View Cart | View Account | Help
Order by phone: 800-880-2592
Check out our favorite NEW ARRIVALS
Need it fast? Order before 4pm Eastern and your order ships SAME DAY.

All times are UTC - 5 hours




Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 14 posts ] 
Author Message
 Post subject: "Magic's Greatest Illusions"
PostPosted: Tue Jun 15, 2010 8:53 pm 
User avatar
Offline
born to perform.

Joined: 07 Aug 2009
Posts: 2948
Location: Sunny Orlando
I just heard about this... does anyone know if its available online anywhere?


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: "Magic's Greatest Illusions"
PostPosted: Tue Jun 15, 2010 10:23 pm 
Offline
born to perform.

Joined: 22 Sep 2009
Posts: 581
Location: Over there
Zenn_Darkfire wrote:
I just heard about this... does anyone know if its available online anywhere?


Yes, the greatest illusions are found in one's own perception of the world. It's what makes us human, it's what makes us smart, and what makes us dumb.


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: "Magic's Greatest Illusions"
PostPosted: Tue Jun 15, 2010 10:31 pm 
User avatar
Offline
born to perform.

Joined: 07 Aug 2009
Posts: 2948
Location: Sunny Orlando
mchkeegan wrote:
Zenn_Darkfire wrote:
I just heard about this... does anyone know if its available online anywhere?


Yes, the greatest illusions are found in one's own perception of the world. It's what makes us human, it's what makes us smart, and what makes us dumb.


I was looking for a serious answer Keegan


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: "Magic's Greatest Illusions"
PostPosted: Tue Jun 15, 2010 10:36 pm 
Offline
born to perform.

Joined: 22 Sep 2009
Posts: 581
Location: Over there
Zenn_Darkfire wrote:
mchkeegan wrote:
Zenn_Darkfire wrote:
I just heard about this... does anyone know if its available online anywhere?


Yes, the greatest illusions are found in one's own perception of the world. It's what makes us human, it's what makes us smart, and what makes us dumb.


I was looking for a serious answer Keegan


I can't get more serious than that Josh.

But I couldn't get anything on Google is it DVD, book, what? Help me help you.


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: "Magic's Greatest Illusions"
PostPosted: Tue Jun 15, 2010 10:38 pm 
User avatar
Offline
born to perform.

Joined: 07 Aug 2009
Posts: 2948
Location: Sunny Orlando
I am talking about the documentary series on TLC. So yes you could be more serious


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: "Magic's Greatest Illusions"
PostPosted: Tue Jun 15, 2010 10:39 pm 
Offline
born to perform.

Joined: 22 Sep 2009
Posts: 581
Location: Over there
Zenn_Darkfire wrote:
I am talking about the documentary series on TLC. So yes you could be more serious

No I couldn't, what I said was profound and truthful, just out of place for you. GOOGLE IT! Those are the extent of my powers so I can tell you nothing that you couldn't yourself.


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: "Magic's Greatest Illusions"
PostPosted: Tue Jun 15, 2010 10:45 pm 
User avatar
Offline
born to perform.

Joined: 07 Aug 2009
Posts: 2948
Location: Sunny Orlando
I have already googled it, thus this thread. If you can't answer the question at hand please refrain from replying


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: "Magic's Greatest Illusions"
PostPosted: Tue Jun 15, 2010 10:47 pm 
User avatar
Offline
Emperor Penguin

Joined: 22 Mar 2004
Posts: 7253
Location: Texas
Zenn_Darkfire wrote:
I have already googled it, thus this thread. If you can't answer the question at hand please refrain from replying


Just ignore him. He likes the attention, half his posts dont add anything.

Ive heard of what you're talking about... but I havent seen them on dvd anywhere.


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: "Magic's Greatest Illusions"
PostPosted: Tue Jun 15, 2010 10:49 pm 
User avatar
Offline
born to perform.

Joined: 07 Aug 2009
Posts: 2948
Location: Sunny Orlando
DavidTheCryptic wrote:
Zenn_Darkfire wrote:
I have already googled it, thus this thread. If you can't answer the question at hand please refrain from replying


Just ignore him. He likes the attention, half his posts dont add anything.

Ive heard of what you're talking about... but I havent seen them on dvd anywhere.


Yeah its a shame... I saw a quick 1 min clip on YouTube and it looked interesting. I've been able to find every other magic show I have looked for except for this.


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: "Magic's Greatest Illusions"
PostPosted: Tue Jun 15, 2010 11:06 pm 
User avatar
Offline
born to perform.

Joined: 28 May 2007
Posts: 2753
Did you see the BBC documentary on the History of Magic? Probably not the same stuff but if you are looking for a magic documentary it is pretty good. It's on youtube If you can't find it let me know and I'll dig up a link.


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: "Magic's Greatest Illusions"
PostPosted: Tue Jun 15, 2010 11:10 pm 
User avatar
Offline
born to perform.

Joined: 07 Aug 2009
Posts: 2948
Location: Sunny Orlando
eostresh wrote:
Did you see the BBC documentary on the History of Magic? Probably not the same stuff but if you are looking for a magic documentary it is pretty good. It's on youtube If you can't find it let me know and I'll dig up a link.


I'll have to look that up.. thanks Erik!


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: "Magic's Greatest Illusions"
PostPosted: Tue Jun 15, 2010 11:53 pm 
Offline
born to perform.

Joined: 22 Sep 2009
Posts: 581
Location: Over there
DavidTheCryptic wrote:
Zenn_Darkfire wrote:
I have already googled it, thus this thread. If you can't answer the question at hand please refrain from replying


Just ignore him. He likes the attention, half his posts don't add anything.

Ive heard of what you're talking about... but I haven't seen them on dvd anywhere.


David don't even go there. I could point to the literally THOUSANDS of posts you've made without adding value or insight for the poster. All I have to do is sift through your post records. I can categorize them even if you'd like. Anyways Josh I looked on the TLC website and they didn't have them on DVD so I think your outa luck.


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: "Magic's Greatest Illusions"
PostPosted: Wed Jun 16, 2010 1:34 am 
User avatar
Offline
born to perform.

Joined: 28 May 2007
Posts: 2753
Here they are Josh:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HrHWgWNXveY
They actually came up with a simple search but I recall for a while there the Youtube search engine was burying them within a clutter of "history" and "magic" searches. It seemed to think that "the History of Magic" was the 209th item of interest when you typed "The History of Magic." Oh well. I guess Penguin is not the only company with a glitchy search engine...of course it could have been the loose nut behind the wheel.. :shock:


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: "Magic's Greatest Illusions"
PostPosted: Fri Jun 25, 2010 7:15 pm 
User avatar
Offline
born to perform.

Joined: 07 Aug 2009
Posts: 2948
Location: Sunny Orlando
eostresh wrote:
Here they are Josh:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HrHWgWNXveY
They actually came up with a simple search but I recall for a while there the Youtube search engine was burying them within a clutter of "history" and "magic" searches. It seemed to think that "the History of Magic" was the 209th item of interest when you typed "The History of Magic." Oh well. I guess Penguin is not the only company with a glitchy search engine...of course it could have been the loose nut behind the wheel.. :shock:


WOAH I just realized I never checked back in this topic! Thanks Erik! =]


Top
 Profile  
 
Display posts from previous:  Sort by  
Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 14 posts ] 

All times are UTC - 5 hours


Who is online

Users browsing this forum: Google [Bot] and 1 guest


You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot post attachments in this forum

Search for:
Jump to:  
Powered by phpBB © 2009 Penguin Magic, Inc.