I've found a few tips, non of them really worked or were acceptable options... one of them was rubbing steel wool onto the cards before sticking it on... this would damage the cards too much, making it completly unusable...
Here are some suggestions of how to apply these transfers:
- If you find your sheet is sticky and symbols stick to your fingers and easily come off, then take the product out of the package and remove velum backing paper and allow the sheet to air dry for a day in a cool dry area.
- Cut the sheet into sections. This allows two things, first it's easier to manage a smaller part of the large sheet, and depending on which system Boris Wild or Ted Lesley layout you like to use its easier to only have what you need in your hand. It also keeps unwanted marks from becoming messed up while working with what you want.
- Use a hard table with a sheet of wax paper about 18" X 18" under the card. The marks seem less wanting to stick to the wax paper.
- If the symbols do not stick well on the card use steel wool on the card before applying them.
- After the marks are on the cards apply fanning powder to get rid of any stickyness on the marks.
thinking of getting an ultimate deck or something... don't know about "The Score" or "Blood" marking systems... are they for bycicle decks?.. i don't want to use different back designs... it would make the cards suspicious in my routine (i'm also using hand drawn cards with bycicle back designs)
Still... annoyed by the buy... to make it worse... somehow i've lost the receipt..... ARGH!!