View Cart | View Account | Help
Order by phone: 800-880-2592
Check out our favorite NEW ARRIVALS
Need it fast? Order before 4pm Eastern and your order ships SAME DAY.

All times are UTC - 5 hours

Post subject: this is for gtxby33
PostPosted: Wed Nov 27, 2002 2:38 pm 
Penguin

i have one question? i need to know why you have to be so darn negative towards magic?? why that everytime someone comes on here and posts a message saying that he needs advice or he wants to say magic is fun and that he`s enjoying it that you need to come out and say that he can`t even do a DL?? why do you have to be such a [edited]?? you know what i thik your arsenal is??? i think the only thing you have going for oyu is your lip! i bet you canèt even do nothing like you portrait yourself doing man! the post where this kid magic was fun couldn;t you figure out he was just in high school or maybe still in grade school? he`s still a kid learning and experiencing new things. let him be. let us other magicians do our own thing. if you can`t say nothing nice then save yourself some air and don`t say [edited]. so to everybody out there here is a tip. if you ever see a post from this gtxby33 guy or girl just don`t even bother replying to it cause honestly he or she is not worth it man! sorry for being such an [edited] but i`m sticking up for evry magician out there that will put the effort learning new things and going on believeing in themselves

Post subject: Re: this is for gtxby33
PostPosted: Wed Nov 27, 2002 2:41 pm 
Penguin

i wnet on to see each post that this gtxby33 guy had to say and i have to say i was right. every word, every sentence or opinion he gave was negative.

PostPosted: Wed Nov 27, 2002 3:26 pm 
Penguin

I'm glad you're so ignorant. The world needs more people like you. -Max

PostPosted: Wed Nov 27, 2002 3:31 pm 
Penguin

Maybe I should show you that your argument is wrong.. i'll just point out one thing right now. That kid in school didn't want advice or help. He just said he does tricks to people at school. Wow. You're ignorant. -Max

PostPosted: Wed Nov 27, 2002 3:33 pm 
Penguin

Oh and by the way, you're grammar makes me look like a genius.

PostPosted: Wed Nov 27, 2002 3:54 pm 
Penguin

It's "your grammar", not "you're grammar". ^_^

PostPosted: Wed Nov 27, 2002 4:21 pm 
born to perform.

Gtxby, by his name (luc, which is french I'm guessing) and all the accents in his writing I'm guessing English is not his primary language. Perhaps you could forgive his grammar... He's rightthough, you are mean to novice magicians. The magic community is one different from any other. We are all here to help, b/c who else can you turn to for help with magic when you can't reveal a secret to just anyone. Everyone here is willing to help, but you are just critisizing (and don't insult me on my spelling of that word, you know what I mean). If you are here for that reason only please keep to yourself.

PostPosted: Thu Nov 28, 2002 12:39 pm 
Penguin

Peedle, I'm new to performing magic, but I've been around magicians for a LONG time. Let me tell you, there are more big egos and [edited] in magic than in any "hobby" or profession you'll ever see. You just have to get used to it.

PostPosted: Thu Nov 28, 2002 3:47 pm 
born to perform.

It's very hard for me to get used to people's attitudes. I will however keep quiet because I would prefer not to be rude. It's not like I have any power here but I suggest we all be a little less rude to each other.

PostPosted: Thu Nov 28, 2002 9:06 pm 
Penguin

I think gtxby33 does come across as rather negative, but closer inspection does also show that he does offer his help and comments. In fact, some of what he says is rather true too. Lets not flame each other here. gtxby33, I think its just the way your present yourself, perhaps being alittle more sensitive would help. I think you are rather experienced in this field already, give the newbies a chance by not scaring them away.

PostPosted: Thu Nov 28, 2002 9:54 pm 
born to perform.

You have very useful knowledge gtxby, just don't think you are the only one. I hope I didn't come across too rude with my past comments.

PostPosted: Fri Nov 29, 2002 4:59 pm 
Penguin

Ok people there is a new me. One willing to give advice to anybody. No harsh feelings anybody. Feel free to email me at gtxby33@yahoo.com if anybody wants some advice or just wants to talk. -Max