View Cart | View Account | Help
Order by phone: 800-880-2592
Check out our favorite NEW ARRIVALS
Need it fast? Order before 4pm Eastern and your order ships SAME DAY.

All times are UTC - 5 hours

Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 21 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2
 Post subject: Re: I'm on Wikipedia!
PostPosted: Wed Nov 24, 2010 1:57 pm 
born to perform.

I come home about once a month, and every time I log in to penguin I see 30 threads that you opened about your new website or that some famous magician with 3000 friends on facebook added you to his friend list.
I am really sorry for you for not being able to see how pathetic you look every time you open one of these threads.
I don't want to hate you but every thread you open makes me not like you
I am sorry for hurting you, I hope you'll look past my angry writing and see what I'm saying

PostPosted: Wed Nov 24, 2010 3:18 pm 

Daniel, Josh is very active in the magic community and is proud of his accomplishments. there is nothing wrong with that.

I think that you, like myself, were raised with the idea that you cannot talk about how good you are doing because we "should not put ourselves above others." In fact my mother would never introduced me as "Doctor" after I got my PhD and was in practice. She wouldn't let me give my cards to her friends because it had "Dr." on it.

Keep it up Josh

Paddy

PostPosted: Wed Nov 24, 2010 5:14 pm 
born to perform.

paddy wrote:
Daniel, Josh is very active in the magic community and is proud of his accomplishments. there is nothing wrong with that.

I think that you, like myself, were raised with the idea that you cannot talk about how good you are doing because we "should not put ourselves above others." In fact my mother would never introduced me as "Doctor" after I got my PhD and was in practice. She wouldn't let me give my cards to her friends because it had "Dr." on it.

Keep it up Josh

Paddy

Thank you very much Paddy for your response it means a lot. As I stated before this thread was just made as a joke, I nowhere consider myself "wikipedia worthy". I appreciate that you understood what I meant when I post threads like the aforementioned ones

Daniel - I don't want to get into another argument with you. You have expressed your feelings in the past about my threads (mind you I have made two not counting this one which shouldn't even be an arguing point) and I even requested that the mods merge them for you. I don't expect everyone to like me, so feel free to dislike me all you want. However I am not forcing you to read my threads, and obviously you had to dig through all of the recent threads created in order to find this one (up until your response it wasn't even in the "new posts" category) if you don't want to hear my thoughts don't read them.

The only reason I posted an update in this thread was to see who contacted Wikipedia about my page and made those comments because I thought they were quite funny. Paddy if you want to clean up the messages from this thread that were off topic or wish to lock it you have my full permission. I just thought it was cool that a friend made me a page, it lasted a day, and then someone complained to Wikipedia about it being deleted

~Josh

Again paddy I truly appreciate your comments

PostPosted: Wed Nov 24, 2010 5:14 pm 
born to perform.

Yeah, it's gonna be awesome if it stays up!

PostPosted: Wed Nov 24, 2010 7:05 pm 
born to perform.

paddy wrote:

Keep it up Josh

Paddy

I don't think that's the case.

PostPosted: Wed Nov 24, 2010 7:09 pm 
Emperor Penguin

Zenn_Darkfire wrote:
Paddy if you want to clean up the messages from this thread that were off topic or wish to lock it you have my full permission.

It's a good thing you gave the moderator permission to do his job. :roll:

Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 21 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2