View Cart | View Account | Help
Order by phone: 800-880-2592
Check out our favorite NEW ARRIVALS
Need it fast? Order before 4pm Eastern and your order ships SAME DAY.

All times are UTC - 5 hours




Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 13 posts ] 
Author Message
 Post subject: Haunted Hands and Kids Shows
PostPosted: Thu Nov 25, 2010 7:05 pm 
User avatar
Offline
born to perform.

Joined: 02 Dec 2008
Posts: 531
Would a Haunted Hand be okay for birthday parties and such? or would it be easily detected?
http://www.penguinmagic.com/product.php?ID=1529


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Haunted Hands and Kids Shows
PostPosted: Thu Nov 25, 2010 8:19 pm 
User avatar
Offline
born to perform.

Joined: 27 Mar 2004
Posts: 843
Location: Ohio U.S.A.
magicianandyoyoer wrote:
Would a Haunted Hand be okay for birthday parties and such? or would it be easily detected?
http://www.penguinmagic.com/product.php?ID=1529


I'm not quite sure of what you're asking. Are you asking if it's OK to use one, or are you more concerned with it being detected?

There are lots of really cool and funny things you can use a Haunted Hand for, so absolutely! As far as it being detected by your audience, a lot will depend on what your doing with it, and for how long. Think of it as a tt. You wouldn't want the audience to look at it too directly for too long.

Hope this helps,
Brian


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Haunted Hands and Kids Shows
PostPosted: Thu Nov 25, 2010 10:38 pm 
User avatar
Offline
born to perform.

Joined: 22 Mar 2003
Posts: 3251
Location: of my spongeballs eludes me.
It is GREAT for parties! I prefer the Yoshino version; http://www.penguinmagic.com/product.php?ID=S838
It looks better than the picture and one's hand fits in it.
It is pliable enough that one can move the fingers before
removing their own hand to add to the illusion.


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Haunted Hands and Kids Shows
PostPosted: Fri Nov 26, 2010 10:32 am 
Offline
born to perform.

Joined: 13 Jun 2010
Posts: 540
magicianandyoyoer wrote:
Would a Haunted Hand be okay for birthday parties and such? or would it be easily detected?
http://www.penguinmagic.com/product.php?ID=1529


well, considering that
This product is temporarily out of stock and unavailable for purchase.
[click here for details]

and has been so so almost two years, I don't think anyone will detect you using it 8)


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Haunted Hands and Kids Shows
PostPosted: Fri Nov 26, 2010 9:33 pm 
User avatar
Offline
born to perform.

Joined: 27 Mar 2004
Posts: 843
Location: Ohio U.S.A.
ElConquistador wrote:
magicianandyoyoer wrote:
Would a Haunted Hand be okay for birthday parties and such? or would it be easily detected?
http://www.penguinmagic.com/product.php?ID=1529


well, considering that
This product is temporarily out of stock and unavailable for purchase.
[click here for details]

and has been so so almost two years, I don't think anyone will detect you using it 8)

Just because Penguin no longer has these in stock, doesn't necessarily mean they could not be purchased elsewhere. Once again, someone asks for a little help and advice, and you offer nothing but wise-a$$ed commentary.

If you have nothing relative or helpful to contribute, keep your asinine opinions and remarks to yourself!


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Haunted Hands and Kids Shows
PostPosted: Sat Nov 27, 2010 8:25 pm 
Offline
born to perform.

Joined: 13 Jun 2010
Posts: 540
brisco wrote:
Just because Penguin no longer has these in stock, doesn't necessarily mean they could not be purchased elsewhere. Once again, someone asks for a little help and advice, and you offer nothing but wise-a$$ed commentary.

If you have nothing relative or helpful to contribute, keep your asinine opinions and remarks to yourself!


If I'm not mistaken - and I admit this might be a possibility - this 'brand' or 'version' of the third hand is only offered by Penguin. Thus - if my assumption is true - this would necessarily mean that they could not be purchased elsewhere.

Therefore this asinine opinion and remark was actually contributed something relative or helpful.
And I accept your apology.


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Haunted Hands and Kids Shows
PostPosted: Sat Nov 27, 2010 10:17 pm 
User avatar
Offline
born to perform.

Joined: 27 Mar 2004
Posts: 843
Location: Ohio U.S.A.
ElConquistador wrote:
brisco wrote:
Just because Penguin no longer has these in stock, doesn't necessarily mean they could not be purchased elsewhere. Once again, someone asks for a little help and advice, and you offer nothing but wise-a$$ed commentary.

If you have nothing relative or helpful to contribute, keep your asinine opinions and remarks to yourself!


If I'm not mistaken - and I admit this might be a possibility - this 'brand' or 'version' of the third hand is only offered by Penguin. Thus - if my assumption is true - this would necessarily mean that they could not be purchased elsewhere.

Therefore this asinine opinion and remark was actually contributed something relative or helpful.
And I accept your apology.


Perhaps you should do some research before you post, as they are available for sale here: http://magic4less.com/Merchant5/merchan ... estSellers

As for an apology, NOT GONNA HAPPEN! Your posts are often childish and immature attempts at humor, providing absolutely no help or assistance to people who take the time to ask for it properly on these boards.


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Haunted Hands and Kids Shows
PostPosted: Sun Nov 28, 2010 4:16 am 
User avatar
Offline
Moderator

Joined: 24 Jan 2003
Posts: 4110
Location: Milford OH
Brisco is right ElC that's why a lot of your posts get deleted "felonious stupidity and sarcasm."


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Haunted Hands and Kids Shows
PostPosted: Sun Nov 28, 2010 10:22 am 
Offline
born to perform.

Joined: 13 Jun 2010
Posts: 540
brisco wrote:
Perhaps you should do some research before you post, as they are available for sale here: http://magic4less.com/Merchant5/merchan ... estSellers

As for an apology, NOT GONNA HAPPEN! Your posts are often childish and immature attempts at humor, providing absolutely no help or assistance to people who take the time to ask for it properly on these boards.


As I said, there is a chance that my assumption was incorrect. I did a search a while ago, but obviously I'm not as good at searching as Brisco.

However, are you sure that they are the exact same?
Actually who cares. They are only $1.29!!!

I stand corrected. Brisco is the man.


paddy wrote:
Brisco is right ElC that's why a lot of your posts get deleted "felonious stupidity and sarcasm."


In which context are you referring to my posts being "felonious"?
  1. archaic : very evil : villainous
  2. : of, relating to, or having the nature of a felony <felonious assault>

Of course, I'm assuming that you actually know the meaning of the words you use.

And why the quotation marks? I did a search on the word "felonious" here on Penguin. It's been used twice - both times by you. So why are you putting this phrase in quotes?


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Haunted Hands and Kids Shows
PostPosted: Sun Nov 28, 2010 12:46 pm 
User avatar
Offline
Moderator

Joined: 24 Jan 2003
Posts: 4110
Location: Milford OH
ElConquistador wrote:
paddy wrote:
Brisco is right ElC that's why a lot of your posts get deleted "felonious stupidity and sarcasm."


In which context are you referring to my posts being "felonious"?
  1. archaic : very evil : villainous
  2. : of, relating to, or having the nature of a felony <felonious assault>

Of course, I'm assuming that you actually know the meaning of the words you use.

And why the quotation marks? I did a search on the word "felonious" here on Penguin. It's been used twice - both times by you. So why are you putting this phrase in quotes?
Yes I do know exactly what I said. Felonious refers also to being "grave or a higher offense" and I used that word to point out that everybody makes "stupid" mistakes or posts but you PURPOSELY make stupid comments just to (successfully) irritate others. That's why several people have written the chief mod asking for your banishment.


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Haunted Hands and Kids Shows
PostPosted: Sun Nov 28, 2010 1:37 pm 
User avatar
Offline
born to perform.

Joined: 07 Oct 2008
Posts: 2167
Location: Stuck in a Closet with Vanna White
LMAO, look at the reason the video was removed.


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Haunted Hands and Kids Shows
PostPosted: Sun Nov 28, 2010 5:29 pm 
Offline
born to perform.

Joined: 13 Jun 2010
Posts: 540
paddy wrote:
Yes I do know exactly what I said. Felonious refers also to being "grave or a higher offense" and I used that word to point out that everybody makes "stupid" mistakes or posts but you PURPOSELY make stupid comments just to (successfully) irritate others. That's why several people have written the chief mod asking for your banishment.

Would you point me in the direction of your source for this definition? I can't seem to find any dictionary stating that felonious means "grave or a higher offense". Of course, it may be possible, but I can't find it.

I have found definitions referring to "grave" crimes, such as murder, rape, or burglary, that is punishable by death or imprisonment in a state or federal facility. However, that is very similar to definition #2 which I posted above. And, of course, you don't obviously think that my "stupid comments" are comparible to murder, rape or burglary, and you would never use such a word in the improper context. I am NOT trying to imply that you would think anything so asinine.

Thanks in advance for pointing me in the right direction.


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Haunted Hands and Kids Shows
PostPosted: Sun Nov 28, 2010 7:03 pm 
User avatar
Offline
Moderator

Joined: 24 Jan 2003
Posts: 4110
Location: Milford OH
I can't help your ignorance. I stand by my ststement and the implication that you say things on this forum just to be offensive, sarcastic, and try to make you look more educated than you are.


Top
 Profile  
 
Display posts from previous:  Sort by  
Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 13 posts ] 

All times are UTC - 5 hours


Who is online

Users browsing this forum: Google [Bot] and 1 guest


You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot post attachments in this forum

Search for:
Jump to:  
Powered by phpBB © 2009 Penguin Magic, Inc.