View Cart | View Account | Help
Order by phone: 800-880-2592
Check out our favorite NEW ARRIVALS
Need it fast? Order before 4pm Eastern and your order ships SAME DAY.

All times are UTC - 5 hours

Post subject: CTW wallet
PostPosted: Fri Mar 11, 2011 9:18 pm 
Penguin

I am looking for a nice card to wallet that I can use as my everyday wallet. Just wondering if anyone has some advice on how to pick out the VERY BEST wallet for my money. I am thinking about the Super Slim mullica. Any suggestions?

Post subject: Re: CTW wallet
PostPosted: Fri Mar 11, 2011 9:40 pm 
born to perform.

I found the superslim to still be actually quite large. its almost the exact same size as my JOL small plus, only thinner. I have both, but found that they still don't function that well as an everyday wallet, for me.
Eotresh (another member on the forums) uses the triple threat for his everyday wallet I think and he loves it. from what I've heard, its a great CTW.
I have been also contemplating the JOL billfold, has had some pretty good reviews for that too.
real man's is fairly old, but lots of people like it as their everyday wallet as well, but I've heard that its a tad difficult to load at times.

PostPosted: Fri Mar 11, 2011 10:05 pm 
born to perform.

I really am liking the Tripple threat. It is great if you can palm....okay if you can't. I use it as my every day wallet but I do have to fold the bills in half and tuck them on one side of the wallet. Just a design glitch. If you want to snap the coin wallet compartment closed the flap folds over the bill fold compartment. Thus, 1/2 of the billfold compartment is unusable if you also want to use that feature in your magic. Overall the best "every day" CTW I have but certainly room for improvement. I am really interested in the JOL billfold style that Sowee mentioned.

PostPosted: Sat Mar 12, 2011 2:18 am 
born to perform.

I think the JOL billfold only has one load and the card appears in one zippered compartment. The triple threat has many other options, and has a peek function as well etc etc.
I think when my everyday normal wallet dies, I'll get the JOL billfold, cause I'm loving the quality of my small plus.
I wish though I can meet someone with the triple threat so I can have a hands on look at it.

PostPosted: Mon Mar 14, 2011 12:20 pm 
born to perform.

I wish I could look at CTW's before I buy too. I am a sucker for CTW's. I have a JOL small and it is really nice with a big loading area...but the Infinity wallet keeps catching my eye. It is over $100 so I am going to try to stay away until I see one for myself.

my 2 cents...

-Ari

PostPosted: Mon Mar 14, 2011 3:20 pm 
born to perform.

afelbs wrote:
I wish I could look at CTW's before I buy too. I am a sucker for CTW's. I have a JOL small and it is really nice with a big loading area...but the Infinity wallet keeps catching my eye. It is over $100 so I am going to try to stay away until I see one for myself.

my 2 cents...

-Ari

What's special about the Infinity?

PostPosted: Mon Mar 14, 2011 6:42 pm 
born to perform.

It has other gimmicked wallet features aside from the CTW. It has a peek function a multiple out's function and a couple other neat features.

-Ari

PostPosted: Tue Mar 15, 2011 1:01 am 

If you want high quality, find something with the letters JOL on it. You won't regret it.

PostPosted: Tue Mar 15, 2011 2:55 am 
born to perform.

afelbs wrote:
It has other gimmicked wallet features aside from the CTW. It has a peek function a multiple out's function and a couple other neat features.

-Ari

Sounds like the triple threat as well.

And I"ll agree with exodus. The JOL small plus has been such a worker for me. awesome quality leather, and it has served me so well and I only have had for less than a year.

PostPosted: Tue Mar 15, 2011 6:19 am 
born to perform.

soowee wrote:
afelbs wrote:

-Ari

Sounds like the triple threat as well.

And I"ll agree with exodus. The JOL small plus has been such a worker for me. awesome quality leather, and it has served me so well and I only have had for less than a year.

I've seen the peek feature on the stealth assassin wallet and it is much more clever than the triple threat. Don't get me wrong. I like my triple threat but in the end of the day...it is a $35.00 wallet.

PostPosted: Tue Mar 15, 2011 7:09 am 
born to perform.

Yeah, I have a JOL too and it is real nice. The amount of space for money and credit cards, etc... makes it very good as well.

PostPosted: Tue Mar 15, 2011 4:04 pm 
Penguin

Thanks so much! After reading some review I did decide to go for the Triple threat wallet. Will definitely keep some of the others in mind though. Thanks

PostPosted: Wed Mar 16, 2011 5:19 am 
born to perform.

Good luck! let us know how you go.

PostPosted: Thu Mar 17, 2011 8:38 am 
born to perform.

SuperSlim Hip Pocket Mullica (With DVD) by Paul Harris .

Best one I have. Its really nice.