View Cart | View Account | Help
Order by phone: 800-880-2592
Check out our favorite NEW ARRIVALS
Need it fast? Order before 4pm Eastern and your order ships SAME DAY.

All times are UTC - 5 hours

Post subject: Cyril Refilling water bottle trick
PostPosted: Tue Apr 07, 2009 4:08 am 
Penguin

Hi Bros & Sis,

Can anyone advise me the tricks perform by Cyril. Whereby he emptys the water bottle and refills it?
heres's the link

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TXprxslwc0s

Where can i purchase or what's the name of the tricks?
Angle proof?

Tks
Nick

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Jun 05, 2009 10:19 pm 
Penguin

Don't think it is for sell...
I have thinking about it and continue blank :(

Post subject: Exclusive effect
PostPosted: Tue Jun 09, 2009 10:49 pm 
Penguin

I've heard that a lot of the really amazing effects done by certain big names in Magic will have either created the device themselves, or have someone create it for them, and then have it exclusively for that magician only.

That way they will be the only ones obtaining it, have it for their exclusive routines, and also stop people from seeing how it's done, and then come up with a variation.

Just my speculation, but I've heard about effects David Blaine and ::vomit::Criss Angel::vomit:: who will be the only ones performing it. Kind of sad, but I agree that sometimes you just don't want the magic community at large having everything you perform be available for purchase. :x

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Jun 10, 2009 2:36 am 
Penguin

I've had the same happen. I contacted Barry and Stuart about an effect they did on one of their shows in which a spectator's freely named selection ended up being the only card in a cardbox that had been in view the entire time. The performer even went as far as tearing open the box to prove it.

Unfortunately, it was an effect they came up with for just that show and it's not (yet?) commercially available. I'll have to rely on Marc Oberon's "Bang On" instead. (Barry and Stuart were helpful enough to give me alternative similar effects.)

Post subject: Re: Exclusive effect
PostPosted: Thu Jun 18, 2009 4:11 am 
born to perform.

Rozzerdog wrote:
I've heard that a lot of the really amazing effects done by certain big names in Magic will have either created the device themselves, or have someone create it for them, and then have it exclusively for that magician only.

That way they will be the only ones obtaining it, have it for their exclusive routines, and also stop people from seeing how it's done, and then come up with a variation.

Just my speculation, but I've heard about effects David Blaine and ::vomit::Criss Angel::vomit:: who will be the only ones performing it. Kind of sad, but I agree that sometimes you just don't want the magic community at large having everything you perform be available for purchase. :x

alot of blaines stuff is available (also dont vomit on criss angel if it wasnt for him and derren brown i probably wouldnt have gotten into magic)

Post subject: Re: Exclusive effect
PostPosted: Wed Jun 24, 2009 7:13 pm 
Penguin

jonathan_thegreat wrote:
Rozzerdog wrote:

alot of blaines stuff is available (also dont vomit on criss angel if it wasnt for him and derren brown i probably wouldnt have gotten into magic)

My apologies if I insulted one of the "magicians" who got you into magic, Criss Angel. But I didn't and also don't have anything bad to say about Darren Brown, I have his books and highly admire and respect him.

I agree that there are quite a bit of Magic Shop's and Online Magic Shop's that sell some of the effects David Blaine used in his performances. But when it comes down to some of the really amazing magic, stuff you haven't seen before, but you just HAVE to buy it. Well, some of those effects are either signature effects that won't be released to the magic community, or it's a new item being field tested and who knows when it will ever be released.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Jul 01, 2009 8:52 pm 
born to perform.

yeagh like when david blaine stuck his hand through the window of some random store stuff like that u cant buy and will only be on tv

but it would be asome if there was a way to walk up to a random store or car anything that has a window and stick ur hand through it that would be asome

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Jul 01, 2009 9:05 pm 
born to perform.

http://www.penguinmagic.com/specialorde ... hp?ID=8044

The Effect
Glass Mirage
by Alex Lourido

Effect

An empty bottle is lightly touched and instantly it becomes filled with Beer or Soda, and is magically recapped and air-tight!

Does it sound too good to be true?

Well believe it because the Glass Mirage wreaks havoc on the human psyche!

Can be done with both beer and soda bottles! Everything is examinable.

Comes complete with incredible gimmick and instructional DVD.

DVD contains 10 amazing effects and BONUS effect!

It will change the way you perform magic forever!

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Jul 01, 2009 9:17 pm 

Not even close.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Jul 09, 2009 12:16 am 
born to perform.

DaveV wrote:
Not even close.

well i couldnt watch the video because it take too long to load on this computer and i didnt have time to watch it

but it sounded like that if i ever have time ill watch it

Post subject: Re: Cyril Refilling water bottle trick
PostPosted: Fri Sep 20, 2013 8:31 pm 
Penguin

For those of you wanting the "Water appear from Bottle" trick made famous by Cyril, you may want to check here:
http://www.approachchina.com/water-appe ... p-665.html
I haven't seen it for sale any where else.