View Cart | View Account | Help
Order by phone: 800-880-2592
Check out our favorite NEW ARRIVALS
Need it fast? Order before 4pm Eastern and your order ships SAME DAY.

All times are UTC - 5 hours

Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 12 posts ] 
 Post subject: gross magic for cute girls......any questions.
PostPosted: Thu Jan 14, 2010 8:17 am 
Penguin

Im the gross magic typ o' guy. Once I was doing street magic at a concert in my home town, I saw two hot girls from my school and showed them a heck of a lot of magic. Then I got board. They didn't,but I did. sooooo...i had a balloon animal balloon for balloon through nose and out the mouth (which is'nt magic by the way). So I did this not thinking about the concequences (sorry if I spelled that wrong). proceding to do this i got gasps, yucks, and aws. Fortunatly these chicks where cool as can be and loved it. So they wanted me to do it again for some of there friends. at the back of my mind im saying "well you cant do this twice in a withspan of 5 minuts,it will freak up (freak replaced with anouther word) your nasal cavitys". So i did what any geeky magician would do......said yes. So I did it again....AND IT WAS PAINFULL!!! Afterwards the bleeding started, but it stopped thank god. But it didn't come out all bad because I got a kiss on the cheeck from one of the hot chicks afterward.

so totally worth it!

-chris

Post subject: Re: gross magic for cute girls......any questions.
PostPosted: Thu Jan 14, 2010 3:48 pm 
Verified VIP

Men have marched to their deaths, whole countries have waged war - we've all gone too far in one way or another for the love and attention of a woman.

Way to take it to the limit!

Alvo

PostPosted: Thu Jan 14, 2010 5:54 pm 
Emperor Penguin

Taking it to the limits is one thing. Trying to pass something off as sniffing a balloon up your nose as "magic" is simply ridiculous. Or even saying that a geeky magician would just say yes is also ridiculous. A professional simply would not have done this, and a "geeky" magician, if he was any good, wouldn't have done this either.

I also don't see how it could ruin your nasal cavity. Yes, if you don't prepare it, then it can have side effects, but a magician would prepare his props before hand.

PostPosted: Thu Jan 14, 2010 6:59 pm 
born to perform.

I am a routine performer of the head floss stunt. I know how to do it and how to perform it. Reactions will vary but if you understand what audience you have you will be fine.

As for you performing the stunt twice in a row well I am not sure you should be performing it at all. You got your brain caught in your sipper trying to impress some girls. Your knew that the consequences for you would not be good yet you did it anyway. Bad judgment and you got bit for it.

I can perform the stunt as many times as I want with no ill effects. If you are bleeding at any point you are doing it wrong.

As always,
Dylan

PostPosted: Fri Jan 15, 2010 12:35 am 
Penguin

alvo wrote:
Men have marched to their deaths, whole countries have waged war - we've all gone too far in one way or another for the love and attention of a woman.

Way to take it to the limit!

Alvo

Thanks Alvo!

PostPosted: Fri Jan 15, 2010 12:37 am 
Penguin

fallingblood wrote:
Taking it to the limits is one thing. Trying to pass something off as sniffing a balloon up your nose as "magic" is simply ridiculous. Or even saying that a geeky magician would just say yes is also ridiculous. A professional simply would not have done this, and a "geeky" magician, if he was any good, wouldn't have done this either.

I also don't see how it could ruin your nasal cavity. Yes, if you don't prepare it, then it can have side effects, but a magician would prepare his props before hand.

I can do it twice in the same hour, but not in five minutes

PostPosted: Fri Jan 15, 2010 1:45 am 
Emperor Penguin

Then you're doing something wrong. A latex balloon should not ruin or cause havoc on your nasal cavity, if you would prepare it correctly. I do the blockhead routine, and I don't have a problem with that.

Magic may require some risks to be taken, but they should be calculated risks. For instance, with the balloon up your nose, you could wipe off the powder on the balloon, and lubricate it.

PostPosted: Fri Jan 15, 2010 8:56 pm 
Emperor Penguin

Fail.

PostPosted: Sat Jan 16, 2010 1:03 am 
born to perform.

They deleted my post. I am being censored. I am an oppressed poster of this dictatorial forums! I shall rise up...and oh forget it but it was funny, you gotta admit. XD

PostPosted: Sat Jan 16, 2010 10:07 am 
born to perform.

adjones wrote:
Fail.

This.

PostPosted: Wed Jan 20, 2010 8:33 am 
born to perform.

I have a question...

What kind of questions did you think we would have?

PostPosted: Sun Jan 24, 2010 9:45 pm 
Penguin

adjones wrote:
Fail.

Super fail.

Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 12 posts ]