View Cart | View Account | Help
Order by phone: 800-880-2592
Check out our favorite NEW ARRIVALS
Need it fast? Order before 4pm Eastern and your order ships SAME DAY.

All times are UTC - 5 hours

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 141 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next
 Post subject: Re: Wizard Product Review Show
PostPosted: Fri Jan 21, 2011 3:34 am 
Penguin

Awesome! Let's get it off the sticks!

PostPosted: Fri Jan 21, 2011 3:42 am 
born to perform.

magiccraig2000 wrote:
...and I can do it already!!!

Craig

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: Gotta love that line!

...And YEAH, what Webhed said.

PostPosted: Fri Jan 21, 2011 8:54 am 
born to perform.

Wow, I wish I could learn everything in half an hour like you guys.

PostPosted: Fri Jan 21, 2011 9:25 am 
born to perform.

Craig - forgive my ignorance but do you guys have a web page somewhere with a chronological listing of your shows and what has been reviewed on each one. It's tough to figure out which ones I've seen and which ones I have not seen on youtube.

Awesome show - love it.

PostPosted: Fri Jan 21, 2011 9:39 am 
born to perform.

Here you go; http://88.208.208.169/

Craigs posting from the Cafe;

Hi guys.

Just to let you all know Wizard FX TV is now live. Wizardfx.tv is the home of the Wizard Product Review. All of the shows we film are stored on this website and once you are a member you can search for any of the shows we have produced. You can also search for a specific product and if we have reviewed it you will able to watch the show it was featured on. There is also a direct link through to World Magic Store so if there is anything you want to buy (or there is a deal you want to take advantage of) you can do so.

The most exciting part of the site however is that we will be uploading special videos that you will only be able to see if you are a member of the site. These could be special one off Wizard Product Review's or extra routines and handling tips on existing Wizard FX products. Just to get you guys excited here are some of the videos we are planning to upload VERY SHORTLY -

1. The full live and uncut live Wizard Product Review from the LADS Convention featuring special guests Alan Rorrison, Ollie Mealing, David Forest and Mark Oberon. This footage alone is over an hour long and for many people was the hit of the convention.

2. David Jay's Sleeving Lecture from the LADS Convention which was simply brilliant

3. David Penn presents a bonus handling and additional phase for Coinvexed 2 which takes a modern classic and adds even more impact

4. A bonus routine filmed for my new DVD 'Slim' which never made it onto the DVD due to space constraints but is very good indeed. This will be performed and explained in full.

5. A very clever routine by David Jay which again is simply brilliant.

6. A special bonus routine that takes a concept from my Pool Ball Miracles DVD and turns it on it's head.

7. Lots more including huge competitions and bonus routines from guest magicians.

It's free to sign up. All you do is go to the website put in your name and your email address. You will then be sent a password which you use to log into the site. Once there log into your profile and change your password to whatever you want. Do not forget your password, the forgotten password function does not work at the moment, however we are working on it!

So there you have it. Head over to the website www.wizardfx.tv and sign up now and thanks for your continued support.

Craig and Dave

PostPosted: Fri Jan 21, 2011 9:51 am 
Verified VIP

You beat me to it!

There is already loads up there, next week we are putting up my full lecture from The Magic Circle!

Plus Roughed is on line and you can view all the shows.

Thanks!

PostPosted: Fri Jan 21, 2011 10:17 am 
born to perform.

magiccraig2000 wrote:
There is already loads up there, next week we are putting up my full lecture from The Magic Circle!

Sweet, those freaks on the Cafe that hassle you all the time will be happy. :lol:

PostPosted: Sat Jan 22, 2011 9:02 pm 
Penguin

keepitbottled wrote:
Am i the only one who thought Modern Mentalism was horrible?

I gotta tell you, that I absolutely love these dvds. I will say that volume 2 was far and away the better of the two dvds. PS I Love You, Point and Predict, and especially Dark Arts are fantastic and I plan on using all of them. I've stumbled upon a subtelty to add to Dark Arts that I think is going to really work out well and make the effect even stronger.

I definitely agree that there is filler on the dvds, but even a trick I really didn't like such as Stop kind of gives me ideas using the same idea, just in a different way.

I have a different CAAN that I prefer, but found away I can combine part of my method with part of his method and I think that's going to work out well also. So in general, I'm really excited about what I've learned from these dvds....thank you Wizard Product Review Show (oh yeah....thanks Matt Mello also)!

PostPosted: Wed Jan 26, 2011 10:58 am 
Penguin

So I was watching this week's episode and it was killing me where had I seen Craig's shirt before, and then it dawned on me. It appears someone is a fan of WWE champion The Miz...

PostPosted: Wed Jan 26, 2011 2:23 pm 
born to perform.

Alright Craig, another AWESOME review. The rant and -100 for Canz was true form and you guys put up a nice selection of products too. BUT you DIDN'T GET OFF THE STICKS! I was very much hoping you would have for the Platt Pad but NOOOOOOOO. That background video surely didn't do anything for the review. The both of you must have been mightily busy this past week because there wasn't any product in which you could say, "I can do it already!".
...Or were the effects JUST TOO DIFFICULT? [Must have hit the sarcasm button somewhere back there.] :wink:

PostPosted: Thu Jan 27, 2011 5:02 am 
born to perform.

i can just imagine the can gimmick up an angry magicians sleeve; and from nowhere the heckler pops up

PostPosted: Thu Jan 27, 2011 6:57 am 
Penguin

Shock by the threats and stuffs you guys are receiving. Good luck david and craig

PostPosted: Thu Jan 27, 2011 7:23 am 
born to perform.

Oh My GOD!!!You left us hanging you dirty rat! I'm on the edge of my seat waiting for the outcome of the Berglass encounter....Who thought the Wizard Products review could be as suspenseful as an episode of lost. "Tune in next week to see if Berglass hands Craig his A$$ on a platter!"

PostPosted: Wed Feb 02, 2011 7:55 pm 
born to perform.

who here also dosent like joe monti? lol

PostPosted: Wed Feb 02, 2011 8:58 pm 
born to perform.

So. A Edited bashing debate, a group of famous people throwing down for a god, and a camera man with the same name as me going insane. This weeks episode was just like American programming. Mixing things up. When you think the Wizard Product Review might just get repetitive, you are proven completely wrong. Wednesday is my favorite day of the week!

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 141 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next