View Cart | View Account | Help
Order by phone: 800-880-2592
Check out our favorite NEW ARRIVALS
Need it fast? Order before 4pm Eastern and your order ships SAME DAY.

All times are UTC - 5 hours

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 124 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next
 Post subject: Re: The Best Living Card Mechanic.
PostPosted: Wed Jan 26, 2011 11:34 am 
Penguin

Incognito wrote:
[You seem to have manufactured some compliment out of my post and that is something i feel i have to rectify immediately for credit going where it is certainly not due is something that annoys me.

Marc, I snipped all the JEALOUSY CRAP!! 8)

Let me explain the JEALOUSY BIT.

First of all, if my stories, post are BS, Lies, and so forth, WHY YOU CARE? 8)

It so happens that the stories are downplayed, in others were, they were more unbelievable. First off, if you had any COMMON SENSE, you would not have posted this dribble, senseless and full of jealousy reply. :D

I am sorry, but the stories are true, those pictures are just some of the things that I talk about, and people don't believe. My age, and they way I workout, and look are UNBELIVEABLE when I state them in a exercise forum. Hence, my SUB-CULTURE, a card-hustler/mechanic/professional-gambler feats are also unbelievable. However, doing that time, they didn't have the internet, digital photos, and such. Even if they did, doing the time when I was a pro-gambler, I was just like the CIA/Secret Service, and it was my living. No way I would put it out what I was doing, my reputation was bad enough. One time, somebody called me by my name at a game, and three players said are you "coleman"?? They quit, the game broke up. Why, because my reputation was known.

If you saw me in person you would say "you ain't 70 years old" again, unbelievable..

That picture of me standing beside another rider is almost unbelievable too. Here I was 69 in that picture and the other rider was 21..Go take another look, that is unbeliveable.

Now to come with the JEALOUSY bit, on yes, you are ONE jealous person, most likely, can't do squat, and here is a big mouth 70 year old man posting all this stuff, your little creaky mind CAN'T STAND IT!! :D

Do what people with COMMON SENSE would do, TURN THE DAGGONE CHANNEL. Nobody is twisting your beady eyes to look at this. Oh yes, I said BEADY EYES. Most likely you are funny looking. If I am wrong, POST A PIC OF YOURSELF :)

So, go run a play with the other jealous person, and leave me alone.

You need to get a life, and I will make you a bet too. YOU ARE FUNNY LOOKING and YOUNG.

Now PUT UP OR STFU!! :mrgreen:

PostPosted: Wed Jan 26, 2011 11:58 am 
Penguin

KrisDeagle wrote:
My conclusion: Either this dude is a stalker, tracking down photos of a guy that does all this stuff or he is for real. Either way, I can't get enough.

You know, most of the time I took all what I do for granted. But, when I am at the racetrack, everybody wants to come over an meet me. Other racers would bring their fathers over and tell them how old I was and racing. Most of the time, I am older than their fathers and faster than they are.. BTW, the first time I ever sat foot on a motorcycle racetrack, I was 65 years old. I didn't start racing motorcles until I was 67 years old.

At the my local gym I am okay, at different gyms when peeps find out how old I am, I get compliments, stares, etc.

What I really find amazing is that everything I do as normal to me, everybody thinks it is super.. Right now, I am still working at 70. I didn't start working until I was about 50, that is when I quit the gambling stuff, and went back to school. I was a 9 grade dropout at 50 years. I went back to school got my GED, and went to college. Been working everysince.

Since in my lifetime, I was never subjected to hard labor, and I learned about 30 years ago the super benifits of exercise. The two factors have me looking like I am 20 years younger, and my body looks like it a fit 30 year old. All unbelievable.

It all boils down to zeroing in on things. Real quickly, here is the story of how became a master pistol shot (NRA Master). Back in the day, when I started my pro-gambling, and going into all kinds of places to gamble, I knew I wasn't big as a minute, and couldn't fight my way out a paper bag. :) So, I decided to get me pistol to carry for protection. Like anything else, I like to do it well. So, one day I decided to take the little 25 caliber auto out in the country and pratice with it. I had two boxes of bullets (100). I put up a can, and out of the 100 rounds, I NEVER HIT THE CAN.

Oh, I couldn't take that. The next day, I hit the library, got me a couple books on pistol shooting and started reading. Weeks later, after reading several books, I found out how to start learning how to shoot. First, I got a target pistol, second I started doing the practice drills in the book, like dry firing against a blank wall, learning trigger squeeze, and sight picture.. Okay, now I joins a gun club. The next week, they had a pistol match, I won that match. But, that wasn't enough. They were only shooting indoor 22. I started going to other matches out of state. Then I started shooting the 1911(45 auto) and 38.. In 3 gun matches.

Oh, in a years time, I was bringing home trophys. I had learned to reload, and even cast my own bullets from melted lead. Two years later, I went out to that country spot where I first started, but this time I am packing my 1911(45), put up the can, no misses. In my later years I carried a 1911 in a shoulder hoslster, and a derringer in my boot. However, with a skill that I had, that I don't how it came about, it was my clariyvouce, with that, I never ever, had to draw that pistol in anger, never..I always had the notion that ever a time came that I had to draw, I would let whoever shoot first, knowing most people can't hit the side of a barn with a pistol.

Now, like I said, everything I do is almost unbelievable. However, one thing I learned in my 70 years, and that is, I don't doubt nobody..:)

Right now, I am hoping 10 years from now, I can still be healthy. My young wife is like a superwoman. Now I am training her in the gym, and she it taking to the training like a duck taking to water. She is looking better each mouth. My main worry is, that I know I am beating the wheel doing the things at my age, and even looking like I look at my age. But, at one point and time, old man age, and old man arthiritis is going to catch me, and my wife is still going to be looking good..:( So, now I try to go extra hard in the gym.

Didn't mean to run it, just telling it like it is.. :)

PostPosted: Wed Jan 26, 2011 12:09 pm 
Penguin

Incognito wrote:
[You offer no disclaimer, you do not say

"...but that was a long time ago and I know it was wrong"

,nothing like that, you simply boast about your hey day in which you were a criminal..

Marcy, I forgot to answer that.

You and another dipchit hit me with that thief bit.

I wasn't a thief or criminal, I was a professional gambler, I played to win.
All is fair in love, war and gambling.

All you and that other dipchit, in my humble old opinion, are just like that evanglist Jerry Baker, he preached all the rightous stuff, and at the same time sleeping with whores in hotels rooms. Both of you quirks come at me with that, like you are HOLY-ROLLY or so rightousness.

Give me a break, and post up your picture so I can laugh at how funny looking you are. You gotta be, most funny looking people got a complex..:mrgreen:

Se ya, wouldn't wanna be ya!! :)

PostPosted: Wed Jan 26, 2011 12:36 pm 
Penguin

Lol. Here we go.....
For a 70 year old, you have the maturity of a toddler.

cehowardrc51 wrote:

First of all, if my stories, post are BS, Lies, and so forth, WHY YOU CARE? 8)

FAILURE TO READ EXAMPLE 1:

"Now, since i am more than happy to accept what you say is the truth .."

Did i not write that ?
And i care because i find it amusing. Yes, i find your overwhelming self admiration amusing.

cehowardrc51 wrote:
Now to come with the JEALOUSY bit, on yes, you are ONE jealous person, most likely, can't do squat, and here is a big mouth 70 year old man posting all this stuff, your little creaky mind CAN'T STAND IT!! :D

HAHA, I cannot believe this.
I am not jealous. I do not wish to be person who robs others. I do not wish to be so blinded by my own self satisfaction that i tell people that not only what i did was brilliant, but it was even more brilliant than i describe.

Your past is not something i wish to aspire to, your attitude is not one i am envious of. Your shady past was not the pinnicle of greatness, it was a deviation from it. I am glad, very glad, that i am aware of this.

I made no comment regarding your racing or whatever else it is you do. Well done, that's great. Congratulations, I am sure it is a great accomplishment.

Still not jealous. If i wanted to race a car or bike, jump out of a plane, shoot something or go to the gym 6 times a week. I would.
You MIGHT have a claim of jealousy if you were doing something i wanted to do but i can't do it. But you have nothing i want. Sorry.

cehowardrc51 wrote:

Do what people with COMMON SENSE would do, TURN THE DAGGONE CHANNEL. Nobody is twisting your beady eyes to look at this. Oh yes, I said BEADY EYES. Most likely you are funny looking. If I am wrong, POST A PIC OF YOURSELF :)

So, go run a play with the other jealous person, and leave me alone.

You need to get a life, and I will make you a bet too. YOU ARE FUNNY LOOKING and YOUNG.

Now PUT UP OR STFU!! :mrgreen:

When did this turn into a beauty competition ? I was slightly creeped out that you put a picture of yourself half naked, posing in front of a mirror. The act itself was creepy, not your appearance.

I am not sitting here telling you how good i look so i feel no need to defend my appearance nor put up a picture. You can be superficial if you like, I'm not. Another aspect of your personality that i am not jealous of.

Marc.

p.s.

Now i have just noticed that as i write this, you have already written another 2 posts telling us all how good you are.

"I wasn't a thief or criminal, I was a professional gambler, I played to win.
All is fair in love, war and gambling."

errr... no.
That is just a tacky quote used to try and instil some kind of dignity in what it was you did. You were a cheat. You cheated to win.

Did you or did you NOT, take money from people using dishonesty as a method ? If you did, if somebody essentially paid for something that wasn't so and you said it was, that is a lie. That is a crime, that is a thief.

"Se ya, wouldn't wanna be ya!!"

I am very glad you are not me.

PostPosted: Wed Jan 26, 2011 2:32 pm 
Penguin

Incognito wrote:
Lol. Here we go.....

That again, my funny looking friend, is another compliment. About 55 years from now, when you reach 70 years old, or anything pass 60 years old, you will find out that any YOUNG ATTIBUTES that you have, are a blessing.

As I stated before, I don't act my age, I am fortunate enough not to look my age, and really I never want to grow up. I am just a silly, love to have fun, and enjoy every second of life. Another thing too, I NEVER GOT UPSET OVER SOMEBODY ELSE.

That my funny looking creepy friend is JEALOUSY, pure outright naked JEALOUSY, and it reaps with every word you post.

I will thank you for all your compliments, however, I really don't need them. I am living a dream. Laying here typing on the computer, I just told my wife that Bill Gates might have all the money, but he don't have this much FUN..:) That my little creepy friend is WAY, WAY over your head!!

No, it is not a beauty contest, and the pictures I posted was just in response to one of you creeps saying "this skydive, motorcycle racing liar". That is all..

Now post your FUNNY LOOKING PICTURE so I can laugh for the rest of the week...ho, ho, ho!!! :lol:

PostPosted: Wed Jan 26, 2011 2:56 pm 
Penguin

Bono Ho,

Saw him life, he handled the cards so gracefully even the angles where jealous

PostPosted: Wed Jan 26, 2011 4:02 pm 
Penguin

cehowardrc51 wrote:
Incognito wrote:
Lol. Here we go.....

That again, my funny looking friend, is another compliment. About 55 years from now, when you reach 70 years old, or anything pass 60 years old, you will find out that any YOUNG ATTIBUTES that you have, are a blessing.

As I stated before, I don't act my age, I am fortunate enough not to look my age, and really I never want to grow up. I am just a silly, love to have fun, and enjoy every second of life. Another thing too, I NEVER GOT UPSET OVER SOMEBODY ELSE.

That my funny looking creepy friend is JEALOUSY, pure outright naked JEALOUSY, and it reaps with every word you post.

I will thank you for all your compliments, however, I really don't need them. I am living a dream. Laying here typing on the computer, I just told my wife that Bill Gates might have all the money, but he don't have this much FUN..:) That my little creepy friend is WAY, WAY over your head!!

No, it is not a beauty contest, and the pictures I posted was just in response to one of you creeps saying "this skydive, motorcycle racing liar". That is all..

Now post your FUNNY LOOKING PICTURE so I can laugh for the rest of the week...ho, ho, ho!!! :lol:

The reason i keep posting is because you keep proving my points and making yourself look sillier every time you reply.

You are the first person i have ever encountered that thinks having the maturity of a toddler is a good thing. So desperate are you to find something good to say about yourself that you will take my comment, discard it, and pretend i actually said something like "You are so young at heart". You just cannot help yourself. You like talking yourself up so much you are actually imagining people saying things they are not. That is a whole new level.

What i find particularly funny is that only a few posts ago you were calling me YOUNG as an insult. And now you are proclaiming how good it is. Way to go Howard, nice contradiction.

Your last post was essentially:

"Oh yeah ? Well.... you're ugly!!!".
Which drops the IQ level of this discussion down to a level i can't even manage to stoop to. You are just making a fool of yourself.
It seems that you have no other ground to stand on so you have to pretend that actually makes a difference.

My gorgeous girlfriend who is laying beside me right now, loves the way i look. I care what she thinks, not you.

You have nothing that i want. The very definition of jealousy. You don't seem to get that. I don't want to be like you. At all.
I may as well say you are jealous of me.

"this skydive, motorcycle racing liar"

Who said that ? I didn't say that so don't pretend i did, or are you just paranoid. Or maybe just so desperate to compliment yourself you made something up to reply to. Again.

You also said this earlier:

cehowardrc51 wrote:
"Hence, my SUB-CULTURE, a card-hustler/mechanic/professional-gambler feats are also unbelievable. However, doing that time, they didn't have the internet, digital photos, and such. Even if they did, doing the time when I was a pro-gambler, I was just like the CIA/Secret Service, and it was my living. No way I would put it out what I was doing, my reputation was bad enough. One time, somebody called me by my name at a game, and three players said are you "coleman"?? They quit, the game broke up. Why, because my reputation was known."

Yes, exactly. Nobody wants to play with a cheat, a scammer, a con artist, liars or scoundrels. You had a bad reputation for that very reason. And how proud you are. Jealous of that ? Never.

PostPosted: Wed Jan 26, 2011 5:15 pm 
Penguin

Le sigh

PostPosted: Wed Jan 26, 2011 6:40 pm 
Penguin

Incognito wrote:
My gorgeous girlfriend who is laying beside me right now, loves the way i look. I care what she thinks, not you.

You have nothing that i want. The very definition of jealousy. You don't seem to get that. I don't want to be like you. At all.
I may as well say you are jealous of me.

You must really think I am HUNCHY-BUNCHY-FROM-THE-COUNTRY, the closest you get to anything goergous is when you gawking at a Playboy mag..BAAAWWAAAAHHHHHH!

Why don't you shut me up and post a pic of yourself, and your gorgeous lady???

You keep coming back, because you keep getting busted, and trying to get a lick in.. Yeah, you jealous, what other reason you keep coming back with this drivel??

If I was making it up, what is it to you? I tell you why it is so much to you, because you got something to prove, I don't. :D

When I tell people I am 6ft 3in tall, and weigh 135 lbs, they tell me I am skelton and sickly. Further from the truth. True, I am about 30 lbs underweight, but I am all muscle no fat. I am just using this as a example of UNBELIEVABLE.

By the way, I keep posting picture of myself :), and you don't, but you tell me you are laying up with a gorgeous lady beside you...Ha, ha , ha.. I post pics of me, and my wife..I am betting that you a funny-looking-wimp, and a JEALOUS WIMP AT AT THAT.. :D

Okay, check out the skinny old man, that is 30 lbs underweight..

PostPosted: Wed Jan 26, 2011 11:02 pm 
Penguin

Wow.

You have serious issues Howard, you either cannot read or just do not want to.
You are still under the delusion I am saying your stories are lies. Every single post i say the opposite. I have even pointed out that i am pointing it out !! Paranoid or just a little slow ?

Quote:
If I was making it up, what is it to you? I tell you why it is so much to you, because you got something to prove, I don't. :D

When I tell people I am 6ft 3in tall, and weigh 135 lbs, they tell me I am skelton and sickly. Further from the truth. True, I am about 30 lbs underweight, but I am all muscle no fat. I am just using this as a example of UNBELIEVABLE.

Now that is the biggest case of "Pot calling the kettle black" i have ever seen.
If you had nothing to prove Howard you would not be sitting here trying to prove yourself, again, and again with every single post. You need assurance, you need compliments, when you don't get them, you just give them to yourself.
You are trying to prove yourself BIG TIME.

Your obsession with seeing a picture of me weirds me out a bit.
I have never claimed i look good.
I don't look good.
I am underweight, need more body fat, have bad muscle degeneration around my spine and have a walking stick due to illness. I am not ashamed, I find few things as inconsequential as my appearance since it is something i cannot change at the moment.
That is why i do not comment on other people's appearances as if it matters.

So tell me again Howard, how much does it matter ?

My girlfriend is gorgeous, whether you think so or not is overwhelmingly irrelevent.

"Yuck, I don't want him looking at me" to quote her directly. lol.

Anyway.... just tell us who you think the best card mechanic is.

PostPosted: Thu Jan 27, 2011 7:15 am 
born to perform.

Jason England from a post at T11 wrote:
He's legit. Took me 2 seconds of reading his posts (specifically the language he used) to figure that out. The only other possibility is that he's a world-class practical joker with excellent knowledge of how to cheat.

Just posting this again because it obviously wasn't read before. Honestly cehoward had every right to pipe up after his credibility was getting challenged but but these past two pages of posts is getting really annoying. I am honestly getting really tired of the hate. I mean, if I piped up and challenged the credibility of everyone around here who I thought was full of it I would spend more time responding to those folks than Davethecryptic spends reminding people to use the search button! You know what I do when someone sounds like they are full of BS.....TURN THEM OFF! That way people who do enjoy their comments and stories don't have to listen to me wine all the time.

The long and short of it is that I was a little suspicious at first but I still didn't see any harm in welcoming Mr. Howard to our community. Nevertheless I did a little checking, out of curiosity, and Jason England happened to respond. Now he says two important things in that quote, 1. he is legit. 2. If he is not legit he at least "has an excellent knowledge of how to cheat." Unless you are planning to write a biography on Mr. Howard that is literally all you need to know.

So to you haters, would you please let it lie. Let him post his stories and let us listen to his stories. I appreciate him and I know many others around here do as well.

PostPosted: Thu Jan 27, 2011 9:48 am 
Penguin

Eostresh, the truth of his claims has not been in question for a while now.
I don't doubt he was a liar, a cheat and a scam artist. So ?
Nobody is stopping him from posting stories.

Quote:
You know what I do when someone sounds like they are full of BS.....TURN THEM OFF! That way people who do enjoy their comments and stories don't have to listen to me wine all the time.

Go on then.

PostPosted: Thu Jan 27, 2011 11:08 am 
Penguin

ceh, just leave the kid alone. Who really gives a crap what he thinks? You know where you've been, you know what you've done, and you know there's always gonna be straight-edge haters out there. The kid obviously gets a hardon from arguing with you, just look at how he says he doesn't care what you say, yet he spends all this time and effort, day after day, just to reply to you.

You can go to "User Control Panel" (near the top right on this board), then select "Friends & foes" in there. If you add him to "foes", all of his posts are going to be ignored by default. You won't see his messages anymore. There's really no need or point to replying to his posts. Little stains like that seldom have anything of worth to say anyway. Let him exhaust himself speaking to a wall, it'll be more productive.

PostPosted: Thu Jan 27, 2011 12:49 pm 
born to perform.

I'd like to add Benjamin Earl to that list... what that man can do with a deck of cards in mindblowing

PostPosted: Thu Jan 27, 2011 3:00 pm 
Penguin

splice wrote:
ceh, just leave the kid alone. Who really gives a crap what he thinks? You know where you've been, you know what you've done, and you know there's always gonna be straight-edge haters out there. The kid obviously gets a hardon from arguing with you, just look at how he says he doesn't care what you say, yet he spends all this time and effort, day after day, just to reply to you.

You can go to "User Control Panel" (near the top right on this board), then select "Friends & foes" in there. If you add him to "foes", all of his posts are going to be ignored by default. You won't see his messages anymore. There's really no need or point to replying to his posts. Little stains like that seldom have anything of worth to say anyway. Let him exhaust himself speaking to a wall, it'll be more productive.

You are correct, and I apoligize for doing the tit-for-tat thing. I just got irked when he put that "liar/criminal/thief" name on me.

That will be the LAST REPLY he will get out of me. Funny thing though, I have seen his kind all around. I go to the gym, and you got HATERS there too. They hate for the simple reason I am doing something, and others are talking about it, and so they HATE THAT..

The truth of the matter, of all the stories I have told, I was that good or better..
Again, my apology, and I will leave the kid/guy/whatever alone..

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 124 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next