View Cart | View Account | Help
Order by phone: 800-880-2592
Check out our favorite NEW ARRIVALS
Need it fast? Order before 4pm Eastern and your order ships SAME DAY.

All times are UTC - 5 hours

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 889 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 51, 52, 53, 54, 55, 56, 57 ... 60  Next
 Post subject: Code 13 (Corners Through Window) - Trick
PostPosted: Mon Oct 05, 2009 4:55 pm 
born to perform.

Has anybody see a review on this? I have been thinking about buying it but waiting on reviews. Thanks.
Lance.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Oct 22, 2009 4:54 pm 
born to perform.

"Up The Ante" by Martyn Smith

Thanks if anyone does review it...

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Oct 23, 2009 1:05 pm 
Penguin

Levitator by Andrew Mayne? Anyone want to review that? I'd appreciate it.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Oct 24, 2009 9:45 am 
born to perform.

http://www.penguinmagic.com/specialorde ... n=wishlist

street magic set, kinda expensive so i want a review first:)

Post subject: Re: REVIEW REQUESTS
PostPosted: Thu Oct 29, 2009 1:39 am 
Penguin

singularity by alvo stockman please!

Post subject: Re:
PostPosted: Thu Oct 29, 2009 1:57 am 

magicianandyoyoer wrote:
http://www.penguinmagic.com/specialorderproduct.php?ID=11797&action=wishlist

street magic set, kinda expensive so i want a review first:)

Here you go.
viewtopic.php?f=10&t=155697

PostPosted: Fri Oct 30, 2009 6:40 pm 
born to perform.

Nest of the Gecko... besides that it makes the hand look more natural I have no idea what it does... any/all information would be appreciated. Also if someone could clarify if you are able to retrive the vanished item with the Nest of the Gecko immediately (I heard that you could with it somewhere)

Post subject: Re:
PostPosted: Sat Oct 31, 2009 11:37 am 
born to perform.

Nightmare91o wrote:
Levitator by Andrew Mayne? Anyone want to review that? I'd appreciate it.

Someone just wrote a review, but it's horrible. Go check the cafe, or wait for me to get it Christmas. :D

PostPosted: Wed Nov 04, 2009 11:09 am 
born to perform.

Dancing Cane By Uday

PostPosted: Thu Nov 12, 2009 9:21 pm 
born to perform.

Approaching Magic, by David Regal

PostPosted: Tue Nov 17, 2009 11:08 pm 
Penguin

3rd Wave by Carl Cloutier. I already purchased this off ebay for USD0.99 and now I'm just waiting for it to arrive. I can't help it! ;) This is sold between $33 to $40 in magic shops.

Anybody got this?

PostPosted: Tue Nov 17, 2009 11:12 pm 
born to perform.

Street Kred DVD by Justin Kredible please =D

PostPosted: Tue Nov 17, 2009 11:21 pm 
born to perform.

Sick by Sean Fields

PostPosted: Tue Nov 17, 2009 11:26 pm 
Emperor Penguin

KrisDeagle wrote:
Sick by Sean Fields

aces_up_41 wrote:
Sean Fields: Sick

Initial thoughts.

I’m not a magician who usually plays with this sort of magic. I’ve always regarded geek magic as something a big gross and pointless. To me it’s not magic. However, at the end of last year, a fantastic effect called “Freak” was released which I would not pass up. I took it out on the streets and what’s this I see? Shock, disgust, fright and utter amazement and disbelief. Since then, I was hooked. People were talking about it for so long.
Here we are, 2009 and Sean fields releases his trailer. It’s gross, creepy, odd and brilliant! I knew I would have to get my hands on it.

Not many magicians who sell their own effects consider the buyer in mind. This is my mind can earn a seller allot of respect. Knowing someone cares about the buyer for once is a breath of fresh air.

The content.

The video is very well filmed. The quality is superb and it is nearly 30 mins worth of instruction. Not only are you told about the trick itself but your also told about how the idea progressed, how the different sections of the trick evolved into what we see now but also credits some of the modern day geniuses that gave us what are now “magicians essentials”.
The majority of the things you will need are literally lying around the house. There probably right there in front of you now. The method is wicked! You will be required to purchase a pre-existing gimmick BUT if you’re pretty well equipped with magic props, chances are, you’ll already have one. The handling is simple and direct leaving a lot of room for building your presentation. (As well as looking sick)

Closer

This is a fantastically thought out effect with one intention in mind..... To freak out your audience to the core! Which, it does very successfully. There is so much content and you’re taught how to make certain things even if you don’t have them at home. (You’ll see what I mean) Even if geek magic is not your thing, please, get sick and try it out just once. Like me, you’ll be hooked. This is a wicked trick and is a steal at 19.00 bucks.

This does take around 5 min set up time. You can set it up around 20 min befor you do the trick, this is what Sean says its best. But it is worth every penny. I did this at the bar on Sat and I made atleast 3 people run from me. You can get this on D.V.D. for 29.00 plus shipping and tax, comes to 39.00 bucks. But you can get the download from Sean's site for 19.00. and I am glad I did.

Thanks.
Lance.

PostPosted: Tue Nov 17, 2009 11:28 pm 
born to perform.

DavidTheCryptic wrote:
KrisDeagle wrote:
Sick by Sean Fields

aces_up_41 wrote:
Sean Fields: Sick

Initial thoughts.

I’m not a magician who usually plays with this sort of magic. I’ve always regarded geek magic as something a big gross and pointless. To me it’s not magic. However, at the end of last year, a fantastic effect called “Freak” was released which I would not pass up. I took it out on the streets and what’s this I see? Shock, disgust, fright and utter amazement and disbelief. Since then, I was hooked. People were talking about it for so long.
Here we are, 2009 and Sean fields releases his trailer. It’s gross, creepy, odd and brilliant! I knew I would have to get my hands on it.

Not many magicians who sell their own effects consider the buyer in mind. This is my mind can earn a seller allot of respect. Knowing someone cares about the buyer for once is a breath of fresh air.

The content.

The video is very well filmed. The quality is superb and it is nearly 30 mins worth of instruction. Not only are you told about the trick itself but your also told about how the idea progressed, how the different sections of the trick evolved into what we see now but also credits some of the modern day geniuses that gave us what are now “magicians essentials”.
The majority of the things you will need are literally lying around the house. There probably right there in front of you now. The method is wicked! You will be required to purchase a pre-existing gimmick BUT if you’re pretty well equipped with magic props, chances are, you’ll already have one. The handling is simple and direct leaving a lot of room for building your presentation. (As well as looking sick)

Closer

This is a fantastically thought out effect with one intention in mind..... To freak out your audience to the core! Which, it does very successfully. There is so much content and you’re taught how to make certain things even if you don’t have them at home. (You’ll see what I mean) Even if geek magic is not your thing, please, get sick and try it out just once. Like me, you’ll be hooked. This is a wicked trick and is a steal at 19.00 bucks.

This does take around 5 min set up time. You can set it up around 20 min befor you do the trick, this is what Sean says its best. But it is worth every penny. I did this at the bar on Sat and I made atleast 3 people run from me. You can get this on D.V.D. for 29.00 plus shipping and tax, comes to 39.00 bucks. But you can get the download from Sean's site for 19.00. and I am glad I did.

Thanks.
Lance.

Thanks but I was looking for a much bigger and more detailed review. Picky, I know.

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 889 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 51, 52, 53, 54, 55, 56, 57 ... 60  Next