View Cart | View Account | Help
Order by phone: 800-880-2592
Check out our favorite NEW ARRIVALS
Need it fast? Order before 4pm Eastern and your order ships SAME DAY.

All times are UTC - 5 hours

Post subject: Coinvexed
PostPosted: Sat Jan 24, 2009 6:15 pm 
Penguin

Is coinvexed able to bend bigger coins than QB2.

With bigger I mean with a larger diameter?

Sincerly,

Mikkel

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Jan 27, 2009 7:11 am 
Penguin

I personally did not like coinvexed and found it difficult to bend coins on the fly. I would say stick to QB2.

Tony

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Jan 29, 2009 3:58 pm 
Penguin

haha,

Thats quite funny. Seems like you have both QB2 and coinvexed and came with your personal opinion instead of answer my question.

So I ask again:

Is it possible to bend coins with a larger diameter with coinvexed than with QB2. I mean can I bend coins with a larger diameter with coinvexed?

Sincerly

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Jan 29, 2009 11:08 pm 
born to perform.

Shouldn't this be in the coins forum? Or is this a mentalism effect I've never heard of?

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Feb 04, 2009 5:44 pm 
Penguin

brabrabra wrote:
haha,

Thats quite funny. Seems like you have both QB2 and coinvexed and came with your personal opinion instead of answer my question.

So I ask again:

Is it possible to bend coins with a larger diameter with coinvexed than with QB2. I mean can I bend coins with a larger diameter with coinvexed?

Sincerly

David

The answer is yes.

If you have any other questions about Coinvexed or Coinvexed 2 please feel free to ask. I will check back every couple of days or so.

All the best,

David

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Feb 06, 2009 12:52 pm 
Penguin

thanks david.

However can you specify it?

How much bigger? Perhaps give me a measure of the diameter of the coins in centimeters?

Sincerly,

Mikkel

Post subject: CV2
PostPosted: Tue Feb 10, 2009 10:31 am 
Penguin

Hi Guys,

Sorry I have been away for a few days. This is the first chance I have had to answer your questions.

Before I go any further I would also like to say that I do like the Quantum bender as a device. In fact I have a routine on my Lecture DVD, that is reviewed in MAGIC magazine this month, using the QB2 as a finale to Coinvexed. I like this because in this routine I end up with two coins bent with very different bends. The first happens in their hands and the last is a visual bend at the fingertips. Naturally though if I was just bending the one coin I would always prefer the Coinvexed 2 which I have had for about six months now.

I just wanted to make it clear that I also see the potential of such a fantastic device as the QB2 and didn’t want people to think I was knocking it due to the nature of this thread.

CV2 is a completely different animal. The design is unique and I think the gimmick is even more covert than CV1. I am not allowed to say too much about it until the launch out of respect to the guys at world magic shop who have invested so much cash bringing this to market.

I have no problem though revealing that CV2 can bend coins with a much larger diameter that the QB2. In the UK I commonly use 2p, 10p, 20p,1p and even a 50p which is about the size of a half dollar. I am sure you could check on the diameters of these coins on the net but I know that CV2 gives me a lot of freedom when I perform.

The launch is only 9 days away and I am really looking forward to it.

All the best,

David Penn

Post subject: Re: CV2
PostPosted: Sun Feb 15, 2009 4:55 am 
born to perform.

David_Penn wrote:

The launch is only 9 days away and I am really looking forward to it.

Launch at Blackpool or worldwide? I want to get my paws on this as Quantum Bender is out of my price range.

Best,

Doug L.