View Cart | View Account | Help
Order by phone: 800-880-2592
Check out our favorite NEW ARRIVALS
Need it fast? Order before 4pm Eastern and your order ships SAME DAY.

All times are UTC - 5 hours




Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 14 posts ] 
Author Message
 Post subject: About the Quantum Bender
PostPosted: Thu Mar 12, 2009 7:44 pm 
Offline
Penguin

Joined: 12 Feb 2009
Posts: 2
I just recived the Quantum Bender in the mail today, and I must say it's very cool.

However, I have one question.

Can anyone tell me where I can buy a pen / marker that writes in black. The pen itself must have a black hood and the body of the pen itself must be gray. Preferably a "fat" pen that can write on a coin.

Regards,
Kim


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Mar 12, 2009 9:16 pm 
User avatar
Offline
Moderator

Joined: 10 Sep 2004
Posts: 8861
Location: Las Vegas
Isn't that just a Sharpie marker? You can find those in just about any office supply store.


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Mar 12, 2009 9:54 pm 
User avatar
Offline
born to perform.

Joined: 26 Mar 2003
Posts: 550
Yes it is just a sharpie. Do you live in another country other than the U.S.?


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Mar 12, 2009 10:33 pm 
User avatar
Offline
born to perform.

Joined: 10 Jun 2006
Posts: 4333
Location: Arlington, TX
If I remember correctly, my QB2 had an extra sharpie in the package.

Image


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Mar 13, 2009 2:35 pm 
Offline
Penguin

Joined: 12 Feb 2009
Posts: 2
benji11 wrote:
Yes it is just a sharpie. Do you live in another country other than the U.S.?


Yes I live in Denmark. never herd of a Sharpie... I will buy some online.

Thanks guys.


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Mar 13, 2009 10:31 pm 
Offline
born to perform.

Joined: 21 Jan 2008
Posts: 2610
Location: Canada
zappi wrote:
benji11 wrote:
Yes it is just a sharpie. Do you live in another country other than the U.S.?


Yes I live in Denmark. never herd of a Sharpie... I will buy some online.

Thanks guys.


:shock:

There;s no such thing as a sharpie in Denmark?


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Mar 14, 2009 12:21 am 
User avatar
Offline
Moderator

Joined: 04 Dec 2002
Posts: 9637
Location: Toronto, Ontario
They may not have sharpie's but they do have great 'gourmet'. :)


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Mar 20, 2009 2:01 am 
User avatar
Offline
born to perform.

Joined: 29 Jun 2006
Posts: 1182
Location: Missouri, USA
akirafist wrote:
If I remember correctly, my QB2 had an extra sharpie in the package.


Mine came in a cheap bag with a homebrew dvd.

Very unprofessional at the +$500 mark..

D.L.


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Mar 20, 2009 6:13 am 
User avatar
Offline
born to perform.

Joined: 10 Jun 2006
Posts: 4333
Location: Arlington, TX
DVLKCC wrote:
Mine came in a cheap bag with a homebrew dvd.
Very unprofessional at the +$500 mark


I waited months and months and months and months and months for a DVD. Mine came with instructions that looked like they were created on a dot matrix printer.

Still happy with my purchase, though.


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Apr 11, 2009 1:56 am 
User avatar
Offline
born to perform.

Joined: 29 Jun 2006
Posts: 1182
Location: Missouri, USA
akirafist wrote:

I waited months and months and months and months and months for a DVD. Mine came with instructions that looked like they were created on a dot matrix printer.

Still happy with my purchase, though.


Doug,

I'm very happy with my purchase as well!

Best,

Doug L.


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Apr 11, 2009 6:42 am 
Offline
Penguin

Joined: 30 Aug 2006
Posts: 496
Maloney123 wrote:
zappi wrote:
benji11 wrote:
Yes it is just a sharpie. Do you live in another country other than the U.S.?


Yes I live in Denmark. never herd of a Sharpie... I will buy some online.

Thanks guys.


:shock:

There;s no such thing as a sharpie in Denmark?

Sharpie is a worldwide brand but I have to admit it took me a month to find a Sharpie in my country, and that was just last year. Since last January, Sharpie finally started to show up in every office store.


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri May 22, 2009 5:58 pm 
Offline
Penguin

Joined: 02 May 2008
Posts: 7
mann185 wrote:
Maloney123 wrote:
zappi wrote:
benji11 wrote:
Yes it is just a sharpie. Do you live in another country other than the U.S.?


Yes I live in Denmark. never herd of a Sharpie... I will buy some online.

Thanks guys.


:shock:

There;s no such thing as a sharpie in Denmark?

Sharpie is a worldwide brand but I have to admit it took me a month to find a Sharpie in my country, and that was just last year. Since last January, Sharpie finally started to show up in every office store.


yeah i though that was strange that you didn't know what it,was, but you described it almost perfectly.


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Aug 19, 2009 4:32 pm 
User avatar
Offline
Penguin

Joined: 29 Jul 2004
Posts: 226
akirafist wrote:
If I remember correctly, my QB2 had an extra sharpie in the package.



Mine came with one. I love my QB2.0


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Oct 01, 2009 10:38 pm 
User avatar
Offline
born to perform.

Joined: 29 Jun 2006
Posts: 1182
Location: Missouri, USA
DP26UMW wrote:
akirafist wrote:
If I remember correctly, my QB2 had an extra sharpie in the package.



Mine came with one. I love my QB2.0


Your magic dealer might have included it.


Top
 Profile  
 
Display posts from previous:  Sort by  
Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 14 posts ] 

All times are UTC - 5 hours


Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest


You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot post attachments in this forum

Search for:
Jump to:  
cron
Powered by phpBB © 2009 Penguin Magic, Inc.