View Cart | View Account | Help
Order by phone: 800-880-2592
Check out our favorite NEW ARRIVALS
Need it fast? Order before 4pm Eastern and your order ships SAME DAY.

All times are UTC - 5 hours

Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 15 posts ] 
 Post subject: Weird Experience of Mine...David Blain Weird.
PostPosted: Fri Feb 05, 2010 5:38 pm 
born to perform.

A friend of my mother was over and she had told him I was a magician, so he was heckling me for some magic...great. So I did every trick I could, living through his incredibly annoying laugh.
But close to him leaving I said I would do a trick, a real cool one. I did a DL and said think of a card, then I did a snap change, IT WAS THE CARD HE THOUGHT OF.
He said do it again, I agreed. I said think of a card, I pulled out the 2 of Spades, IT WAS HIS CARD.
These where his two-in-a-row THOUGHT OF CARDS!!!!!
I have done other weird things (not at will unfortunately) like stop a car with my mind, or control a bee's mind. Mant people will call me a liar but I don't care, I just wanted to get this out and see if anyone else has done these things.

Post subject: Re: Weird Experience of Mine...David Blain Weird.
PostPosted: Fri Feb 05, 2010 7:10 pm 
born to perform.

mchkeegan wrote:
A friend of my mother was over and she had told him I was a magician, so he was heckling me for some magic...great. So I did every trick I could, living through his incredibly annoying laugh.
But close to him leaving I said I would do a trick, a real cool one. I did a DL and said think of a card, then I did a snap change, IT WAS THE CARD HE THOUGHT OF.
He said do it again, I agreed. I said think of a card, I pulled out the 2 of Spades, IT WAS HIS CARD.
I have done other weird things (not at will unfortunately) like stop a car with my mind, or control a bee's mind. Mant people will call me a liar but I don't care, I just wanted to get this out and see if anyone else has done these things.

Done what things? Coincidences?

PostPosted: Fri Feb 05, 2010 10:00 pm 

From the sound of things, you set yourself up for failure... twice, and you got lucky.

What would you have done after he named a card you *weren't* ready to produce?

PostPosted: Sat Feb 06, 2010 3:16 am 
born to perform.

Never discount the possibility that he was trying to be nice. If he's a friend of your mom's he probably doesn't want to embarass her child. Dave's right you set yourslf up for failure...at least learn some good outs.

PostPosted: Sat Feb 06, 2010 10:48 am 

Maybe he had a plan, but his first message made no mention of it. His "Weird Experience" comment implies that he was surprised at the outcome rather than it being part of a bigger plan. That's why I asked what he was planning on doing next.

PostPosted: Sat Feb 06, 2010 4:34 pm 
born to perform.

DaveV wrote:
From the sound of things, you set yourself up for failure... twice, and you got lucky.

What would you have done after he named a card you *weren't* ready to produce?

Actually I had a back up plan if this didn't work, it was the first time I would have done it but I am very good at improvising magic. It's just that what happened was weird the first time and really weird the second time.

But if I did get lucky you gotta admit it was cool.

PostPosted: Sat Feb 06, 2010 4:38 pm 
born to perform.

eostresh wrote:
Never discount the possibility that he was trying to be nice. If he's a friend of your mom's he probably doesn't want to embarass her child. Dave's right you set yourslf up for failure...at least learn some good outs.

That is not a possibility because this guy was a heckler and I did mess up one trick before and he was very obnoxious about it. Plus I saw that look in his eyes, you know the one, the kind you get from doing really awesome mentalism, Soooooooo no he was completly had. And of cours I had an out.

PostPosted: Sat Feb 06, 2010 4:40 pm 
born to perform.

evanbishop wrote:
mchkeegan wrote:

Done what things? Coincidences?

More or less really weird, beneficial coincidences.

PostPosted: Sat Feb 06, 2010 4:52 pm 
Emperor Penguin

mchkeegan wrote:
That is not a possibility because this guy was a heckler and I did mess up one trick before and he was very obnoxious about it. Plus I saw that look in his eyes, you know the one, the kind you get from doing really awesome mentalism, Soooooooo no he was completly had. And of cours I had an out.
So instead of just walking away, you decide to test it? You decide to push that person even future? Sure, you got away this time, but that will not always be the case.

PostPosted: Sat Feb 06, 2010 6:11 pm 
born to perform.

Quote:
So instead of just walking away, you decide to test it? You decide to push that person even future? Sure, you got away this time, but that will not always be the case.

I sure hope not :mrgreen:

PostPosted: Sat Feb 06, 2010 6:19 pm 
born to perform.

Look everyone, I'm looking for experiences like mine not criticism. I did have an out (who wouldn't) because otherwise it's just stupid, I know that. Point is it was cool, it was an epic example of luck gone right,like winning the lottery, and this guy was completely fooled TWICE.
I absolutely do not need your advice because there is no way I would try to replicate it. Everyone that is giving there advice is not reading the message correctly and is simply insulting my ability as a magician.

PostPosted: Sat Feb 06, 2010 6:55 pm 

No insult intended. At present we have no idea of your abilities as a magician. I agree, it's odd that you had two lucky coincidences in a row. I'm glad to hear you had somewhere to go with this other than just trusting dumb luck.

PostPosted: Sun Feb 07, 2010 1:33 am 
Emperor Penguin

mchkeegan wrote:
Look everyone, I'm looking for experiences like mine not criticism. I did have an out (who wouldn't) because otherwise it's just stupid, I know that. Point is it was cool, it was an epic example of luck gone right,like winning the lottery, and this guy was completely fooled TWICE.
I absolutely do not need your advice because there is no way I would try to replicate it. Everyone that is giving there advice is not reading the message correctly and is simply insulting my ability as a magician.

Posts like this insult yourself....

Quote:

To me it sounds like you have no talent... but just luck and odd stuff happening not by your will (which means you didnt do anything... you didnt control a bees mind) :roll:

You make it very hard to take you serious... or even consider you a magician based on many of your posts.

PostPosted: Sun Feb 07, 2010 9:37 am 
born to perform.

Quote:
To me it sounds like you have no talent... but just luck and odd stuff happening not by your will (which means you didnt do anything... you didnt control a bees mind) :roll:

You make it very hard to take you serious... or even consider you a magician based on many of your posts.

That is fine by me DavidTheCreep. These weird experiences of mine are some of my favorite memories, and yes I did them, I controlled the Bee's Mind, and I stopped the car. And you, nor any skeptic magician with an edit stuck up his rectum can tell me otherwise.

Put simply I'm magic And your just a Creep with a lot of posts. :lol:

PostPosted: Sun Feb 07, 2010 11:47 am 

...and you're trying hard to be the next one to be banned.

Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 15 posts ]