View Cart | View Account | Help
Order by phone: 800-880-2592
Check out our favorite NEW ARRIVALS
Need it fast? Order before 4pm Eastern and your order ships SAME DAY.

All times are UTC - 5 hours

Post subject: Great experience!
PostPosted: Sat Sep 05, 2009 11:46 am 
Penguin

I'm a juggler and a magician, and my story is this. I was at Home Depot looking for paint and I had my juggling stuff (3 beanbags, nothing else). I started juggling while my paint was being mixed and noticed a little kid (about 7 or 8 ) watching me. I continued juggling for a while, and she kept watching, very amazed by what I was doing. My mom (thanks mom!) asked if I could vanish anything, since I had nothing I made some paper wads. I pulled one out of the girls hair and proceeded to vanish it completely, shocking her. Then I did a rip split (I had a second paper wad), and proceeded to do a vanish and appearance in her hands. She was quite amazed and confused at this point, so proceeded to do Dia Vernon's 10 count disguised as an explanation. Please, if u have any similar experiences or stories of improvising like this, post a comment, I'm interested to here who else has done similar things.

Last edited by CardSharkUprising on Sat Sep 05, 2009 1:54 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Sep 05, 2009 12:08 pm 
born to perform.

Missunderstanding removed

I am usually prepared to do magic everywhere I go, but sometimes I've improvised a perofrmance. one time I did a flipstick routine with a borrowed lighter, it had text on one side and the other was blank, it was in school and the spectators screamed so loud that a angry teacher came out of the classroom and told us to be quiet, LOL.

Last edited by Lensman on Sat Sep 05, 2009 2:18 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Sep 05, 2009 1:52 pm 
Penguin

Lensman wrote:
what!? she was amazed and then you explained the trick to her? that must have been very disappointing to her, you shouldn't have done that. You should have just let her wonder.

I think you forgot to read something, I explained the effect with another effect, I used Dia Vernon's 10 Count, where you count out placing the objects in your hands, and instead of ending up with one object in each hand u have 2 objects in one hand. Please, everyone else read the entire post before commenting

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Sep 05, 2009 2:17 pm 
born to perform.

Oh I see, you did a false explanation as a presentation for your other trick, Im sorry.