View Cart | View Account | Help
Order by phone: 800-880-2592
Check out our favorite NEW ARRIVALS
Need it fast? Order before 4pm Eastern and your order ships SAME DAY.

All times are UTC - 5 hours

Post subject: Stigmata
PostPosted: Tue Apr 28, 2009 7:38 pm 
born to perform.

Alright, so im at lunch, doing some card tricks for a friend. I do Stigmata, and he starts to lose it. He then says, "If you're a good magicican, you could do it to a number in my mind." So, i took the opportunity, went for it, and I got it! He was thinking of 7 and thats what i had on my skin! I was shocked myself. Anyway, just sharing a positive experience =]

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Apr 28, 2009 11:58 pm 
born to perform.

Blind stupid luck is sometimes the strongest thing a magician can have. I know it has gotten me out of a jam before.

As always,
Dylan

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Apr 29, 2009 2:29 am 
born to perform.

well 7 is the most usual number to think of. so Im not suprised you both did. if you go around and ask people to think of a number between 1 and 10 you'll find that they almost always think of 7.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Apr 29, 2009 9:52 am 
born to perform.

Lensman wrote:
well 7 is the most usual number to think of. so Im not suprised you both did. if you go around and ask people to think of a number between 1 and 10 you'll find that they almost always think of 7.

I usually think of Pi :lol:

Sean

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Apr 29, 2009 2:24 pm 
born to perform.

Lensman wrote:
Yeah, I know, thats what it says on the Stigmata DVD, but i didnt limit him between 1 and 10, it was just pure luck that he still thought of 7. I have to admit, when i first bought it, i was kinda disappointed, but after awhile, it is a pretty hard-hitting trick

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Apr 29, 2009 3:04 pm 
born to perform.

bendini wrote:
Lensman wrote:
Yeah, I know, thats what it says on the Stigmata DVD, but i didnt limit him between 1 and 10, it was just pure luck that he still thought of 7. I have to admit, when i first bought it, i was kinda disappointed, but after awhile, it is a pretty hard-hitting trick

at the right time, yes.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Jul 20, 2009 1:49 am 
born to perform.

Its beyond hard hitting, if you perform it just decently some people will believe it is real, even without you claiming anything, even claiming everything you're doing is just an illusion. Some people will still think its real lol. Its that hard hitting for me personally.