View Cart | View Account | Help
Order by phone: 800-880-2592
Check out our favorite NEW ARRIVALS
Need it fast? Order before 4pm Eastern and your order ships SAME DAY.

All times are UTC - 5 hours

Post subject: My Performance Log
PostPosted: Thu Dec 17, 2009 10:29 am 
born to perform.

Instead of having Numerous threads about my performances, i will be posting a log about each one:) this was last night

i performed appering silver dollar from silk for a female friend(one of my best friends girlfriend lol!) then french drop and pulld out of ear.reaction: HOW DID YOU DO THAT!!x4
went to the kids area of my church and pulled a silver dollar out of a kid who is probably 9 or so's ear, he was amazed, i proceeded to show him quicktrick by oz pearlman(i got it down:)) and then appearing silver dollar from silk, french drop and pulled it out of his ear again, reactions: HOW DID YOU DO THAT (repeated like 5 times) so overall last night i had a ball! i loved seeing the shine in there eyes when i performed. this was on: 12/16/09 written 12/17/09

Post subject: Re: My Performance Log
PostPosted: Tue Jan 12, 2010 3:00 pm 
born to perform.

Good idea to keep a performance log for yourself and update it whenever there is a new performance!!

Post subject: My Name Is Getting Around!!!!
PostPosted: Wed Apr 21, 2010 9:52 pm 
born to perform.

okay, so tonight i was getting ready to leave church, and this little boy, probably about 4 years old comes up to me and asks me to show him a magic trick, i have never shown him a trick before, so i don't know how he knew i'm a magician. but the good part is yet to come! i had NOTHING, on me, at all,so i ransack my pockets and find one thing.
A guitar pick, so, thinking on my feet, i do a french drop with it, show him my empty hand. take that hand, and tap his ear, reach to his other ear with my left hand, and say "look at that!it went right through your head! :o he loved it, and so did i.

Entry Written: Wednsday, April 21, 2010.

PostPosted: Sun Jul 04, 2010 1:16 pm 
born to perform.

Did some effects for the same kid at church today, he loves it!

first, before the service this morning, he asked me to show him a trick and i showed him card to mouth, he didn't even say anything! he just stepped away slowly without taking his eyes off of me, till i asked him if he liked it, even then he only shook his head!
then after the service he asked me if i had another, and i had my bite out quarter with me, and i did that, then french dropped it, he loved it!!!!

Written: Sunday, July 4 2010

PostPosted: Tue Jul 13, 2010 9:47 pm 
born to perform.

Okay, did a TON of stuff tonight!

i had my cards and a friend of mine was like "show us a trick" so i did a bunch of card stuff, first being a hindu shuffle, with a text sent before the trick as a reveal, and i took the reigns and did a spongeball effect with some paper towel balls i made, i did a bunch of just talking and comedy, and i don't know how many card tricks i did, the upside down card, trick where their card launches out of the deck and i catch it in a fan... couple tricks from the greatest beginner magic dvd ever.. i had a lot of fun tonight, and they did too!

PostPosted: Sun Jul 18, 2010 8:20 pm 
born to perform.

okay, so tonight my youth group went for pizza after church, and i KILLED. i sat down by an OLDER friend, and did a strike vanish, he ate it up, he asked me to do it again, i said no, but another guy (my age) came up, and he said doit it for him, so i said, nah, let me show you another one, and did the card trick that i invented, they said "theres gotta be an extra card in there" so i let him count the cards, 53 cards counting a joker! (i like to leave one in there, makes me stand out) THEY LITTERLY GOT UP AND LEFT THE TABLE! all the time saying how crazy it was and impossible! it was so awesome!!! then when we got back to the church, i did a strike vanish for another guy, he loved it! and even better! he asked me to do it again, and i told him i only do tricks once, he said he understood! first time thats ever happenned!!!!!

PostPosted: Sun Jul 18, 2010 8:27 pm 
born to perform.

magicianandyoyoer wrote:
okay, so tonight my youth group went for pizza after church, and i KILLED. i sat down by an OLDER friend, and did a strike vanish, he ate it up, he asked me to do it again, i said no, but another guy (my age) came up, and he said doit it for him, so i said, nah, let me show you another one, and did the card trick that i invented, they said "theres gotta be an extra card in there" so i let him count the cards, 53 cards counting a joker! (i like to leave one in there, makes me stand out) THEY LITTERLY GOT UP AND LEFT THE TABLE! all the time saying how crazy it was and impossible! it was so awesome!!! then when we got back to the church, i did a strike vanish for another guy, he loved it! and even better! he asked me to do it again, and i told him i only do tricks once, he said he understood! first time thats ever happenned!!!!!

I have absolutely no idea what this is supposed to mean. :?:

PostPosted: Sun Jul 18, 2010 8:30 pm 
born to perform.

okay, so i take the top card, okay? and i put a head band on there forehead, and put the card under the headband, face down, then proceed with them getting a card, then it disappearing from the deck, then THEY take the card off their forehead, I DON'T TOUCH IT, and it's their card.

PostPosted: Sun Jul 18, 2010 9:03 pm 
born to perform.

Ok, nice.

PostPosted: Sun Jul 18, 2010 9:28 pm 
born to perform.

Thanks man, i have Never gotten reactions like that, and go figure, i got them with a trick i invented! the feeling you get is doubled when you invented the trick!

PostPosted: Sun Jul 25, 2010 8:20 pm 
born to perform.

magicianandyoyoer wrote:
okay, so i take the top card, okay? and i put a head band on there forehead, and put the card under the headband, face down, then proceed with them getting a card, then it disappearing from the deck, then THEY take the card off their forehead, I DON'T TOUCH IT, and it's their card.

forgot to mention that i show them the top card first.:)

PostPosted: Wed Aug 18, 2010 7:45 pm 
born to perform.

Well first tonight, i tried to show a guy in youth pen thru dollar, and but he wouldn't let me hold it unless i told him what i was gonna do with it, and...... :roll:

then i did the trick i invented for a young lady in youth, and she really liked it!:)

PostPosted: Wed Aug 25, 2010 7:59 pm 
born to perform.

Filmed some live performances tonight! should be up tomorrow!

PostPosted: Thu Sep 02, 2010 7:13 am 
born to perform.

Filmed some more last night, SHOULD be up today!:D

PostPosted: Thu Sep 23, 2010 10:14 am 
born to perform.

new video coming later today!