View Cart | View Account | Help
Order by phone: 800-880-2592
Check out our favorite NEW ARRIVALS
Need it fast? Order before 4pm Eastern and your order ships SAME DAY.

All times are UTC - 5 hours

Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 83 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Apr 01, 2009 11:27 pm 
born to perform.

Thank you both! As always, I appreciate your friendships.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Apr 02, 2009 4:03 am 
Penguin

Sluggo I'm in high school, I had exams do you think I had time to write 5 pages explaining how much I'm gonna try, maybe you would do that, it's people like you sluggo who discourage everyone, you want me to quit? if that's the case I wont, I have respect to people who helped me, they didn't give me their routine, but they helped me, you on the other hand did not, so if you're going to write the same post over and over again, then just don't read this thread.

many thanks,

lierke

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Apr 02, 2009 10:20 am 
Penguin

Hey lierke,

I've sent you a PM so check your PM box.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Apr 02, 2009 12:10 pm 

OK GUYS, let's keep this on the subject! Sluggo just explained why he made his comment. No one has to agree with anybody else but let's not all jump in and start bashing anyone. Sluggo didn't bash Lierke, just said that he thought Lierke was doing what a lot of young kids have done in the past and asked for our show to steal. the last post just explained his first one. Let's get back to the subject of Lierke's first post.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Apr 02, 2009 12:26 pm 
Penguin

paddy, you might be an experienced perfomer, but, I am committed to what I do, and if you don't believe me why don't you and sluggo stop trying to help me (not), and try to help me in becoming a better perfomer instead of bashing me like I'm a ball, the others have helped me a lot, and I thank them greatly, I always thought you were the one that helped people if they needed help. I think both you and sluggo miss interpreted my first post, which I tried to tell you since the beginning, anyway I hope we don't have to fight on this forum, just because we don't agree on something.

lierke

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Apr 02, 2009 8:12 pm 

I am not bashing you. if I was, you would know it and so would everyone else. I just explained where Sluggo was coming from. I also said it appeared to me you were not asking for help as much as you were asking for a show. You explained otherwise and I dropped it.

The only thing I am trying to do now is keep things on target to the question you asked. If you want to be bashed, just ask me to and I will be glad to accommodate you. As I said, you have explained to me and appeared to have taken steps in the right direction, so don't be thin skinned.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Apr 02, 2009 10:31 pm 
born to perform.

Paddy,

You and Sluggo have shown NO CLASS!! You two guys should just jump off this forum as far as I'm concerned. If you are too grumpy and too old and too................. what ever else, quit taking it out on young people who want to learn the art. If you can't do that............. maybe you two should get lost.

Think about it man................ seriously. Go back and read the first few posts again if you can't remember. You two treated this kid absolutely poorly! I can't believe you are trying to defend your position! It's pathetic. Personally, I've read enough to know I'll never trust your opinions on anything! You guys are the ones who are wrecking the future of magic. If I see you guys treat another kid in this manner I will definetly be lodging a formal complaint with the folks at penguin. How in the WORLD did you get to be a moderator acting like this? I'm blown away!

Ted

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Apr 03, 2009 12:11 am 
born to perform.

Amen Brother Ted.

Lierke - just ignore people like Paddy and Sluggo. There are plenty of kind hearted people on this forum that are willing to share their thoughts in a mature manner.

Tim

Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 83 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6