View Cart | View Account | Help
Order by phone: 800-880-2592
Check out our favorite NEW ARRIVALS
Need it fast? Order before 4pm Eastern and your order ships SAME DAY.

All times are UTC - 5 hours




Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 129 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next
Author Message
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon May 11, 2009 10:30 pm 
User avatar
Offline
born to perform.

Joined: 18 Jun 2006
Posts: 1738
Location: The John Hughes movie fan club.
I would have to say,

Mac King,
Harry Anderson,
Daniel Sylvester,
John Cassidy.


These are all really great guys and if you have the chance to speak with them I suggest it.


As always,
Dylan


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Oct 21, 2009 10:37 pm 
User avatar
Offline
born to perform.

Joined: 07 Aug 2009
Posts: 2948
Location: Sunny Orlando
Penn & Teller, Jay Sankey, Gregory Wilson, The Amazing Johnathan, Steve Martin, David Regal, Barry & Stuart (I think thats their names), Justin Kredible, and DEFF Simon Lovell


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Oct 21, 2009 10:39 pm 
User avatar
Offline
born to perform.

Joined: 07 Aug 2009
Posts: 2948
Location: Sunny Orlando
I forgot John Armstrong


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Oct 21, 2009 10:59 pm 
User avatar
Offline
born to perform.

Joined: 22 Jun 2009
Posts: 908
Penn & Teller and Smoothini the Ghetto Houdini.


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Oct 22, 2009 12:31 am 
User avatar
Offline
Penguin

Joined: 15 Apr 2009
Posts: 77
David Williamsom for me. He completely changed the boundary line between magician and spectator for me.


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Best Comedy Magician
PostPosted: Tue Dec 22, 2009 4:56 am 
User avatar
Offline
Penguin

Joined: 13 Mar 2005
Posts: 315
Location: Steel City, PA
Def Wayne Dobson he cracks me up. You guys should check him out if you have never heard of him


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Best Comedy Magician
PostPosted: Tue Feb 09, 2010 7:53 pm 
Offline
Penguin

Joined: 27 May 2005
Posts: 7
You rocks, you stones, you less than senseless things!

Tom Mullica shall forever be known as the funniest magician ever in my book. I had the honor of attending a lecture of his a few years ago (ok, MANY years ago) and there were numerous occasions he had to stop the lecture to let people catch their breaths. I was actually fearful for my life by the end of it I was laughing so hard. His trick where he eats a full pack of lit cigarettes is still one of the most unique tricks out there and to this day people still think it was real.

Sadly he no longer performs magic but I have never seen anyone top that man.

If you want to only list active magicians than I would have to say Amazing Jonathan or Penn and Teller.


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Best Comedy Magician
PostPosted: Mon Feb 15, 2010 9:08 pm 
User avatar
Offline
Team Penguin

Joined: 04 Feb 2005
Posts: 1854
Location: Georgia
trexdude wrote:
Def Wayne Dobson he cracks me up. You guys should check him out if you have never heard of him


AGREED!

Stephen Bargatze is my all time fav...he's hilarious!


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Best Comedy Magician
PostPosted: Fri Mar 12, 2010 10:20 am 
User avatar
Offline
born to perform.

Joined: 02 Dec 2008
Posts: 531
Tony Bennett, and The Great Scott.


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Best Comedy Magician
PostPosted: Fri Mar 12, 2010 10:26 am 
User avatar
Offline
born to perform.

Joined: 02 Dec 2008
Posts: 531
nd krenzo


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Best Comedy Magician
PostPosted: Fri Mar 12, 2010 10:45 pm 
User avatar
Offline
Penguin

Joined: 28 Apr 2008
Posts: 237
Gregory Wilson. The one and only.


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Best Comedy Magician
PostPosted: Mon Mar 15, 2010 2:38 pm 
User avatar
Offline
born to perform.

Joined: 17 Jul 2003
Posts: 2941
Location: Greensburg PA Ring 158
KyletheGreat wrote:
trexdude wrote:
Def Wayne Dobson he cracks me up. You guys should check him out if you have never heard of him


AGREED!

Stephen Bargatze is my all time fav...he's hilarious!


Bargatze is hilarious!


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Best Comedy Magician
PostPosted: Mon Mar 15, 2010 5:48 pm 
Offline
born to perform.

Joined: 22 Sep 2009
Posts: 581
Location: Over there
I just know I'm gonna get some heat for this one, but BRING IT ON :twisted: I like Penn and Teller!!!

I have watched Jay Sankey and I have witnessed the miracles of Gregory Wilson, but guess what they can't even compare to the laughter Penn and Teller can induce in my soul.

So what next buddy boys, what do gotta say huh! huh?!?!

LOL, just kidding :mrgreen: .


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Best Comedy Magician
PostPosted: Mon Mar 15, 2010 6:26 pm 
User avatar
Offline
born to perform.

Joined: 20 Jun 2007
Posts: 2200
Location: www.mymagic reviews.wordpress.com
mchkeegan wrote:
I just know I'm gonna get some heat for this one, but BRING IT ON :twisted: I like Penn and Teller!!!

I have watched Jay Sankey and I have witnessed the miracles of Gregory Wilson, but guess what they can't even compare to the laughter Penn and Teller can induce in my soul.

So what next buddy boys, what do gotta say huh! huh?!?!

LOL, just kidding :mrgreen: .

Lol I think the whole thing of magicians hating P&T is pretty much over. :D


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Best Comedy Magician
PostPosted: Tue Mar 16, 2010 2:49 pm 
Offline
born to perform.

Joined: 22 Sep 2009
Posts: 581
Location: Over there
evanbishop wrote:
mchkeegan wrote:
I just know I'm gonna get some heat for this one, but BRING IT ON :twisted: I like Penn and Teller!!!

I have watched Jay Sankey and I have witnessed the miracles of Gregory Wilson, but guess what they can't even compare to the laughter Penn and Teller can induce in my soul.

So what next buddy boys, what do gotta say huh! huh?!?!

LOL, just kidding :mrgreen: .

Lol I think the whole thing of magicians hating P&T is pretty much over. :D

Well from what I understand it never really started that was just a lie that P&T came up with to increase publicity. At least that's what what Penn said on his channel.


Top
 Profile  
 
Display posts from previous:  Sort by  
Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 129 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next

All times are UTC - 5 hours


Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest


You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot post attachments in this forum

Search for:
Jump to:  
cron
Powered by phpBB © 2009 Penguin Magic, Inc.