View Cart | View Account | Help
Order by phone: 800-880-2592
Check out our favorite NEW ARRIVALS
Need it fast? Order before 4pm Eastern and your order ships SAME DAY.

All times are UTC - 5 hours

Post subject: De'Ring Help
PostPosted: Sat Dec 05, 2009 2:46 am 
Penguin

Hi there! I've finally gone back to some ring magic as I decided I wanted to train my hands abit. Looked back at my De'Ring DVD and was wondering does anyone know any sites that have some cool rings? Anything like on the dvd or japanese/korean type rings would be nice. Also in aide for my own search can anyone suggest some good keywords to look for these type of rings? Cause I will be looking on ebay or any other site I can

Post subject: Re: De'Ring Help
PostPosted: Thu Jan 14, 2010 6:05 am 
born to perform.

search Ebay for military rings, you will find heaps at cheap prices. The other rings just look around really.

PostPosted: Thu Jan 14, 2010 7:15 pm 
Penguin

Thanks looked on ebay, but pretty much useless. I need a size 7 3/4 but they don't have it (well i cant find it at all) they just sell whole sizes, and none of them will resize for me, and others say its not recommended for resize but won't give me details why.

Also trying to find a whole/smooth fill but i don't think that's on ebay either, I'd be contempt with just a army ring that was size 7 3/4

PostPosted: Thu Jan 14, 2010 7:43 pm 
Emperor Penguin

http://www.google.com/search?hl=en&safe ... /4&spell=1

Maybe you should try a different finger or try your other hand even.
You could even try a local jewlery shop.

PostPosted: Thu Jan 14, 2010 10:00 pm 
Penguin

Tried local jeweler's they dont even know what a class ring is. Australia doesn't have class rings, its more a American thing i think. Hence my dire situation.

My other hand's finger is the same size as my other hand pretty much.

Finally did find a glimpse of hope out of the hundreds of army rings, still waiting for a reply. hopefully they can do custom size for 7 3/4
http://cgi.ebay.com.au/ws/eBayISAPI.dll ... K:MEWAX:IT

PostPosted: Thu Jan 14, 2010 10:12 pm 
Emperor Penguin

Just my personal opinion, but having many good friends in the US Army and many more x-military.
I find it inappropriate for someone (not in the military: enless you're married to one or kin to one) to wear a ring for any branch of the US Military, especially if you're not even in the states. Now if it was a POW/MIA ring, that would be better. Or look for a Aussie Military ring.

Im know if you tried you can find a site that can customize a ring for you, thats the same design as a class or "military" ring.

When I graduated from highschool we designed our own from a small book, send it to the company and they'd make it for us. We picked the metal, the gems, the signs on the side, and any wording on it. It just wont be as cheap as 19$. But sometimes its worth the it to pay out a little more.

But do whatever you want, I cant force you. Hope it all works out for you. :)

PostPosted: Thu Jan 14, 2010 10:38 pm 
Penguin

No offence i just want a ring that is best for De'Ring and army rings / army style rings work the best. I understand where your coming from but I just want a ring that will work for me. And my size 8 army ring works but its not usable in performance for various reasons.

Yes i have been looking into customized rings, i'm trying to get them to answer my questions asap, i want this ring ready b4 i go to hk which is in 4 weeks or less. Hence my desperation to get a ring b4 then.

http://www.dunham-mfg.com/Class_Rings/D ... aspx?cat=1