View Cart | View Account | Help
Order by phone: 800-880-2592
Check out our favorite NEW ARRIVALS
Need it fast? Order before 4pm Eastern and your order ships SAME DAY.

All times are UTC - 5 hours

Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 13 posts ] 
 Post subject: Haunted Hands and Kids Shows
PostPosted: Thu Nov 25, 2010 7:05 pm 
born to perform.

Would a Haunted Hand be okay for birthday parties and such? or would it be easily detected?
http://www.penguinmagic.com/product.php?ID=1529

Post subject: Re: Haunted Hands and Kids Shows
PostPosted: Thu Nov 25, 2010 8:19 pm 
born to perform.

magicianandyoyoer wrote:
Would a Haunted Hand be okay for birthday parties and such? or would it be easily detected?

I'm not quite sure of what you're asking. Are you asking if it's OK to use one, or are you more concerned with it being detected?

There are lots of really cool and funny things you can use a Haunted Hand for, so absolutely! As far as it being detected by your audience, a lot will depend on what your doing with it, and for how long. Think of it as a tt. You wouldn't want the audience to look at it too directly for too long.

Hope this helps,
Brian

PostPosted: Thu Nov 25, 2010 10:38 pm 
born to perform.

It is GREAT for parties! I prefer the Yoshino version; http://www.penguinmagic.com/product.php?ID=S838
It looks better than the picture and one's hand fits in it.
It is pliable enough that one can move the fingers before
removing their own hand to add to the illusion.

PostPosted: Fri Nov 26, 2010 10:32 am 
born to perform.

magicianandyoyoer wrote:

well, considering that
This product is temporarily out of stock and unavailable for purchase.
[click here for details]

and has been so so almost two years, I don't think anyone will detect you using it 8)

PostPosted: Fri Nov 26, 2010 9:33 pm 
born to perform.

ElConquistador wrote:
magicianandyoyoer wrote:

well, considering that
This product is temporarily out of stock and unavailable for purchase.
[click here for details]

and has been so so almost two years, I don't think anyone will detect you using it 8)

Just because Penguin no longer has these in stock, doesn't necessarily mean they could not be purchased elsewhere. Once again, someone asks for a little help and advice, and you offer nothing but wise-a$$ed commentary.

If you have nothing relative or helpful to contribute, keep your asinine opinions and remarks to yourself!

PostPosted: Sat Nov 27, 2010 8:25 pm 
born to perform.

brisco wrote:
Just because Penguin no longer has these in stock, doesn't necessarily mean they could not be purchased elsewhere. Once again, someone asks for a little help and advice, and you offer nothing but wise-a$$ed commentary.

If you have nothing relative or helpful to contribute, keep your asinine opinions and remarks to yourself!

If I'm not mistaken - and I admit this might be a possibility - this 'brand' or 'version' of the third hand is only offered by Penguin. Thus - if my assumption is true - this would necessarily mean that they could not be purchased elsewhere.

Therefore this asinine opinion and remark was actually contributed something relative or helpful.
And I accept your apology.

PostPosted: Sat Nov 27, 2010 10:17 pm 
born to perform.

ElConquistador wrote:
brisco wrote:

If I'm not mistaken - and I admit this might be a possibility - this 'brand' or 'version' of the third hand is only offered by Penguin. Thus - if my assumption is true - this would necessarily mean that they could not be purchased elsewhere.

Therefore this asinine opinion and remark was actually contributed something relative or helpful.
And I accept your apology.

Perhaps you should do some research before you post, as they are available for sale here: http://magic4less.com/Merchant5/merchan ... estSellers

As for an apology, NOT GONNA HAPPEN! Your posts are often childish and immature attempts at humor, providing absolutely no help or assistance to people who take the time to ask for it properly on these boards.

PostPosted: Sun Nov 28, 2010 4:16 am 

Brisco is right ElC that's why a lot of your posts get deleted "felonious stupidity and sarcasm."

PostPosted: Sun Nov 28, 2010 10:22 am 
born to perform.

brisco wrote:
Perhaps you should do some research before you post, as they are available for sale here: http://magic4less.com/Merchant5/merchan ... estSellers

As for an apology, NOT GONNA HAPPEN! Your posts are often childish and immature attempts at humor, providing absolutely no help or assistance to people who take the time to ask for it properly on these boards.

As I said, there is a chance that my assumption was incorrect. I did a search a while ago, but obviously I'm not as good at searching as Brisco.

However, are you sure that they are the exact same?
Actually who cares. They are only $1.29!!!

I stand corrected. Brisco is the man.

paddy wrote:
Brisco is right ElC that's why a lot of your posts get deleted "felonious stupidity and sarcasm."

In which context are you referring to my posts being "felonious"?
  1. archaic : very evil : villainous
  2. : of, relating to, or having the nature of a felony <felonious assault>

Of course, I'm assuming that you actually know the meaning of the words you use.

And why the quotation marks? I did a search on the word "felonious" here on Penguin. It's been used twice - both times by you. So why are you putting this phrase in quotes?

PostPosted: Sun Nov 28, 2010 12:46 pm 

ElConquistador wrote:
paddy wrote:

In which context are you referring to my posts being "felonious"?
  1. archaic : very evil : villainous
  2. : of, relating to, or having the nature of a felony <felonious assault>

Of course, I'm assuming that you actually know the meaning of the words you use.

And why the quotation marks? I did a search on the word "felonious" here on Penguin. It's been used twice - both times by you. So why are you putting this phrase in quotes?
Yes I do know exactly what I said. Felonious refers also to being "grave or a higher offense" and I used that word to point out that everybody makes "stupid" mistakes or posts but you PURPOSELY make stupid comments just to (successfully) irritate others. That's why several people have written the chief mod asking for your banishment.

PostPosted: Sun Nov 28, 2010 1:37 pm 
born to perform.

LMAO, look at the reason the video was removed.

PostPosted: Sun Nov 28, 2010 5:29 pm 
born to perform.

paddy wrote:
Yes I do know exactly what I said. Felonious refers also to being "grave or a higher offense" and I used that word to point out that everybody makes "stupid" mistakes or posts but you PURPOSELY make stupid comments just to (successfully) irritate others. That's why several people have written the chief mod asking for your banishment.

Would you point me in the direction of your source for this definition? I can't seem to find any dictionary stating that felonious means "grave or a higher offense". Of course, it may be possible, but I can't find it.

I have found definitions referring to "grave" crimes, such as murder, rape, or burglary, that is punishable by death or imprisonment in a state or federal facility. However, that is very similar to definition #2 which I posted above. And, of course, you don't obviously think that my "stupid comments" are comparible to murder, rape or burglary, and you would never use such a word in the improper context. I am NOT trying to imply that you would think anything so asinine.

Thanks in advance for pointing me in the right direction.

PostPosted: Sun Nov 28, 2010 7:03 pm 

I can't help your ignorance. I stand by my ststement and the implication that you say things on this forum just to be offensive, sarcastic, and try to make you look more educated than you are.

Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 13 posts ]