View Cart | View Account | Help
Order by phone: 800-880-2592
Check out our favorite NEW ARRIVALS
Need it fast? Order before 4pm Eastern and your order ships SAME DAY.

All times are UTC - 5 hours

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 46 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
 Post subject: Re: Dresscode
PostPosted: Sat Jan 01, 2011 8:34 am 
born to perform.

magicman4646 wrote:
Just bought this. Being in high school, I think it would be really fun to wear a totally inappropriate shirt - and I mean ridiculously inappropriate - and when you're being walked down to the office, change it into something very generic. Can't stand the security guards at my school anyways (I get yelled at for having cards all the time).

^Is Jeff Prace.

Ever heard of GUM? Read a book once a while...or in this case a magazine.

PostPosted: Sat Jan 01, 2011 8:47 am 
Penguin

KrisDeagle wrote:
magicman4646 wrote:
Just bought this. Being in high school, I think it would be really fun to wear a totally inappropriate shirt - and I mean ridiculously inappropriate - and when you're being walked down to the office, change it into something very generic. Can't stand the security guards at my school anyways (I get yelled at for having cards all the time).

^Is Jeff Prace.

Ever heard of GUM? Read a book once a while...or in this case a magazine.

I'm sorry, but I'm from Denmark and everything in our magic store (Yes theres only one big magic store in Denmark) seems to be carrying items that you have had for a year! I have seen the demo for GUM inhere and read about it, but how was I supposed to know magicman4646 is Jeff Prace?

-Widding

PostPosted: Sat Jan 01, 2011 10:08 am 
born to perform.

magicman4646 wrote:

haha that should be interesting... let us know how it goes!

PostPosted: Sat Jan 01, 2011 12:18 pm 
born to perform.

magicman4646 wrote:

Bought the effect, but now I'll be really using it. Exact same situation. You have just brought meaning to my life.

Edit: Found the perfect shirt (only click the link if you are a very mature individual; wearing this shirt is illegal in some countries)

http://tinyurl.com/34jvuuv

Last edited by tiggerkim on Sun Jan 02, 2011 10:30 am, edited 1 time in total.

PostPosted: Sat Jan 01, 2011 2:56 pm 
Penguin

tiggerkim wrote:
magicman4646 wrote:

Bought the effect, but now I'll be really using it. Exact same situation. You have just brought meaning to my life.

Edit: Found the perfect shirt (only click the link if you are a very mature individual; this shirt is illegal in some countries)

http://tinyurl.com/34jvuuv

omg, I could picture peoples faces if I wore that in public.

PostPosted: Sun Jan 02, 2011 5:38 am 
Penguin

ElakPistol wrote:
ThatsMagical wrote:
Haha is it very safe from getting discover by audience. What if your friends come n pull your shirt and stuffs lol(Funny situation). Hows the reactions you got guys?

Crowd control. Only allow people to do what you want them to do.

Haha yeah audience management. What i am actuallly asking is if the gimmick could be spotted easily, i heard it could be wore whole day without getting discover. Anyway, can you just change the trick visually without wearing a jacket or w/o something covering your "changing shirt"

PostPosted: Sun Jan 02, 2011 6:34 am 
Penguin

ThatsMagical wrote:
ElakPistol wrote:
ThatsMagical wrote:
Haha is it very safe from getting discover by audience. What if your friends come n pull your shirt and stuffs lol(Funny situation). Hows the reactions you got guys?

Haha yeah audience management. What i am actuallly asking is if the gimmick could be spotted easily, i heard it could be wore whole day without getting discover. Anyway, can you just change the trick visually without wearing a jacket or w/o something covering your "changing shirt"

No. Hence the discussion of angles ;)

-Widding

PostPosted: Sun Jan 02, 2011 8:35 am 
born to perform.

ThatsMagical wrote:
ElakPistol wrote:
ThatsMagical wrote:

If you are in pre change mode you can wear it all day with a jacket, if you have already done the change you can wear it all day with or without the jacket. You must be wearing a jacket/over shirt in order to perform this effect

PostPosted: Mon Jan 03, 2011 12:54 am 
Penguin

hahaha this product is great, the gimmick can be found easily. However im not very sure if the thing with "e" can be found easily, you can get it from pants and etc. Anyone has a creative idea for dresscode. LOL at the school one, maybe i should try it, sadly my school here is about uniforms :X.

PostPosted: Tue Jan 04, 2011 2:13 am 
born to perform.

I just ordered this, after all of the reviews I just couldn't

Expect a review in the next couple of days from me!

PostPosted: Tue Jan 04, 2011 2:39 am 
born to perform.

ThatsMagical wrote:
hahaha this product is great, the gimmick can be found easily. However im not very sure if the thing with "e" can be found easily, you can get it from pants and etc. Anyone has a creative idea for dresscode. LOL at the school one, maybe i should try it, sadly my school here is about uniforms :X.

"e" should be able to be obtained at a certain stores that one may find women at.

If you school requires uniforms, PERFECT! Arrive in your T-shirt with jacket on (should attract a lot of attention for you) and when confronted about the uniform policy, CHANGE! :wink: :lol:

PostPosted: Tue Jan 04, 2011 10:19 am 
Penguin

EZrhythm wrote:
ThatsMagical wrote:

"e" should be able to be obtained at a certain stores that one may find women at.

If you school requires uniforms, PERFECT! Arrive in your T-shirt with jacket on (should attract a lot of attention for you) and when confronted about the uniform policy, CHANGE! :wink: :lol:

HAHA. That will increase your reputation if you do it infront of the whole school when they are getting assembled. But you must be daring enough, and face the consequences if the teachers are in bad mood.

PostPosted: Tue Jan 04, 2011 3:53 pm 
Penguin

ThatsMagical wrote:

if you have different color uniforms like black and gray, show your friends and wear a black shirt and switch it to gray. theyd be like [edited]. lol.

PostPosted: Wed Jan 05, 2011 9:49 pm 
Penguin

So did this ship out on December 31st? I'm leaving on Holiday on the 7th and really really really would love it if it could get here before then ...how often does it usually take things like this to ship? :?

PostPosted: Wed Jan 05, 2011 10:33 pm 
Penguin

yeah it did ship out, my friend got his the other day, but he paid for over night shipping. And by the way, you don't even need to buy "e" you probably have alot of them in your house already.

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 46 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next