View Cart | View Account | Help
Order by phone: 800-880-2592
Check out our favorite NEW ARRIVALS
Need it fast? Order before 4pm Eastern and your order ships SAME DAY.

All times are UTC - 5 hours

Post subject: MIND ERASER
PostPosted: Tue Nov 23, 2010 7:03 pm 
Penguin

Now I just watched the video on Mind Eraser and thought to myself that this is something I could see myself doing.But now i ask myself how long would it take a faily experienced mentalist to get down the forgotten card routine?That is the reason for my post andim already aware of there being no special move or quick slieght.so any feedback on how long it SHOULD take will hlp my dcission.

Post subject: Re: MIND ERASER
PostPosted: Tue Nov 23, 2010 7:15 pm 
Emperor Penguin

If you can really see this in your rep, buy it. Simple as that.
Time should not be a concern, you should be willing to put as much time in as needed and then some (no matter how long that is).

PostPosted: Tue Nov 23, 2010 8:32 pm 
born to perform.

Just about anyone who can script their own routines and present themselves clearly and precisely will be able to "assist" the participant to forget their selected card.

While watching the video, follow along as if you are the magician's participant, select a card, hold it up, do as the performer says and you should see how it is possible to forget one's card. You may not actually forget your card while following along but it should be clear how a participant would.

PostPosted: Wed Nov 24, 2010 8:29 pm 
Penguin

first of all id like to thank you for replying to my post,secondly the reason for me creating this post was to see if it was gonna be possible for me to put it into my show on new years eve.i also own zap so im fairly familure with the appropriate ammount of time it takes to make something look good.i was just hoping that within a months time id be able to perform mind eraser.but thank you very much for you replys they were very helpful.

Post subject: mind eraser
PostPosted: Thu Nov 25, 2010 4:24 pm 
Penguin

ok lets say you perform the forgotten card routine on someone and at some point or another(Doesnt have to be right away)they want you to do it on them again,does the number 2 rule of magic stay in play and you dont perform it twice for the same person?or is it one of those effects that you cant perform it twice for the same person?just trying to get a good idea on what to expect.

Post subject: Re: mind eraser
PostPosted: Thu Nov 25, 2010 5:12 pm 
Penguin

This is a great trick, thankyou to the creator :)

PostPosted: Thu Nov 25, 2010 7:06 pm 
born to perform.

magickid321 wrote:

Interesting choice for your very first post here. This reminds me very much of the Zap situation a few years ago....

PostPosted: Fri Nov 26, 2010 2:08 am 
Penguin

EZrhythm wrote:
Just about anyone who can script their own routines and present themselves clearly and precisely will be able to "assist" the participant to forget their selected card.

While watching the video, follow along as if you are the magician's participant, select a card, hold it up, do as the performer says and you should see how it is possible to forget one's card. You may not actually forget your card while following along but it should be clear how a participant would.

Then how are participants easily able to remember their card once he allows them to at a certain point? Unless you actually know how it's done, I think there's more to it then just distracting them.

PostPosted: Fri Nov 26, 2010 2:59 am 
born to perform.

O' yes, you know it!

PostPosted: Fri Nov 26, 2010 10:23 pm 
Penguin

Well if theres anyone out there that has this and can tell me if id be able to do this on the same person twice or not?

PostPosted: Tue Nov 30, 2010 11:46 pm 
Penguin

i do remember zap.mr wong and mr gordon are both masters at what they do.but i also remember waiting for the release for something like around two months longer than the original release date.but very much worth the price.also considering that i got a personal call that christmas day from mr wong and son.one of the best gifts if not the best someone interested in this kind of enterainment.an\d you also get like five hours of good learning footage to.but that was my reason of interest in mind eraser but afet reading some other review here at penguin recently i might hold off on it for now.

PostPosted: Wed Dec 01, 2010 12:00 am 
Penguin

evanbishop wrote:
magickid321 wrote:

Interesting choice for your very first post here. This reminds me very much of the Zap situation a few years ago....

Let's not "re-visit" that...Please :)

PostPosted: Thu Dec 02, 2010 12:44 am 
Penguin

I've got Mind Eraser and I'm in the process of learning it now. I've almost got it down and ready to deploy, so I'll know if you can do it on the same person more than once in a few days. As for learning it in time for new years, you'll definitely be able to. It's mostly just a script with a bunch of subtleties and lots of practice.

PostPosted: Thu Dec 02, 2010 1:08 am 
Penguin

trust me i know what you mean so i wont

PostPosted: Thu Dec 02, 2010 1:13 am 
Penguin

Dash i appreciate your reply and now i cant wait to read if its available to do so and i hope you have great success mainly because this looks very powerful unlike anything other product other than ZAP.so im looking forward to your storys