguin

Criss' cell I heard was 555-hack also.