View Cart | View Account | Help
Order by phone: 800-880-2592
Check out our favorite NEW ARRIVALS
Need it fast? Order before 4pm Eastern and your order ships SAME DAY.

All times are UTC - 5 hours

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 124 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7, 8, 9
 Post subject: Re: The Best Living Card Mechanic.
PostPosted: Thu Jan 27, 2011 8:52 pm 
Penguin

No need for it to be the last reply Howard.

I would like to apologise also for allowing such a thread derailment to continue. I could have taken the moral high ground with my moral objection but instead got drawn into a childish fight and i see that as my failing.
I responded to his many insults poorly.

So, Howard, I offer my apologies for not placing my objections in a more suitable arena and i offer the members of Penguin the same apology.

Do we kiss now or something ?

PostPosted: Mon Jan 31, 2011 4:15 pm 
Penguin

Keep in mind that many of the sleights you guys use come directly from, or were inspired by, people like ceh.

PostPosted: Mon Jan 31, 2011 7:36 pm 
Penguin

Incognito wrote:
No need for it to be the last reply Howard.

I would like to apologise also for allowing such a thread derailment to continue. I could have taken the moral high ground with my moral objection but instead got drawn into a childish fight and i see that as my failing.
I responded to his many insults poorly.

So, Howard, I offer my apologies for not placing my objections in a more suitable arena and i offer the members of Penguin the same apology.

Do we kiss now or something ?

Yes, a sloppy one. :)I really should be the one to apologize, for the simple reason, I am old enough to KNOW BETTER..

However, you did undercover one of my secrets on staying young. And that is, I AM SUPER SILLY!!! :lol: i don't act my age, not by a long shot..

However, I am very, very sharp at the games I played for a living. Another thing too. In the gambling world, everybody and I mean everybody uses what they can use to win.. Everybody. I have seen old ladies stick cards in their laps. I have seen people steal money when others weren't looking. And don't let a disturbance happen and all the money gets thrown on the floor, everybody grabs the money.. This is the truth, all rightous people SHOULD NOT AND DO NOT GAMBLE.

All those that gamble are looking to get the edge. if the other players had my skill, would they use it? You bet your bottom boots they would..So, it comes down to who is the better player, no holds barred action..:)

And the stories, the stories are true, even more vivid and unbelievalbe then what I have posted..I did this for 40 or more years.. A lot of adventures happened in 40 years..

Again, I apologize for all the sharp cracks.

One last thing I found out to be dead true, KINDNESS and LOVE are the strongest forces on earth.. :)

PostPosted: Sun Mar 06, 2011 1:25 pm 
Penguin

splice wrote:
Le sigh

This.
People DO appreciate those stories, and now let's get this topic back on track. Why hasn't anyone mentioned Mr.England in this thread? Anyways, the BEST card mechanics are not the ones we know of. They are men who strive at remaining unknown for the sake of safety. But among the well-known card mechanics, I'd go with Jason England. He definately has a great future.

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 124 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7, 8, 9