View Cart | View Account | Help
Order by phone: 800-880-2592
Check out our favorite NEW ARRIVALS
Need it fast? Order before 4pm Eastern and your order ships SAME DAY.

All times are UTC - 5 hours




Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 23 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2
Author Message
 Post subject: Re: Looking for something
PostPosted: Fri Feb 05, 2010 11:05 pm 
User avatar
Offline
Penguin

Joined: 27 Oct 2008
Posts: 79
UPDATE:
Well its been a while and id like to thank all of you guys for the help, here is my routine:
Start off by asking them if they like money, go into extreme burn
then tell them about how people always ask if i can give them the lottery numbers, i go into powerball 60
tell them how that was a mind game involving numbers but with minds, we can also alter reality, go into coinvexed

the whole routine runs about 8 minutes and get great reactions! I would like to thank you guys for all your help! :)


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Looking for something
PostPosted: Mon Feb 08, 2010 8:14 pm 
User avatar
Offline
born to perform.

Joined: 22 Jun 2009
Posts: 908
jonoborn wrote:
UPDATE:
Well its been a while and id like to thank all of you guys for the help, here is my routine:
Start off by asking them if they like money, go into extreme burn
then tell them about how people always ask if i can give them the lottery numbers, i go into powerball 60
tell them how that was a mind game involving numbers but with minds, we can also alter reality, go into coinvexed

the whole routine runs about 8 minutes and get great reactions! I would like to thank you guys for all your help! :)


Don't know what coinvexed is (will look into it later) but it sounds like you have a solid routine.

Just a thought, maybe do Powerball 60 first and then say and since I know every winning number, I simply take $5 and transform it into $500, now when I go to buy a lottery ticket, I can buy $250 of them. Or something similar.

Just an idea, if it's lame, don't worry.


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Looking for something
PostPosted: Tue Feb 09, 2010 5:46 am 
User avatar
Offline
Penguin

Joined: 24 Apr 2007
Posts: 485
Location: California
acar wrote:
Gazzo's Tossed Out Deck is a must. It's just amazing. And the DVD is coming in a few weeks. One of the best tricks for crowds of people ever.


I as going to suggest this as well because it is a very impressive effect and people just can't figure it out (at least from my experience) and people will want you to perform it again, and again and again.

Although I wouldn't suggest performing multiple times a day to the same people if you can avoid it, or possibly put in a day or two delay so people won't try to figure it out by trying to grab the deck before someone else does. It has happened to me on 2 occasions and happened at the local pool hall that I frequent, so I made sure to have better audience control, after that you're really going to drop some jaws.


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Looking for something
PostPosted: Tue Feb 09, 2010 5:53 am 
User avatar
Offline
born to perform.

Joined: 01 Sep 2008
Posts: 635
Location: Canada
Rozzerdog wrote:
acar wrote:
Gazzo's Tossed Out Deck is a must. It's just amazing. And the DVD is coming in a few weeks. One of the best tricks for crowds of people ever.


I as going to suggest this as well because it is a very impressive effect and people just can't figure it out (at least from my experience) and people will want you to perform it again, and again and again.

Although I wouldn't suggest performing multiple times a day to the same people if you can avoid it, or possibly put in a day or two delay so people won't try to figure it out by trying to grab the deck before someone else does. It has happened to me on 2 occasions and happened at the local pool hall that I frequent, so I made sure to have better audience control, after that you're really going to drop some jaws.


Do you think that the Tossed Out Deck would be better than Bill Abbott's Smart A*s effect?


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Looking for something
PostPosted: Tue Feb 09, 2010 10:50 am 
User avatar
Offline
born to perform.

Joined: 20 Jun 2007
Posts: 2200
Location: www.mymagic reviews.wordpress.com
KingOfNynex2003 wrote:
Rozzerdog wrote:
acar wrote:
Gazzo's Tossed Out Deck is a must. It's just amazing. And the DVD is coming in a few weeks. One of the best tricks for crowds of people ever.


I as going to suggest this as well because it is a very impressive effect and people just can't figure it out (at least from my experience) and people will want you to perform it again, and again and again.

Although I wouldn't suggest performing multiple times a day to the same people if you can avoid it, or possibly put in a day or two delay so people won't try to figure it out by trying to grab the deck before someone else does. It has happened to me on 2 occasions and happened at the local pool hall that I frequent, so I made sure to have better audience control, after that you're really going to drop some jaws.


Do you think that the Tossed Out Deck would be better than Bill Abbott's Smart A*s effect?

Those aren't even the same type of effect. They're both good effect, figure out for yourself which one YOU like better.


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Looking for something
PostPosted: Tue Feb 09, 2010 6:25 pm 
User avatar
Offline
born to perform.

Joined: 01 Sep 2008
Posts: 635
Location: Canada
Quote:
Do you think that the Tossed Out Deck would be better than Bill Abbott's Smart A*s effect?

Quote:
Those aren't even the same type of effect. They're both good effect, figure out for yourself which one YOU like better.


They're somewhat similar with Smart A*s it's a Jumbo prediction card you made and with the Tossed Out Deck you're also predicting the cards but in a cleaner looking way.


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Looking for something
PostPosted: Tue Feb 09, 2010 7:58 pm 
User avatar
Offline
born to perform.

Joined: 20 Jun 2007
Posts: 2200
Location: www.mymagic reviews.wordpress.com
KingOfNynex2003 wrote:
Quote:
Do you think that the Tossed Out Deck would be better than Bill Abbott's Smart A*s effect?

Quote:
Those aren't even the same type of effect. They're both good effect, figure out for yourself which one YOU like better.


They're somewhat similar with Smart A*s it's a Jumbo prediction card you made and with the Tossed Out Deck you're also predicting the cards but in a cleaner looking way.

No, in the Tossed Out Deck you are diving thought-of cards from the spectator's minds. That's different from a prediction effect.


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Looking for something
PostPosted: Tue Feb 09, 2010 10:05 pm 
User avatar
Offline
Penguin

Joined: 27 Oct 2008
Posts: 79
About the powerball 60 being done first,
I do the bill change first to get peoples attention, but ill give it a try


Top
 Profile  
 
Display posts from previous:  Sort by  
Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 23 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2

All times are UTC - 5 hours


Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest


You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot post attachments in this forum

Search for:
Jump to:  
Powered by phpBB © 2009 Penguin Magic, Inc.