View Cart | View Account | Help
Order by phone: 800-880-2592
Check out our favorite NEW ARRIVALS
Need it fast? Order before 4pm Eastern and your order ships SAME DAY.

All times are UTC - 5 hours

Post subject: My spongeball routine is all new!!
PostPosted: Thu Jul 23, 2009 1:25 am 
born to perform.

I tried out my new spongeball routine in the shop tonight, and it worked great, I was surprised actually because its so easy.

There are three reasons I'm using it, one its at the end of the spongeball booklet we sell with spongeballs, two its fast and over kind of quick, and three it uses your average sized spongeballs and tiny ones too, so I can encourage people to buy both of them.

The routine starts off with two spongeballs. One is placed in the magician's hand, and the other in the spectator's hand. It then travels across into their hand. The magician brings out a third spongeball, and gives the spectator the two balls they were holding back to hold again in their hand. The magician then puts the third ball away in their pocket, and when the person opens their hand they find the ball has travelled back to their hand once again. The magician offers to do it a final time, and gives the person two spongeballs once again, and puts the third ball back in the pocket. The person opens their hand, and finds the two that were already there along with three new tiny spongeballs.

Its a very easy routine but it works better than I thought it would, so try it out if you want. I didn't demo it too much tonight because we don't have many spongeballs in stock right now, but we had a very busy night so I did demo it at least a few times. I was mainly demo'ing slip-off spots again, the ghost key, pen through dollar, the hot rod, the dice bomb, and of course svengali and stripper decks.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Aug 05, 2009 5:04 pm 
Penguin

So, essentially, it's Sponge Bunnies except your using sponge balls instead, correct?