a full review on Sankey's Secret Files would hit the spot.
Ok. I have the DVD but Im kinda new at the Forums so Ill try my best to give you what you seem to be looking for. Over all I think that "Sankey's Secret Files" is an excellent DVD. I would have to give it an overall 9 (and three quarters..hahah Harry Potter reference) out of ten stars.
1. Carbon Paper. Move the smoke stain from one card to another! A very nice visual effect, lots of things for the spectator to see/touch/participate with. Although it does use fire (just an fyi).
2. What If. I really have to say I rather enjoy this trick. It answers that classic question of, "Well what if I had chosen a different card" Nice handling also. Very good reactions!
3. Strong Medicine. A nice trick, would work for street but a table is nice to have around. Useful and it seems very strong (I haven't tried it yet). Although it is use full to know a bill switch.
4. Selective Memory. Pretty cool. Nice mentalism. Good way to mess with people's minds.
5. Outsider. Color changing deck. Cool, just cool. A nice clean color change. I haven't really tried it but I believe that people will genuine go nuts over this.
6. Black Market. Prediction using matches. A good mentalist trick. Packs small and caries a punch. This trick although, is not a knock em' dead amazing trick. It's more of something you put into the middle of a routine.
7. Penalty Box. Vanish a card have it reappear in a sealed place. A nice trick. Pretty cool concept. Completely examinable and very,very simple.
8. Sweet Bread. Ok. Nice transposition if you like it. Kind of filler if you ask me. But then again, it does happen in the spectator's hands
9. 180 Degrees. Im not going to lie, I dont remember this trick. So instead of misguiding you and telling you it great/horrible I let you decide that.
10. Chameleon. You transform the selected card into a match booklet...AN EFFING MATCH BOOKLET. I personally love this effect. Great handling, excellent visuals and it something the spectator can take with them. One of my favorites on the DVD
11. Sensations. Another nice transition Short, sweet and simple
12. Signed, Singed & Delivered. A cool transition using fire. NOTE- this does use flash paper (so you may want to but some with the DVD). This is good for walk around/restaurant work where you have tables but I think you may have some trouble with this one on the streets.
13. Remote Control. A collection of forces (I believe). Some really good ones that I would add immediately to your repertoire
14. Nomad. Move a tear from one card to another. Nice and simple. A little short and to the point for my taste.
15. X. A new way to use the invisible deck. Pretty awesome concept. NOTE- you will be altering an invisible deck for this one
16. Found Money. A coin routine involving productions. I personally am not a coin person but I would imagine that if you are, you will have some fun with this one.
17. Midnight Special. You predict ither the hour the spectator was born or a randomly chosen number. IMPROMTO!!!!! Really awesome I do it all the time, and done right it blows people away!
18. Tunnel Vision. Similar to a coins across. Again Im not a coin person but if you are you will like this. Very nice trick!
19. Fedex change. Two card transposition. Nice.
20. The Wave Load. Kind of good. Angels are good. I have messed around with it and I usually get caught but then again I didn't practice it as much as I should have.
21. Ditto. Sorry, don't remember this one either
22. Over the Counter. Cool levitation with an aspirin. I personally think this would be best on stage or in parlor magic but if you really want to you could definitely do it on the street. A set up before hand it needed. Overall a good trick
23. Spontaneous Combustion. Very cool, no fire used and extremely visual! Definitely study up on the one liners of "Do that again" because you probably would only have one gimmick per pack of cards on you. Some set up is required, but not much. Really cool!
24. Healer. Torn and restored card. Good
25. Classified. This trick is EXTREEMLY versatile. You could do it on stage or just about anywhere else you ever wanted to. It will cost a few bucks to set up (and when I say a few I mean like 3) but it is definitely well worth it. Sankey's verson is a little complicated and could definitely be simplified depending on your own preferences. But is overall an incredible mentalist/card illusion.
Overall I liked the DVD and would give it a 9.75/10
CONS- You destroy a lot of cards