View Cart | View Account | Help
Order by phone: 800-880-2592
Check out our favorite NEW ARRIVALS
Need it fast? Order before 4pm Eastern and your order ships SAME DAY.

All times are UTC - 5 hours

Post subject: lol stupid
PostPosted: Wed Feb 06, 2008 3:40 pm 
Penguin

lol lol lol..... if you dont bloody want to enter this then dont try and criticise it. Stop trying to post hate comments on things that you don't like. Just leave topics that you hate alone.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Feb 02, 2009 8:04 pm 
Penguin

Hold on with all the elitist attitudes, gentlemen!

There's is absolutely nothing wrong with posting magic videos on You Tube. Many big names in magic do it. Kevin James has a channel, and while I don't think I'm in his league, I have a channel myself.

Many post promotional videos of their acts, and YT is a nice resource for such advertising. Why not take advantage of it?

And besides, what's wrong with a kid, or anybody else, posting a trick on You Tube? Would you rather they were out doing crack or getting into trouble with the law?

And I also don't think any "real magician" goes around knocking other performers. I believe in encouraging the youth of today, who will be the magicians of tomorrow.

Positive reinforcement should be practiced here. Remember what people told YOU when you first announced that you wanted to be a magician? Here's your chance to help aspiring magicians, rather than knock them down to inflate your own chapped egos.

And for the record, I am a professional magician of 8 years experience. I just think it's up to us to support the new breed of performers. IMO

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Feb 27, 2009 5:28 pm 
Penguin

Ok, I know it's been forever, and all the back and forth "debating" was very entertaining. But since none of you all know who I am, I might as well drop a video or two.

http://www.smoothini.com/videos.html