View Cart | View Account | Help
Order by phone: 800-880-2592
Check out our favorite NEW ARRIVALS
Need it fast? Order before 4pm Eastern and your order ships SAME DAY.

All times are UTC - 5 hours

Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 45 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Dec 13, 2008 6:02 pm 
born to perform.

Location: Waiting as a final load under a very large set of cups. It is dark......
Pupeteer-berlin, this is off-topic, but why did you hack the system for your post count? It looks kind of stupid.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Dec 13, 2008 6:03 pm 
Emperor Penguin

arguing should b over after my last proove-related / hypothesis-test post.. thanx for the content-related advice man.. i kept in mind 2 read the stuff from corinda mayb "lip muscle reading" is possible.. and for easy word revelations and names-of-relatives-revelations it would b an absolute killa technique as u can do it completly impromptu and also could create routines that stress that there is no other possibility than origin telepathy.. :wink:

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Dec 13, 2008 6:06 pm 
Emperor Penguin

@Bicycle12:
u are overestimating my abilities in computing.. i have no big clue about hacking an programmming.. i did not study programming but business administration.. it is just that perguin-technigue messed up.. do not ask me why - i have no clue in this field of knowlege.. :?

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Dec 13, 2008 8:25 pm 
born to perform.

Location: Waiting as a final load under a very large set of cups. It is dark......
Sorry. That's kind of strange.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Dec 13, 2008 8:35 pm 
born to perform.

Docc Hillford had a nice Lip reading routine where someone would whisper questions to a crystal ball, and the performer would perform a Q&A act out of it, pretty neat stuff,

Though, ''muscle'' lip reading doesn't exist, there are a miryad of non contact mind reading...

Get 13 steps...
Max.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Dec 13, 2008 11:03 pm 
Emperor Penguin

Berlin- There you go again with trying to act as if you're a martyr. Making this into a case about prejudice is immature, as this case surely has nothing to do with such.

You also haven't proved a single point. Circular logic doesn't prove anything, except to those who can't see the circular reasoning. It's exactly what you did. You started with your idea, and to prove that it was write, you grasped at strings, misinterpreted what we said, confuse what you were saying, and then "proved" your "thesis" by simply stating what you did at the beginning. Also, by stating what we meant, even though it's clearly not so, leads to more circular reasoning. There was not a single thread of proof throughout you long, nearly undecipherable rant.

Yet, the basic fact is that your "style" of writing isn't, and shouldn't be, tolerated on these forums. Now, I know you're going to start trying to through around complicated ideas, with words that supposedly make you sound intelligent, in order to "prove" that we're trying to steal away your freedom of speech, or that we hate everyone who isn't like us, but you're attempts are futile. Especially since you're writing is very hard to "decode."

As for you little message about attacking the messenger, you throw you're whole argument out by stating such an ignorant idea. Especially since you contradict yourself. In the beginning of your post, you insult myself, as well as bucky by making the assumption that we're uneducated. By doing so, you attack the messenger. Which really doesn't help your case.

Finally, I will leave you with this thought. Since you seem to impressed with psychology, I'm sure you're aware that individuality has nothing to do with the way we write or speak, but by what we say and do. You are not showing creativity, individuality, or anything else except disrespect, ignorance of the English language, laziness, delusion, and conformity by continuing typing in the manner that you are. Your "individualism" shows nothing more than conformity to the norm of the American teenager. The same teenager whose English scores are slipping through the cracks, simply because they can't discern what real English is. You're main point, of maintaining individuality is void.

Dustin White

P.S. Being one who claims to have college experience, I'm sure you've learned about the various styles of writing. Yet, being an English major myself, you're so called style of writing is nonexistent. You should find a better word choice to describe the mess you try to pass off as a style.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Dec 14, 2008 10:55 am 
Emperor Penguin

hey Dusti,
why did u change 2 your "normal" name? want 2 make your posting look more serious? seing a neccessarity for this? :wink:

well, i thought so that u do not understand the content of my last longer posting.. how 2 xplain it this simple that also u understand????

mayb like this:

what u called circular logic is nothing elz than making a thesis and than proving it.. if u really have been at university u should know about constructing and testing thesis.. cool down, check your own description of what u wrote and compare it with hypothesis-test-standards.. i gave u also a method 2 meassure your own thesis.. did u not understand what u meassure with the sort of counting i described? at least it should not need 2 much intellectual power 2 understand..

anyhow: u wrote i took your statements out of context.. name a SINGLE xample for this thesis.. u also were not able 2 name a SINGLE conrete logical mistake of mine.. again just some phrases - no evidence as no naming of mistake is possible.. so call me master of prediction as i predicted this point of your reaction in advance.. a puppateer barlyn miracle??????

anyhow: seems that u did not really read what i wrote but more tried 2 c it from a fixed conclusion u do not want 2 quit.. 2 bring an xample: u wrote that i stated "or that we hate everyone who isn't like us".. well i wrote: "i do not think that u r haters".. so can u b much more wrong in reading what i wrote?

also: u wrote about "complicated ideas" i am coming up with.. what complicated ideas???? as i wrote above u make it complicated for yourself by not wanna c that your old conclusion about me is wrong.. just meassure how i xplained in before-posting your own thesis of me being lazy e.g. - it is not difficult, not complicated.. so if u fail with understanding it is cause u make it complicated for yourself.. thats why i wrote take a step back for a moment.. u c: if u seddle down u will understand like others did with eas..

or just take a look at what u write by yourself: my style should not b tolerated.. so u write 1. that it is my (different) style and 2. that u are not a tolerate kind of person towards my style.. now go on reading what i wrote in last long posting about people being different and people having strong dissympathies against people beeing different / with different habbits, behaviour, styles.. again: it is not this difficult 2 understand..

another point u messed up logically with is the statement: that i wrote u and bucki would b "uneducated".. i did not write this.. i wrote that from what u write it seems like u have a "emtionalized sort of perception" and thats not the way of thinking thats tought at university/ not the university style of perception.. this emtionalized sort of perception is what disables u 2 understand what i am writing.. i wrote several times in this post: step back and cool down.. seddle your emos.. u state by yourself that u 1. want me writing "normal", 2. write that i have a different style (behaving / beeing different), 3. call me cause of my style "lazy", "delusion" and "stupid".. now add 1. and 2. and 3. and come up 2 our own conclusion.. it is not a crime not beeing normal.. it is not even bad not beeing "normal".. it is just different not beeing "normal".. thats all.. no big deal..

at least: u write that individualisation is only about what u think not about how u behave.. this is wrong again.. hey man, i wrote my docoral study about individualisation from economic perspective.. do u wanna tell me i would not know about individualization???? of course u are also individual (enhanced dergee of individualization) cause of your style of clothing (no opinion), habbits, gesture, dancing etc.. hey man, what srewed up thesis do u wanna write at next? individualization means writing, dancing, talking and thinking like all tha "normal" guys?

mayb it helps u if u try 2 get a few xamples in our next post for things u wanna assume me having written.. or for your own thesis.. get concrete and u c the nonsens u quote.. sorry for the wording but u are so resistand towards logic that i do not know how 2 name it elz..

as i just c: last point: of cause my style xist.. u just read it.. check rappers etc. (teens write different xcept they are influenced by rappers etc.): there u will find the style again.. anyhow: funny move: i do not like the style of u so it does not xist.. :lol: thats cool.. :lol: cmon.. b honest: have u really been at university and if so: did u finish it with xams or graduation or have u been there for a couple of semesters and gave up? no shame if u did so..

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Dec 14, 2008 11:31 am 
born to perform.

I should just add to you pupeteer, as I am not going to sit here and prove your lower form of logic (yes it is lesser logic) to be incorrect for two reasons: 1) Fallingblood is already doing an excellent job, 2) I don't want to waste my time with your idiocy. Also, I am university educated, I am currently writing a thesis within an institution, so please do not make assumptions about my intelligence. That only leads to us respecting you even less. And, please, do stop trying to be the only person with the last word. It is clearly the only reason you continue to argue here.
Finally, I should also note that this is not a public space, these are privately owned forums (owned by penguinmagic) and you must follow the rules of these private forums. If you do not, that is how people get banned or just end up leaving. That is why we all type the same here, that is why you need to follow the rules here, and that is why your "individuality" as you call it, is not tolerated.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Dec 14, 2008 12:12 pm 
Emperor Penguin

strange that u write at your thesis (xams or doctoral?) but are not able 2 follow easy ways of elementary logic: bringing absolutely no causality and no contrecte xamples also not able 2 prove the own statements with easy measurement i allready provided u with but just assumtions which are easy 2 prove wrong..

anyhow: i like 2 give u the last word if u just would understand what i am writing..

2 the rulz: flaming and dashing is prohibited.. what do u think is calling me "lazy", "delusional" or "stupid"? and do u really think i care about peoplz respect if they use such forms of interaction?

anyhow: good luck for your thesis.. mayb u will learn 2 think locical about this thesis.. i wish u all well with it.. :wink:

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Dec 14, 2008 1:03 pm 
Emperor Penguin

This is my last response to you. It will be short and sweet. I did not read your last two posts, as they were incoherent. It's not worth the time to try to make out what you really mean, especially when you use incorrect grammar, slaughter the English language, and use words incorrectly. This all makes out to be nothing more than a rambling.

It's clear that you are unwilling to actually read and understand what has been shown to you, because of that, it's a hopeless cause to try to help you. Continue on the road that you're going on, but remember this; you won't find the help you are looking for on this site. Most magic forums also won't help you, as it's a standard rule that you have to type in a way that uses correct grammar, as well as easy to read. These forums are not public places, and have rules governing their use. Meaning, they have all the right to kick you off for not following the rules set forth.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Dec 14, 2008 3:20 pm 
Emperor Penguin

hey fallingblood,
welcome back 2 bashing- and flaming free zone.. well i got helped by people here.. if u and buckie do not want 2 answer on my requests its fine with me as it is your freedom 2 respond or not..

peace men :arrow:

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Dec 16, 2008 12:26 am 
born to perform.

Kid quit being slack and lazy like 99% of other kids your age and use some correct grammar.

And quit acting like you have been in college when its obvious you have not, because with your laziness, disrespect, and awful writing you would walk in and right back out of any decent university.

Also, I have taken both sociology and psychology at Coastal Carolina University, and also fully understand the concept of a thesis, which doesn't even apply to everyday conversations.

So quit making up stupid, lame a$$ excuses for being slack, grow up, get some maturity, and start writing like someone worth listening to.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Dec 16, 2008 8:32 am 
Penguin

Jethro Bodean believed he was educated with his sixth grade learning. Ignorance is bliss and none so blind as those who will not see.

:cry:

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Dec 16, 2008 4:10 pm 
Emperor Penguin

u guys have probs with thinking:

lazy means using less effort for reaching an aim. less effort in writing would mean using less words for transmitting the same idea. i use shortforms as "r", "c" etc. what u guys do not use. u guys use shortforms as "don´t" etc. what i do not use. so @ least we use more or less the same amount of letters cause of the shortforms. so @ least in sum our lazyness-factor is the same.. it is just related 2 different short forms.

of cause u do not understand what i am writing as u are so smart from your study that u even do not understand that simple fact.. :wink:

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Dec 16, 2008 5:01 pm 

puppeteer_berlin wrote:
u guys have probs with thinking:

lazy means using less effort for reaching an aim. less effort in writing would mean using less words for transmitting the same idea. i use shortforms as "r", "c" etc. what u guys do not use. u guys use shortforms as "don´t" etc. what i do not use. so @ least we use more or less the same amount of letters cause of the shortforms. so @ least in sum our lazyness-factor is the same.. it is just related 2 different short forms.

of cause u do not understand what i am writing as u are so smart from your study that u even do not understand that simple fact.. :wink:

The only thing I don't understand is why I didn't lock this topic sooner. English is the language written here, not whatever it was you were writing.

http://www.penguinmagic.com/discuss/vie ... hp?t=88983

Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 45 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3