View Cart | View Account | Help
Order by phone: 800-880-2592
Check out our favorite NEW ARRIVALS
Need it fast? Order before 4pm Eastern and your order ships SAME DAY.

All times are UTC - 5 hours




Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 389 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 21, 22, 23, 24, 25, 26  Next
Author Message
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Oct 09, 2009 2:34 pm 
User avatar
Offline
born to perform.

Joined: 07 Oct 2008
Posts: 2167
Location: Stuck in a Closet with Vanna White
odomenech wrote:
Yup...Pearl Jam.

They are right on Target this year (capital T)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1-QYAWXK7fo

and playing this Friday at Viejas Arena in San Diego

Is that because of the thing with Target...stores?


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Oct 10, 2009 11:31 am 
Offline
born to perform.

Joined: 03 Jun 2004
Posts: 3441
Why would you ask a question for which I already provided an answer in the form of a link?


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Oct 25, 2009 6:09 pm 
User avatar
Offline
born to perform.

Joined: 07 Oct 2008
Posts: 2167
Location: Stuck in a Closet with Vanna White
My picks for the week:
The Pot -Tool
Awake -Godsmack
Sick of Life -Godsmack
A Welcome Burden -Disturbed


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Penguin's Official Music Thread
PostPosted: Tue Oct 27, 2009 4:24 pm 
User avatar
Offline
Penguin

Joined: 23 Jan 2006
Posts: 271
Location: New Jersey
I've been lokin into Pearl Jam tix for a bit but theyre obviously too expensive. I'm planning on going to the Daughtry concert with Theory of a Deadman and Cavo as special guests. I can't wait.

Btw...here's our YouTube Channel with me and a friend of mine playing. We're alright. Just getting started. So some videos are better than others.

:arrow: http://www.youtube.com/user/spazems2142

Check em out! Thanks.


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Penguin's Official Music Thread
PostPosted: Sun Nov 08, 2009 10:04 pm 
Offline
Penguin

Joined: 27 Mar 2009
Posts: 477
Location: Beeswax, Not Yours Inc.
racer763 wrote:
I've been lokin into Pearl Jam tix for a bit but theyre obviously too expensive. I'm planning on going to the Daughtry concert with Theory of a Deadman and Cavo as special guests. I can't wait.

Btw...here's our YouTube Channel with me and a friend of mine playing. We're alright. Just getting started. So some videos are better than others.

:arrow: http://www.youtube.com/user/spazems2142

Check em out! Thanks.


i watched a few of your vids. which guy are you?


i liked the "in my place" cover.

good song choices with you could be happy and the scientist :)
coldplay and snow patrol toured together over the summer and i saw them. it was awesome.


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Penguin's Official Music Thread
PostPosted: Tue Nov 10, 2009 2:33 pm 
User avatar
Offline
Penguin

Joined: 23 Jan 2006
Posts: 271
Location: New Jersey
I'm actually the other guy. The one who does the You Could Be Happy cover and such is my best friend Dan. He made the YouTube Channel but we both use it. We're still a duo right now trying to write our own music. There's a couple of me solo, but the one's Dan did are just on his own time. The In My Place, Hero Of the Day, Collide, Better Man, and Shell vids are my favs I think. Thanks for checkin em out though.


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Penguin's Official Music Thread
PostPosted: Mon Nov 23, 2009 3:55 pm 
User avatar
Offline
born to perform.

Joined: 07 Oct 2008
Posts: 2167
Location: Stuck in a Closet with Vanna White
Anyone else like The Raconteurs?
I like both of their albums, and I wish they would make a third. (strangely enough, I'm not entirely into The Greenhornes, but I do like them.)

Also, what do you think of The Dead Weather? I like "I Cut Like a Buffalo" and "Treat Me Like Your Mother," not sure about their other stuff...


The Raconteurs:
From Consolers of the Lonely:
Consolers of the Lonely (this is one of my favorite songs.)
Old Enough
Solute Your Solution (If you saw Zombieland, this song plays in the credits.)
From Broken Boy Soldier:
Steady as She Goes
Broken Boy Soldier
Store Bought Bones


Surprisingly enough, I don't like The White Stripes (with the exception of two songs.)

Jack white is the lead singer of The Raconteurs and is one of the lead singers for The Dead Weather. The Raconteurs are made up of Jack white, and like three guys from The Greenhornes, and some other guy...


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Penguin's Official Music Thread
PostPosted: Mon Nov 23, 2009 3:59 pm 
Offline
Penguin

Joined: 27 Mar 2009
Posts: 477
Location: Beeswax, Not Yours Inc.
FlapJackGeorge wrote:
Anyone else like The Raconteurs?
I like both of their albums, and I wish they would make a third. (strangely enough, I'm not entirely into The Greenhornes, but I do like them.)

Also, what do you think of The Dead Weather? I like "I Cut Like a Buffalo" and "Treat Me Like Your Mother," not sure about their other stuff...


The Raconteurs:
From Consolers of the Lonely:
Consolers of the Lonely (this is one of my favorite songs.)
Old Enough
Solute Your Solution (If you saw Zombieland, this song plays in the credits.)
From Broken Boy Soldier:
Steady as She Goes
Broken Boy Soldier
Store Bought Bones


Surprisingly enough, I don't like The White Stripes (with the exception of two songs.)

Jack white is the lead singer of The Raconteurs and is one of the lead singers for The Dead Weather. The Raconteurs are made up of Jack white, and like three guys from The Greenhornes, and some other guy...


jack white is awesome.
elephant by the white stripes is my favorite album.
i really like the dead weather cd (theres just one right now right?)
and i havent listened to much of the raconteurs but i like what ive heard. i have seen zombieland and i think that was the first time i had heard that song.
what white stripes songs do you like?

every heard of band of skulls? there very jack white-ish sounding.


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Penguin's Official Music Thread
PostPosted: Tue Nov 24, 2009 6:01 am 
User avatar
Offline
born to perform.

Joined: 07 Oct 2008
Posts: 2167
Location: Stuck in a Closet with Vanna White
jeffwehner wrote:
FlapJackGeorge wrote:
Anyone else like The Raconteurs?
I like both of their albums, and I wish they would make a third. (strangely enough, I'm not entirely into The Greenhornes, but I do like them.)

Also, what do you think of The Dead Weather? I like "I Cut Like a Buffalo" and "Treat Me Like Your Mother," not sure about their other stuff...


The Raconteurs:
From Consolers of the Lonely:
Consolers of the Lonely (this is one of my favorite songs.)
Old Enough
Solute Your Solution (If you saw Zombieland, this song plays in the credits.)
From Broken Boy Soldier:
Steady as She Goes
Broken Boy Soldier
Store Bought Bones


Surprisingly enough, I don't like The White Stripes (with the exception of two songs.)

Jack white is the lead singer of The Raconteurs and is one of the lead singers for The Dead Weather. The Raconteurs are made up of Jack white, and like three guys from The Greenhornes, and some other guy...


jack white is awesome.
elephant by the white stripes is my favorite album.
i really like the dead weather cd (theres just one right now right?)
and i havent listened to much of the raconteurs but i like what ive heard. i have seen zombieland and i think that was the first time i had heard that song.
what white stripes songs do you like?

every heard of band of skulls? there very jack white-ish sounding.


The only songs I've heard by the White Stripes that I like are "Fell in Love with a Girl" and "Walking with a Ghost". I downloaded some of their albums before, but I just couldn't get into 'em.

I love practically everything by The Raconteurs (especially their Consolers of the Lonely album).

And no, I haven't heard of Band of Skulls, but I'll definitely check them out.


...Yes, Jack white is awesome!


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Penguin's Official Music Thread
PostPosted: Mon Dec 28, 2009 10:10 pm 
User avatar
Offline
born to perform.

Joined: 19 Jul 2006
Posts: 2339
Location: California
Does anyone love the Kid Cudi album, Man on the Mood: The end of Day? I'm not into hip hop too much but this album is just plain awesome, and I'm lookin forward to anything else he makes later on.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tJa5_2wqN_I


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re:
PostPosted: Sat Jan 02, 2010 10:35 pm 
User avatar
Offline
Team Penguin

Joined: 03 Aug 2007
Posts: 4235
Location: Continuously practicing, even as I type.
FlapJackGeorge wrote:


Just recently heard The Pot and it ROCKS.


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Re:
PostPosted: Sun Jan 03, 2010 6:16 pm 
User avatar
Offline
born to perform.

Joined: 07 Oct 2008
Posts: 2167
Location: Stuck in a Closet with Vanna White
Popchris wrote:
FlapJackGeorge wrote:


Just recently heard The Pot and it ROCKS.

It really does.


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: One day song
PostPosted: Mon Mar 01, 2010 1:15 pm 
User avatar
Offline
born to perform.

Joined: 19 Nov 2007
Posts: 569
Location: (Im a nomad...)
anybody hear this song called One Day on Light by Matisyahu & Akon? ITS AWESOME :mrgreen:


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Penguin's Official Music Thread
PostPosted: Tue Mar 02, 2010 10:03 pm 
User avatar
Offline
born to perform.

Joined: 07 Oct 2008
Posts: 2167
Location: Stuck in a Closet with Vanna White
Found out I like "Charlie" by the Red Hot Chili Peppers


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Penguin's Official Music Thread
PostPosted: Sat Mar 13, 2010 12:14 pm 
User avatar
Offline
Team Penguin

Joined: 03 Aug 2007
Posts: 4235
Location: Continuously practicing, even as I type.
Oh man, Stadium Arcadium by RHCP (the album with Charlie, Dani California, and 19 other songs) is an AMAZING album.


Top
 Profile  
 
Display posts from previous:  Sort by  
Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 389 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 21, 22, 23, 24, 25, 26  Next

All times are UTC - 5 hours


Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest


You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot post attachments in this forum

Search for:
Jump to:  
cron
Powered by phpBB © 2009 Penguin Magic, Inc.