the bullets with more than one effect in it simply means that it will varry from table to table
- blindsided I think would be a great opener to start performing at a table
- of coarse, the ambitious card routine as always perfect for walk- around
- packet tricks, such as revolver, and a version of "color monte" I use a joker, a jack as the winning card, and a blank card as the finale.
- crazy man's handcuffs, thumbcuff routine, egg bag routine, and maybe cups and balls rouine but I'm really big on pack small & play big types of effects.
- money effects such as two dollar window and 5 & 1 transpo as the final effect. I would borrow the one & five from spectators at the table, switch out one bill and if they are awesome and enjoyed the entertainment.... they will most likey say keep the five or six bucks!