View Cart | View Account | Help
Order by phone: 800-880-2592
Check out our favorite NEW ARRIVALS
Need it fast? Order before 4pm Eastern and your order ships SAME DAY.

All times are UTC - 5 hours

Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 33 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
 Post subject: Re: Bin Laden is dead
PostPosted: Mon May 02, 2011 3:36 pm 
born to perform.

Flappy2 wrote:
I just don't like the credit Obama is getting for it. It seems like they're making it out like he had something to do with Osama's death.

Anyway, yes, it is a victory indeed. May 2 is officially Osama Day. :D

He did have something to do with his death, he gave the order for the mission. Had that order not been given Osama would still be alive.

PostPosted: Mon May 02, 2011 5:36 pm 
born to perform.

bucky310 wrote:
Flappy2 wrote:
I just don't like the credit Obama is getting for it. It seems like they're making it out like he had something to do with Osama's death.

He did have something to do with his death, he gave the order for the mission. Had that order not been given Osama would still be alive.

I agree. He said he would remove Osama in the beginning of his term and he actually did it!
It's also a weird coincidence that Osama died on May 1 and Hitler died on May 1...

PostPosted: Mon May 02, 2011 8:46 pm 
Penguin

tiggerkim wrote:
bucky310 wrote:
Flappy2 wrote:

I agree. He said he would remove Osama in the beginning of his term and he actually did it!
It's also a weird coincidence that Osama died on May 1 and Hitler died on May 1...

Voldemort as well :D

PostPosted: Mon May 02, 2011 8:54 pm 
born to perform.

Source: http://www.flickr.com/photos/whitehouse/5680724572/

You don't have to be a master at non verbal communication to tell which person in the photo is carrying the most weight on their shoulders. Of course a lot of credit has to go to the soldiers that carried out this operation. The fact that there were no U.S. casualties makes that pretty clear. But considering Obama gave the order to send 79 soldiers into unfriendly territory to kill the most wanted man in the world, and in this picture he is watching history in the making, knowing that he may have just sent them to their deathbed shows that he had everything to do with Osama's death.

PostPosted: Mon May 02, 2011 9:38 pm 
born to perform.

are u people really still believing all of this crap -___- im not trying to say anything; but if u do any research into 9/11 its obvious who done it; and it wasnt a man in a cave

PostPosted: Mon May 02, 2011 9:40 pm 
Team Penguin

Couch burning ceremony guys? :roll:

PostPosted: Mon May 02, 2011 9:41 pm 
born to perform.

jonathan_thegreat wrote:
are u people really still believing all of this crap -___- im not trying to say anything; but if u do any research into 9/11 its obvious who done it; and it wasnt a man in a cave

Hey hey. Let's try not to turn this discussion into an argument.

PostPosted: Mon May 02, 2011 10:49 pm 
born to perform.

what is that supposed to mean girspiggy? if ur referring to me?

u can believe whatever u want about 9/11 but actually research it and ull find out

PostPosted: Mon May 02, 2011 10:51 pm 
born to perform.

duds wrote:
jonathan_thegreat wrote:

im not arguing just stating my view on it; which im guessing some people dont like :mrgreen:

PostPosted: Tue May 03, 2011 8:44 am 
Penguin

jonathan_thegreat wrote:
duds wrote:
jonathan_thegreat wrote:

im not arguing just stating my view on it; which im guessing some people dont like :mrgreen:

Stinks of trolling. Your view is extremely radical, and appears the only goal is to discredit what everyone else believes.

-ArchAngel_G

PostPosted: Tue May 03, 2011 8:48 am 
born to perform.

jonathan_thegreat wrote:
duds wrote:
jonathan_thegreat wrote:

There is no doubt who masterminded 9/11. Finding conspiracy theories on the Internet is not research.

PostPosted: Tue May 03, 2011 12:54 pm 
born to perform.

im not trolling, theirs plenty of people who said 9/11 was an inside job; even people who had family members killed in the incident.

So i guess the news is 100% accurate and the only truth their is?????

Also if u notice im not the only one who posted this was a bunch of crap, check some other post

PostPosted: Tue May 03, 2011 1:31 pm 
born to perform.

http://www.fbi.gov/wanted/topten/usama-bin-laden

its funny they dont mention him having anything to do with 9/11

PostPosted: Tue May 03, 2011 3:19 pm 
born to perform.

jonathan_thegreat wrote:
http://www.fbi.gov/wanted/topten/usama-bin-laden

its funny they dont mention him having anything to do with 9/11

This is what was said about you turning this topic into something else. It's not about 9/11 it's about Osama's death. You are certainly free to believe what you want just like we are, but when you say things like "are you guys believing this crap?" it belittles our opinions, which is a form of trolling. Also, it is mentioned in the article that "Bin Laden is suspect in other terrorist attacks throughout the world". The main reasons they probably don't mention 9/11 are: 1) everyone knows about it, 2) the page was most likely first created in 1998 when he became known for that attack, so the rest are just updates. The sentence above covers other attacks.
Edit: Sorry, June 1999, says it was updated November 2001. Maybe they just had other, more important things to be doing at that time instead of updating a website.

I would hope, adressing your research, that you've done some actual research instead of just watching documentaries and conspiracy theory videos. If you go to a site like http://www.911myths.com you can see some contrasting points of view/evidence. Do keep in mind that I'm not forcing you to go to this site, I'm just recommending it as an additional education you might not have pursued.

I too have watched some conspiracy theory videos about 9/11 and read up on some things, and have concluded myself, that 9/11 was not an inside job. Other people may pay attention to other facts more than others, but in my opinion it wasn't staged.

Now, back to the actual topic at hand please.

PostPosted: Tue May 03, 2011 4:52 pm 
born to perform.

Not this again. Al Qaeda took full responsibility for 9/11 because they did it. It was tell-tale Osama work. Now let's please get back on topic about the current greatest American enemy's death.

Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 33 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3  Next