View Cart | View Account | Help
Order by phone: 800-880-2592
Check out our favorite NEW ARRIVALS
Need it fast? Order before 4pm Eastern and your order ships SAME DAY.

All times are UTC - 5 hours

Post subject: Anneman's mental masterpiece.
PostPosted: Wed Apr 06, 2011 4:34 pm 
born to perform.

I recently purchased Anneman's mental masterpiece, and if you don't have it you should so go here and buy it....

http://www.trickshop.com/mental_masterpiece.html

anywho one concern I have is that I've only used it a couple of times and already the impressions are coming out very feint. Given the way the case is put together I'm thinking a lot of effort will be required if I need to replace the carbon paper regularly. Just wondering if anyone had suggestions for prolonging the life span of said gimmick.

Post subject: Re: Anneman's mental masterpiece.
PostPosted: Wed Apr 06, 2011 4:48 pm 
Penguin

arkham666 wrote:
I recently purchased Anneman's mental masterpiece, and if you don't have it you should so go here and buy it....

http://www.trickshop.com/mental_masterpiece.html

anywho one concern I have is that I've only used it a couple of times and already the impressions are coming out very feint. Given the way the case is put together I'm thinking a lot of effort will be required if I need to replace the carbon paper regularly. Just wondering if anyone had suggestions for prolonging the life span of said gimmick.

Make several :) all the same colour then just change the card case before you go out, not the best method for data extraction anyway.

Very good for the time period and looks ultra clean, It isn't really a product that is designed for re-use.

I think the invention of this wasn't (I Hope) meant for the routine that comes in the trickshop manuscript as the routine is poor, Annmanne is one of my heroes and would be a shame to say it was.

Fantastic Idea, fantastic product (not meant for re-use unfortunately) pain to keep replacing the 'c paper'

:)

PostPosted: Wed Apr 06, 2011 5:50 pm 
born to perform.

True I could name a dozen hands off ways of knowing a thought of card just off the top of my head. Still one more can't hurt and it is a very clean concept for sure. I guess it's one of those to keep back for when I start getting paid gigs. If I know I'm gonna wanna use it on a certain date I can prep one or two for then.

PostPosted: Thu Apr 07, 2011 4:50 am 
Penguin

arkham666 wrote:
True I could name a dozen hands off ways of knowing a thought of card just off the top of my head. Still one more can't hurt and it is a very clean concept for sure. I guess it's one of those to keep back for when I start getting paid gigs. If I know I'm gonna wanna use it on a certain date I can prep one or two for then.

Much better idea ;)

Just use it as a tool they can rest on, you will have had them paper because you have run out of buisness cards ;)