View Cart | View Account | Help
Order by phone: 800-880-2592
Check out our favorite NEW ARRIVALS
Need it fast? Order before 4pm Eastern and your order ships SAME DAY.

All times are UTC - 5 hours




Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 6 posts ] 
Author Message
 Post subject: Check it out:
PostPosted: Wed Apr 14, 2010 8:39 pm 
Offline
Penguin

Joined: 25 Mar 2010
Posts: 17
I was wondering if you can tell me what you think about this product:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PVRdfyuoyj4


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Check it out:
PostPosted: Thu Apr 15, 2010 4:41 am 
Offline
born to perform.

Joined: 18 Jan 2008
Posts: 1329
Location: Sydney
MoveMonkeyS_M wrote:
I was wondering if you can tell me what you think about this product:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PVRdfyuoyj4


Worked out THE or A method from the trailer. And from what I came up with cards are not examinable and the "gimmick" can be easily flashed.

Although I don't have the product I'm just assuming


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Check it out:
PostPosted: Thu Apr 15, 2010 8:05 am 
Offline
Penguin

Joined: 18 Oct 2008
Posts: 83
I have it! I bought it at a convention where Harry Allen was a dealer. It's pretty cool. Yes, it's gimmicked. It requires very little sleight of hands. the effect is pretty good. Good Reactions. If you use this alot, the gimmick will wear off eventually. But, when you know the secret you can make a new one.


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Check it out:
PostPosted: Thu Apr 15, 2010 8:10 am 
Offline
born to perform.

Joined: 18 Jan 2008
Posts: 1329
Location: Sydney
Magic_Bike wrote:
I have it! I bought it at a convention where Harry Allen was a dealer. It's pretty cool. Yes, it's gimmicked. It requires very little sleight of hands. the effect is pretty good. Good Reactions. If you use this alot, the gimmick will wear off eventually. But, when you know the secret you can make a new one.


Just throwing this out there, but I know if you can split cards bloody well you can make a gimmick that does a similar to the same job.


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Check it out:
PostPosted: Thu Apr 15, 2010 8:56 pm 
User avatar
Offline
born to perform.

Joined: 14 Oct 2007
Posts: 948
orcishorde wrote:
Worked out THE or A method from the trailer. And from what I came up with cards are not examinable and the "gimmick" can be easily flashed.

Although I don't have the product I'm just assuming


My thoughts exactly.


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Check it out:
PostPosted: Mon May 10, 2010 1:20 am 
User avatar
Offline
Moderator

Joined: 10 Sep 2004
Posts: 8861
Location: Las Vegas
MoveMonkeyS_M wrote:
I was wondering if you can tell me what you think about this product:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PVRdfyuoyj4


I think it's a sneaky way to advertise your site.


Top
 Profile  
 
Display posts from previous:  Sort by  
Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 6 posts ] 

All times are UTC - 5 hours


Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest


You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot post attachments in this forum

Search for:
Jump to:  
Powered by phpBB © 2009 Penguin Magic, Inc.