View Cart | View Account | Help
Order by phone: 800-880-2592
Check out our favorite NEW ARRIVALS
Need it fast? Order before 4pm Eastern and your order ships SAME DAY.

All times are UTC - 5 hours

Post subject: Criss Angel Brand Playing Cards
PostPosted: Thu Nov 25, 2010 8:04 pm 
born to perform.

So I was walking in Walgreens today when I saw a HUGE Criss Angel Display featuring his new line of tricks. On the display was an image of one of his playing cards, which got me thinking. I think we can all agree that David Blaine's Split Spades are very high quality cards (though I have yet to own any) however does anyone know the quality of Criss's cards? I ask only because I have never heard anyone comment on Criss's cards. Has anyone purchased any of his cards (gimmicked or otherwise)?

Post subject: Re: Criss Angel Brand Playing Cards
PostPosted: Thu Nov 25, 2010 8:54 pm 
born to perform.

I like the Criss Angel cards, they are very good. They are like the blue limited edition series cards from Bicycle. They are real smooth in handling, I wish that they would just sell the cards as I would by a couple more packs of them. My daughter and her boyfriend got them for me for my birthday as a joke as they know I don't really like Criss Angel. It was the deck with the magic card box. The whole deck of cards box and all fit into the magic card box. The box that the cards go into is bigger than the normal box, so it is easy to put wear on the box due to this, but I still like the cards.

Zambini

Post subject: Re: Criss Angel Brand Playing Cards
PostPosted: Sun Nov 28, 2010 3:24 pm 
Penguin

They are decent. Not very good for fanning, ect. My main problem with them is the back design, it says Criss Angel 12 times. Every time I try to perform with them the spectators read that I have a deck with Criss Angel written all over it and assume its some sort of trick deck or something. Which is problematic because some times it actually is a trick deck and they are very adamant about wanting to look at it. Would be much cooler without his name all over it is all i'm saying. I got all 3 of my decks from the Ultimate Magic Kit. (the normal deck, svengali, and stripper.) But yeah, its worth owning a deck but I would not recommended for performances.