View Cart | View Account | Help
Order by phone: 800-880-2592
Check out our favorite NEW ARRIVALS
Need it fast? Order before 4pm Eastern and your order ships SAME DAY.

All times are UTC - 5 hours

Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 22 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2
 Post subject: Re: Need Some Help
PostPosted: Sat Jun 19, 2010 8:19 pm 

KingOfNynex2003 wrote:
No it really is her I can't do kids shows because I'm terrified of balloons. Also I don't have enough kids magic anyways.

Balloons are NOT a part of a magic act, you don't need them. just because some hobbyists throw in balloons to cover their lack of magical talent does not mean it's required. Never let the balloon thing stop you from doing kid's shows.

Paddy

PostPosted: Sat Jun 19, 2010 10:07 pm 
born to perform.

paddy wrote:
KingOfNynex2003 wrote:
No it really is her I can't do kids shows because I'm terrified of balloons. Also I don't have enough kids magic anyways.

Balloons are NOT a part of a magic act, you don't need them. just because some hobbyists throw in balloons to cover their lack of magical talent does not mean it's required. Never let the balloon thing stop you from doing kid's shows.

Paddy

Maybe he's afraid of the balloons that would most likely be at the party, because it's a kids party. And I like people with a little balloon talent in magic acts, I like magic acts that aren't all magic and balloons are a nice reprieve if it isn't just for the balloons sake. Juggling, fire breathing, glass walking, yo-yoing, all are other good example

PostPosted: Sat Jun 19, 2010 10:15 pm 
born to perform.

paddy wrote:
KingOfNynex2003 wrote:

Paddy

Whenever I see a balloon that a kid is holding and purposefully trying to pop I have an anxiety attack and can't breath for at least 15 minutes and if I come near one I just freak out.

PostPosted: Sat Jun 19, 2010 10:25 pm 
born to perform.

I sometimes do "Super Needle Balloon" if there are balloon's at the party, and usually there are.

PostPosted: Sun Jun 20, 2010 7:57 am 

mchkeegan wrote:
... Juggling, fire breathing, glass walking, yo-yoing, all are other good example

Are you NUTS! No way should glass walking or fire breathing be done in front of kids!! Yes they are good for adult shows but not when there's kids around.
Paddy

PostPosted: Sun Jun 20, 2010 12:16 pm 
born to perform.

paddy wrote:
mchkeegan wrote:
... Juggling, fire breathing, glass walking, yo-yoing, all are other good example

Are you NUTS! No way should glass walking or fire breathing be done in front of kids!! Yes they are good for adult shows but not when there's kids around.
Paddy

1. No I am legumes.

2. I didn't mean kids specifically, I was talking about what I like, but your right, the "don't try this at home" factor is to high.

PostPosted: Sun Jun 20, 2010 3:26 pm 
born to perform.

Whichever moderator is reading this you can lock this thread now, I convinced her to not do the show.

Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 22 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2