Paul Gordon caters to a very specific magician:
- Mostly regular deck of cards. If you've got a deck, you have a show!
- Mostly tabled tricks. A few standing/walk-around
- Intermediate to advanced. Beginners will be confused/bored
- Worker material (he makes a living off these effects, for the past 30+ years)
Card Rarities: Great! 13 effects + 6 performance only, 2 hours of material for $22 plus shipping ($30 total to USA addresses)
Patrol Dawn, Leipzig Would Have Hated This, Millennium Collectors (perf. only), Eight Spot Locator, The Royal Flush Scam, Divine Palms Departure, edited-Man’s Aces, All The Threes – 3333, Head To Head Poker, Reverse Sandwich Locations, The Bed-Sit Mystery, The Tree of Hearts Twick, The Curse of Scotland, Savoire-Faire, Unlucky For Some, Diminishing Flush, Raising Kane, Guard of Honour and That’s Not Possible.
35 Card Sleights: Great! You'll get a better deal with Ultimate Card Sessions vol4 which contains 120+ sleights, and is only $20 from Penguin. What makes Paul's DVD stand out is:
- Thompson tabled false cut
- Thompson tabled false cut replacement (worth the $30 by itself)
- Benzais Spin Cut subtlety
- His version of the Slip Cut Force (which looks excessively realistic, but will BIG TIME flash until you've mastered)
J. Quine’s Keeper Move, Benzais Spin Cut, Double Cuts, Frank Thompson False Tabled Cut & Paul Gordon’s Finessed Card Control, Riffle Force, Slip Cut Force, Underspread ‘Hofzinser’ Force, One Hand Palm, In-Hands False Cuts, Block Push Off, Multiple Card Shift, Dingle No Lap Switch, Wes James’ Unloading Move, Reverse Faro, Jog Shuffle, Straddle Faro, Stud DL, Pinky Count, Elmsley, Hamman, Flushtration & Jordan Counts, Marlo’s ATFUS, Hartman’s Secret Subtraction, Braue Add On, Braue Reverse & Switch Out, Marlo’s TILT (Vernon Depth Illusion), Side Steal & Paul Gordon’s Palm Addition, Top Change, Olram Count, Tenkai Optical Revolve, Secret Add On, Double From Packet